A fresh start at a new job!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cherries

Senior Member
Feb 21, 2007
477
9
18
Hi Everyone!

I haven't been on here in awhile but I have some great news! Last week on October 31st I got a call from another place I applied to and got the job. I quit my part-time Dollar General job and now I work full time evenings at a glue manufacturer in the packaging department. I am moving up little by little. Just the week before that I got my drivers license. God is moving quickly and I am so blessed. All the glory to Jesus who has been so merciful and who has allowed me to move forward and continues to guide me. I know I will get there to a place of my own and a car with a better paying job but these steps are only bringing me closer to those goals. My ex has been stalking me online and has tried to make my life miserable even from afar but I wont allow it. I am moving forward and I am not looking back. I learned from my mistakes and now that I know better I can make better decisions. My eyes are set on Jesus and what His purpose is for my life! Thank you Lord for everything I love you!

 
Congratulations on the new job and yes, keep your eyes fixed firmly on The Lord for He will guide you. Onwards and upwards.
 
Keep your eyes on the prize and you will do well. You have wrote a good chapter in your success story. Looking forward to the next installment.