Who really cares?
Why do the stars go on shining?
Why do the Seas rush to shore?
Don't they know its the end of the world?
I think I heard it all before.
New slant on an old song.
This topic is only cryptic for people like you who need help figuring it all out.
Spherical according to Jesus words
Matthew 6:25-34
Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
He often whispers the words to those who know his voice and listen with their hearts(Do not fear)
Why should I worry about the end or the future of the united states? What good does this do for any of us? whatever happens is going to happen regardless if we worry about or not and God is in control so I sorry but I trust him far more than I fear what is coming
well it is a free country it matters not to me if you continue posting these subjects or notI plan to keep posting these topics whether you are worried or not.
Here's a conspiracy that might happen, but to make sure that it doesn't happens to you, you should take heed.
The Department of Homeland Security and a top cybersecurity firm have advised Windows PC users to uninstall Apple's Quicktime video player immediately after two new bugs were found in the software. In a blog post published Thursday, the Trend Micro security firm said that Apple was no longer issuing security updates for Quicktime for Windows, despite the presence of the bugs. Trend Micro said the bugs could be used to launch attacks on PCs if users visit a compromised web page or open a tained file.
Trend Micro said it was not aware of any cases where the bugs had been exploited by hackers. The warning does not apply to Quicktime on Mac operating systems.
DHS's United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) put out a similar alert Thursday warning that Windows PC users were vulnerable to viruses and other threats due to the security flaws.
Homeland Security warns Windows PC users to uninstall Quicktime | Fox News