A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I know of some who are, I just am not into shooters much but I’ll join with family or friends. :)
Agreed the only fps's I like are from the N64 era and earlier Golden Eye, Turok N64 port of Duke Nuke Em (Played the PC version too as well as Doom and Doom 2)I guess the Metroid Prime games might count but I dont count em

H

Hamarr

I like shooters, but more old school types. I don’t really have any interest in stuff like Fortnite, though.

Zelda BOTW was pretty awesome. Same with Super Mario Odyssey. I need to finish those at some point. I do like a lot of Nintendo stuff. It takes me back to being a kid.

I recently discovered I lost all of my 2D platforms abilities. It was like handing the controller to my mom when we would play the original Super Mario.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
My nephew plays all of the Zelda games. He has a couple of Link costumes. He is 12 now and just my heart. I can tell how much you love your boys. Its very sweet. I don't have children yet but sure pray for them. Have to have a husband first 👍🙏
I do love my boys so so much!!! Kids are a blessing from God. It's our responsibility to love, give attention, and guide them to be the best they can be (most importantly to love God with all their heart, mind, and soul). You pray for your future children? That's beautiful! Which gives me a good idea to pray for my future wife. Not just her showing up, but for her to be Holy. God knows who our future spouse will be (He's the beginning and the end). I'll start praying for her every day starting on Valentines Day. What better way to show love than to pray for her/him before you meet her/him? :love:

IMG_0568-1.jpg

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Good morning peeps. Happy Monday if here is such a thing. Be blessed today. :):love::cool:
Happy Monday! Last weekend was a very stressful one. One of the servers had some major issues and everyone including upper management was on the call. So glad it's Monday! Two days off lol. Blessings to you on this day! :)

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Agreed the only fps's I like are from the N64 era and earlier Golden Eye, Turok N64 port of Duke Nuke Em (Played the PC version too as well as Doom and Doom 2)I guess the Metroid Prime games might count but I dont count em
I remember Duke Nukem on the PC... a long long time ago at work (cough), we had games over the network and had a blast! (no pun intended)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I do love my boys so so much!!! Kids are a blessing from God. It's our responsibility to love, give attention, and guide them to be the best they can be (most importantly to love God with all their heart, mind, and soul). You pray for your future children? That's beautiful! Which gives me a good idea to pray for my future wife. Not just her showing up, but for her to be Holy. God knows who our future spouse will be (He's the beginning and the end). I'll start praying for her every day starting on Valentines Day. What better way to show love than to pray for her/him before you meet her/him? :love:

View attachment 194174
Praying for a future spouse is very noble and honorable.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Let's see..Yugioh, Magic the gathering, Ufs, Force of Will, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball Z, Warlords,Luck and Logic my own card games Elemental-Zee and Makudo...I think a few more🤔 A good thousand or more of each except Warlords and Luck and Logic and Force of Will

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Good morning peeps. Happy Monday if here is such a thing. Be blessed today. :):love::cool:
Happy Monday to you too brother D 💜💜💜💜 (shh it’s Tuesday here).

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Did she get the cute puppy that sits on top of her backpack? That's my favorite one so far...
Probably, I wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t, I only played it a couple of times & couldn’t really get into it. I’m more of a adventure gamer.