"A Counterfeit Gospel"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ibewhoibe

I thank you for your wisdom then,later

"I be"
Ok AOK, listen lets not even continue this as I have my answer, A pastor friend showed me thur the Holy Spirit, Not Scripture, He didnt bat a eye about talking to our Father, and it was thur The Holy Spirit in his heart he spoke,

Might be some-thing for you to think about as you and I battel over Scripture Post after Post, and with just a few words its all setteled.

What I'm trying to say is to you I dont think Condeming a denamanation of a certain group is right, if you can change some-ones way of thinking "if Its Not right" I've learned by this Thread it wont be by condemming them, but by showing them the truth,of what you know it to be ( jus something for ya to think my Brother) I was no differant, and have learned some-thing very important, May Gods Power speak to your Heart as he Loves you very much, May he's Power move in you as you my Brother are a great Warior in Christ Jesus!!

Thanks for all you've put into this Thread
From "I Be"

I

ibewhoibe

Knock, Knock

And I want to also give Thanks to Christain Chat, That goes around the World, with Fare and Balance Debate, That the word of God can reach us lacking understanding, here where all can have a voice. My prayers to our Father will included CC's out-reach of our Father Word and Power, and my request to Gods Children that They wont for-get These Facts and continue to suport them so this minstry stays in force.

Thank You CC
From "I Be"

A

AgeofKnowledge

I am filled with God's spirit as a spirit filled Christan AND I have a good understanding of scripture. I have not condemned a single person here but used scripture to properly explain to those who claim we are under the Law of Moses for our salvation exactly how and where they are in error and how those who deny the very scriptural teaching of the Triune God are in error. Heresy is not a desirable thing and if you are discounting or improperly handling scripture and coming to heretical positions with it then you are in error.

All I have been doing is correcting various heretical teachings that cults and excommunicated sects here teach. If you'll notice I say God loves them and God loves you very frequently. That's not condemning the person friend.

You're logical error here is to accuse me of condemning a "whole group" of people when, in fact, I've only pointed out the error of cults and excommunicated sects with regards to scripture. I know God loves them and wants them to leave the heresy and come to know Him as He really is. So you're making a false assertion about what I'm doing.

That's great you found someone with some time at that moment. I was indisposed. It happens in life sometimes that we have pressing things to do. God bless you.

Ok AOK, listen lets not even continue this as I have my answer, A pastor friend showed me thur the Holy Spirit, Not Scripture, He didnt bat a eye about talking to our Father, and it was thur The Holy Spirit in his heart he spoke,

Might be some-thing for you to think about as you and I battel over Scripture Post after Post, and with just a few words its all setteled.

What I'm trying to say is to you I dont think Condeming a denamanation of a certain group is right, if you can change some-ones way of thinking "if Its Not right" I've learned by this Thread it wont be by condemming them, but by showing them the truth,of what you know it to be ( jus something for ya to think my Brother) I was no differant, and have learned some-thing very important, May Gods Power speak to your Heart as he Loves you very much, May he's Power move in you as you my Brother are a great Warior in Christ Jesus!!

Thanks for all you've put into this Thread
From "I Be"

I

ibewhoibe

I am filled with God's spirit as a spirit filled Christan AND I have a good understanding of scripture. I have not condemned a single person here but used scripture to properly explain to those who claim we are under the Law of Moses for our salvation exactly how and where they are in error and how those who deny the very scriptural teaching of the Triune God are in error. Heresy is not a desirable thing and if you are discounting or improperly handling scripture and coming to heretical positions with it then you are in error.

All I have been doing is correcting various heretical teachings that cults and excommunicated sects here teach. If you'll notice I say God loves them and God loves you very frequently. That's not condemning the person friend.

You're logical error here is to accuse me of condemning a "whole group" of people when, in fact, I've only pointed out the error of cults and excommunicated sects with regards to scripture. I know God loves them and wants them to leave the heresy and come to know Him as He really is. So you're making a false assertion about what I'm doing.

That's great you found someone with some time at that moment. I was indisposed. It happens in life sometimes that we have pressing things to do. God bless you.
And I stand corrected again, Thank you AOK I'm not really sure how to explain the Blockers one gets when listen to you point those facts out,

God Bless You Brother
" From I Be "

A

AgeofKnowledge

And I stand corrected again, Thank you AOK I'm not really sure how to explain the Blockers one gets when listen to you point those facts out,

God Bless You Brother
" From I Be "
I'm here to help until the Lord leads me deeper into my new helps ministry. I'm going to be helping people :). I'm just a humble guy with a humble beginning of a new ministry helping people. I attend Vineyard assemblies currently but have attended Baptist, Calvary Chapels, and other evangelical assemblies over the years depending on what was available from the locations work and studies took me.

