A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
yo what's up everyone Merry Christmas hope you all have a good time celebrating the Lords Jesus Christ as always every day..but this Christmas...I think we really don't know when he was conceived by Mary but if we set a day and know what it represents//then it is Christmas...the Lord and what he has done for us redeeming/saving us OUR God whom we will spend eternity with...Our God Our Savior..and a home which he has built for us awaits.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hmm interesting. But yeah, I don't have a TV or even a couch lol.
Yeah well, at least you get to go to college. Some of us never got that chance. Enjoy your Ramen. I just found out my second book is now available at most outlets. Praise God. :cool:

Aug 25, 2018
Yeah well, at least you get to go to college. Some of us never got that chance. Enjoy your Ramen. I just found out my second book is now available at most outlets. Praise God. :cool:
Lol, I had to take a break from school and looking for a full time job atm. So I won't be going this spring, but hoping to make it at least part-time school by summer.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
So I know I haven't been here in a long while and I decided to pop in to say this.
Merry Christmas to you all, may the blessings of our Saviour's birth follow us from this day on till forever... Peace hope love... Trust Him... His blessings shall follow you.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
For Christmas I wanted to share this beautiful song and no it's not heavy lol
Well heavy on Jesus is ok, they kinda remind me of 'Jesus Freak' by TMac. Neighbors here are playing Latin music LOUD and it's not Christmas carols, maybe someone else has a Christmas birthday. Well it's Christmas here so 'Merry Christmas' to everyone.....gotta go now. Blessings!!!!

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Well heavy on Jesus is ok, they kinda remind me of 'Jesus Freak' by TMac. Neighbors here are playing Latin music LOUD and it's not Christmas carols, maybe someone else has a Christmas birthday. Well it's Christmas here so 'Merry Christmas' to everyone.....gotta go now. Blessings!!!!
This one of there softer songs I agree lol