A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
That's why I take my loose change to a Coinstar and get an amazon gift certificate with it. There's no fee if you get a gift certificate, so you don't lose a cent. Only the Coinstars in groceries have the amazon option (as far as I know). The ones in walmart and target don't offer amazon because they're direct competitors.
I will keep that in mind in the future. Thanks! I've seen a coin machine in our local grocery store that you can dump change into and it will print you out a ticket that you can cash in at the service desk, but the machine keeps 9 cents on the dollar.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I will keep that in mind in the future. Thanks! I've seen a coin machine in our local grocery store that you can dump change into and it will print you out a ticket that you can cash in at the service desk, but the machine keeps 9 cents on the dollar.
Yea if you opt for cashing it there's a fee. You're lucky it's only 9 percent there. It used to be that here but now I believe it's 10.5%. The gift certificates are free. I don't know how they make money off that. Maybe amazon pays them because it's like advertising.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Good morning "Conversations" peeps! If you go to church today, be sure to encourage the brethren around you. When you gather, praise His name and you will feel His presence. :D

Mornin, I do online Church on Sundays, it was great, Pastor Bill Winston out of Chicago, y'all have a great day, Praise the Lord!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know how these chat room thingies work? I never even saw them on my cell phone, but now that i'm on a computer, I see this blue thing in the bottom right corner, and sometimes a chat room will pop up randomly-even though no one in them is talking to me.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Did I mention that I bit my tongue while eating tuna earlier today? I think that made me speak in tongues for a minute!

Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone know how these chat room thingies work? I never even saw them on my cell phone, but now that i'm on a computer, I see this blue thing in the bottom right corner, and sometimes a chat room will pop up randomly-even though no one in them is talking to me.
Got the same thing , Don't know either...

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
The chat dialog only pops up if you join a room, or if someone else invites you specifically. It can be a real pain as dialog is popping up all over your post getting in your way of reading or responding. They haven't invited me lately and I am glad. I couldn't quite get the hang of how to work it successfully. :):cool:;)

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
The chat dialog only pops up if you join a room, or if someone else invites you specifically. It can be a real pain as dialog is popping up all over your post getting in your way of reading or responding. They haven't invited me lately and I am glad. I couldn't quite get the hang of how to work it successfully. :):cool:;)

An answer from the Deade! Thank you sir! I kinda know how it works now. I have a few new friends.