Now a friend just called and wants me to help them set up this new Kindle they purchased. It's the new composite one they just came out with last month. I can't afford such a thing but I get to help someone who can! Praise the Lord. I'm going to put the Bible on it for them. :)

I

ibewhoibe

Knock,knock

I found here in Matthew's acount of what Jesus tells us:

Mat 7:17 In the same way, every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree is not able to bear bad fruit, nor a bad tree to bear good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
Mat 7:20 So then, you will recognize them by their fruit.
Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven — only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. Mat 7:22 On that day, many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons and do many powerful deeds?’
Mat 7:23 Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Go away from me, you lawbreakers!’

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Gal5:22 ( Thank You: livingbygrace)

I Love Jesus,
Thats why I will stay committed to Our Fathers Will, "Thou Knowest"
and is what I'll teach!! Praise God! for the Truth, " Thou Knowest "

"I Be A Disciple Of Jesus Christ" " I Be In His Service"

Dec 19, 2009
Knock,knock

I found here in Matthew's acount of what Jesus tells us:

Mat 7:17 In the same way, every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree is not able to bear bad fruit, nor a bad tree to bear good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven — only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. Mat 7:22 On that day, many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons and do many powerful deeds?’
Mat 7:23 Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Go away from me, you lawbreakers!’

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Gal5:22 ( Thank You: livingbygrace)

I Love Jesus,
Thats why I will stay committed to Our Fathers Will, "Thou Knowest"
and is what I'll teach!! Praise God! for the Truth, " Thou Knowest "

"I Be A Disciple Of Jesus Christ" " I Be In His Service"

And then I will profess unto them. 'I never knew you: Depart from me you who work iniquity. Matt7:23 KJV

Many do not understand the Gospel of grace Paul preached.

Through him and for his name sake we received grace and apostleship to call people from among all the Gentiles to the obediance that comes from faith Rom1:5

For sin shall not be your master for you are not under law but under grace(through faith) Rom6:14

Did you know that when the law was given sin increased? Rom5:20. The law did not just reveal the sin

Jesus said. 'This is the will of my Father, that you believe in the one he has sent

Last edited:

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
And then I will profess unto them. 'I never knew you: Depart from me you who work iniquity. Matt7:23 KJV

Many do not understand the Gospel of grace Paul preached.

Through him and for his name sake we received grace and apostleship to call people from among all the Gentiles to the obediance that comes from faith Rom1:5

For sin shall not be your master for you are not under law but under grace(through faith) Rom6:14

Did you know that when the law was given sin increased? Rom5:20. The law did not just reveal the sin

Jesus said. 'This is the will of my Father, that you believe in the one he has sent
Those who wish to live under the Law will not hear any different. There are so many arguments when the simple fact is that the Law could make nothing perfect, and so was removed in Christ as a way of drawing near to God. And even this they do not understand, that drawing near to God is salvation, for this is grace, and it is by grace that we are saved.

By the Law, no one could draw near to God, and only the high priest could enter into His presence, and then only once a year. We have our access through Jesus Christ, apart from the Law, by faith in His completed work on the cross. But He did not stop there, oh no. He made us perfect in His Father's eyes, that in Him we can draw near to God, and if we are seeking to do this then He always lives to intercede for us.

The Law was for the flesh, given to condemn the flesh and the sin which dwells in it. But in Jesus Christ, we are not flesh anymore, but born again of God's Spirit, children of the living God.

Dec 19, 2009
Those who wish to live under the Law will not hear any different. There are so many arguments when the simple fact is that the Law could make nothing perfect, and so was removed in Christ as a way of drawing near to God. And even this they do not understand, that drawing near to God is salvation, for this is grace, and it is by grace that we are saved.

By the Law, no one could draw near to God, and only the high priest could enter into His presence, and then only once a year. We have our access through Jesus Christ, apart from the Law, by faith in His completed work on the cross. But He did not stop there, oh no. He made us perfect in His Father's eyes, that in Him we can draw near to God, and if we are seeking to do this then He always lives to intercede for us.

The Law was for the flesh, given to condemn the flesh and the sin which dwells in it. But in Jesus Christ, we are not flesh anymore, but born again of God's Spirit, children of the living God.

Jesus was hounded by religious people as someone who ignored the law

Steven the first Christian martyr was dragged before the Sanhedrin and stoned to death. One of the reasons? He was ignoring the law.

Paul said

Brothers if I am still preaching circumcision(ie law) why am I still bneing persecuted. In that case the offence of the cross has been abolished

Why could the law be the offence of the cross?

Not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law but that which is through faith in Christ-the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. Phil3:9

In saying this I have been much on a UK Christian website recently. Only three or four people readily accept all of Paul's preaching on this subject, and all the scripture verses that he wrote on this. They all believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit for today and that we need to be led of and totally rely on the Holy Spirit as the early disciples did, and live our lives by faith in Christ.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
Jesus was hounded by religious people as someone who ignored the law

Steven the first Christian martyr was dragged before the Sanhedrin and stoned to death. One of the reasons? He was ignoring the law.

Paul said

Brothers if I am still preaching circumcision(ie law) why am I still bneing persecuted. In that case the offence of the cross has been abolished

Why could the law be the offence of the cross?

Not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law but that which is through faith in Christ-the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. Phil3:9

In saying this I have been much on a UK Christian website recently. Only three or four people readily accept all of Paul's preaching on this subject, and all the scripture verses that he wrote on this. They all believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit for today and that we need to be led of and totally rely on the Holy Spirit as the early disciples did, and live our lives by faith in Christ.
Amen, and as the day draws closer, we need to do this more and more.

I

ibewhoibe

Knock ,knock
Hi Vic,
Please dont misunderstand where I'm comming from my Brother, as I beleave we have just misunderstood each other this whole time.

I'm with you, I'm not liven under the Law, and havent in years, as I walk by Faith, I dont need the law to tell me not to Kill, or cheat, and so on.

This is for the one's that dont bare good fruit "thou Knowest"
But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Gal5:22

For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ".

"This is my Buddy, That claims Grace" This is the Conterfiet Gospel this Tread is about, you know he is cometting Adultry, ( oh my bad ) let me re-state that, he bears bad fruit,

you see matthew 7:20 I have recognized him by his fruit, ( praise our Father for the truth ) its not the law, Its the Fruit, Praise God!!! Tell the Truth!!!

You will know them by there works, Fruits, Spirits ?????? or does this mean anything as well ????

My Brother we are to test the Spirits,, "Right" Is it not a Christain Decernment ????????

My whole point is many will be Deceived That claim Grace. ( A CounterFeit Gospel )

" I Be A Disciple Of Jesus Christ " " I Be In His Service "

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
Knock ,knock
Hi Vic,
Please dont misunderstand where I'm comming from my Brother, as I beleave we have just misunderstood each other this whole time.

I'm with you, I'm not liven under the Law, and havent in years, as I walk by Faith, I dont need the law to tell me not to Kill, or cheat, and so on.

This is for the one's that dont bare good fruit "thou Knowest"
But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Gal5:22

For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ".

"This is my Buddy, That claims Grace" This is the Conterfiet Gospel this Tread is about, you know he is cometting Adultry, ( oh my bad ) let me re-state that, he bears bad fruit,

you see matthew 7:20 I have recognized him by his fruit, ( praise our Father for the truth ) its not the law, Its the Fruit, Praise God!!! Tell the Truth!!!

You will know them by there works, Fruits, Spirits ?????? or does this mean anything as well ????

My Brother we are to test the Spirits,, "Right" Is it not a Christain Decernment ????????

My whole point is many will be Deceived That claim Grace. ( A CounterFeit Gospel )

" I Be A Disciple Of Jesus Christ " " I Be In His Service "
Okay. But fruit is singular, which fruit is love, and all of the other signs are manifestations of the love which is from and of and by the Spirit.

Blessings,
vic

I

ibewhoibe

Okay. But fruit is singular, which fruit is love, and all of the other signs are manifestations of the love which is from and of and by the Spirit.

Blessings,
vic
Praise the Lord, The Fruit has Spoken, " You will Know Them By there Fruit."

I Love the Lord Jesus Christ,

" I Be A Disciple Of Jesus Christ " " I be in His Service "

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
Praise the Lord, The Fruit has Spoken, " You will Know Them By there Fruit."

I Love the Lord Jesus Christ,

" I Be A Disciple Of Jesus Christ " " I be in His Service "
Kind of goes with what Jesus said about His new commandment, that if we have love for one another, then the world would know that we are His disciples.