A Guardian Angel who loves me--

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
LIke the Alan Jackson song, "Angels are sent to show us how to live, teach us how to give, and guide us with the Light of love..."

Last night, I was traveling at night, and pulled into a campground. It was very dark, but there were a few campers, motor-homes, trailers and tents. I got out of my car, sorta disoriented in the dark, and my loving angel, she said, "I'm right beside you..." On my way there driving in the fog and rain, I was confronted, for the second time, by a tailgating car. My angel just said, "don't turn off..." (into a passing area) So I stayed on the highway. The next morning, I was upset about unfriendly, godless, unfriendly people in the world, and prayed rather fervently that God would "confront them, cast them down," like in the Psalms and scriptures) and overcome them, show them the power of God, that they will learn to fear Him (like we all need to more of especially myself) and get them off my trail. A male angel responded to this unusual faith, a change from the lukewarm, dazed apathy, (this is all heard in the spirit--I'm not certain how to interpret this really), but he said, immediately-- "piece of cake." The other night when the car was tailgating me closely with bright lights in my mirror, I finally said, rather angrily, "Lord, get this MIG off my tail...!!" The car immediately passed.

So, call it what you want-- when we get serious about asking for God's help and wake up out of our groggy, ambivalence (this comes from oppression, and too much isolation from the bible, church, and over-sleeping, lack of discipline, and sometimes too much reliance on chemical aids, especially pain pills and tranquilizers, and though I seldom drink, too much alcohol--in short, trying to numb our pain with the closest "life-preserver", unhealthy activities, too much media/internet, or being around people, both Christians and non, who are in bondage to whatever--it rubs off, both the Light, and the bondage) When we are ready (or able) to "call upon the Name of the Lord"

The LORD ALWAYS DELIVERS!!
DO YOU!!?
DO I DELIVER!??
ARE YOUR FRIENDS THERE TO DELIVER YOU!!?

TEAM JESUS SHOULD ALWAYS THERE-- 24/7; LIKE TRAINED SOLDIERS...

What I'm finding lately in emergencies is not knowing where a flashlight is, pens, paper, spare keys, spare phones, etc... list of emergency numbers-- knowing where everything you need is, either traveling or at home.
Due to tsunami dangers here and earthquake, as well as volcano, the last tsunami warning, they said everyone should have an

"ESCAPE BAG" handy, something with basic survival items, phone numbers, spare batteries, etc....you can just pick up and go out the door. so, go where? Is your car ready? Does it have gas? is it plugged in (cold weather) if not do you start it every 4 hours, keep the frost off the windows....

Soldiers train to know where everything is at all times...
How long would they survive if in an emergency they were searching for vital items?

Same with pilots--

Is Team Jesus Ready!!??

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Don't forget ships, boats, police officers, emergency personnel, doctors and all in the medical field, and all occupations or ministries where you have to be ready to use what you are trained to do much quicker than strategic planning of other kinds of work-- When the ship hits a storm, if the crew is ready and does their best to save the ship, then we have the Lord as our back-up. He might the first time, or a few times for teaching, but why would the lord save our ship if we sail into a storm unprepared, knowing a storm was ahead and yet just party, don't practice drills, and learn teamwork.

In the case of the Apostles in the storm with Jesus in the boat, the storm itself was a vital lesson where He rescued them by first teaching them miraculous grace as a faithful backup, then He demonstrated power over nature by calming the storm, and then He demonstrated the amazing power of God to calm our inner storms when they got to shore and He expelled all the powers of evil that were tormenting the worst case scenario in history.

So, one of my favorite non-religious characters, is still right-- at least for aerial combat, and the same applies to driving our cars...
Sometimes in an emergency, there's no time to think--
or type here 60WPM, arm-chair preaching, and write tell everyone ELSE how to do everything, and sc*rap it up myself...
"There's no time to think..."
--"Maverick" ("Top Gun" Paramount; 1986)

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
This video was about the song-- even though the singer is angelic too, but, it was not a deliberate angelic sign on my part. I remember in the spring of 2017, I had just moved to a small town for the housing opportunity, and drove down to the ocean and this country song was really rocking on the radio and I said, "who on earth is that?" Turns out it was Ms. Underwood's song, "Church Bells."

I remember watching one of her concerts with my ex-wife in 2016, of a short rushed marriage-- I said very seriously-- "she looks pretty darn scary!" But, there's a lot I like about Ms. Underwood's music and Christian witness: She comes across as a very strong woman, which is a good message to women, and to men as well. She's not afraid of her sexuality, which reaches out to non-Christian women, and to Christian women as well-- to those whose husbands keep them on a leash. She seems like a lady who is secure in her relationship with the LOrd, who is someone she can always trust. And, women have the right to dress any way they choose. Honorable men aren't distracted by her stage presence. The rest don't matter.

But, it's her persona, and it works well for her stage presence, at least the rock songs with a message. Someone who is used to a more conservative presence or long dresses, shouldn't go out and buy a micro-mini, just because Carrie wears one. And, she dresses more traditional for other songs. She's an inspiring, versatile artist. I'm glad she appeared on this angel discussion here.

Now, the angelic message: I don't know what to do about this angel-lady who talks to me--she's getting a little disconcerting; I was going to ask a lady out recently, and, she said emphatically-- "please don't." and, shortly after-- "I love you." What on earth do I do about this? And she's always saying, especially when I'm trying to get by without God's help, or am in danger: "speak to me."
I mean, -- "how do you talk to an angel anyway!?" I think, she's assigned to help heal my heart. Now that I think of it, maybe the date idea was just not a good idea, not that she was trying to drive away the competition. She's definitely looking out for me in ways that show a powerful awareness of threats I wouldn't even think of. She has expressed disgust and anger when i was venturing into unhealthy avenues on the internet, and rewarded me for making right choices, even in the midst of wrong ones. This isn't all the time, just that I remember the instances.

This leads to the serious messages this morning. In the end, we have to willingly choose the right path. It may not seem as dramatically important as it is, but, simple choices of obedience do matter. This is a simple example, but, it is a powerful message from the Lord about choices in life and consequences. Walking the talk for one.

I was preaching even in this forum thread here about being ready for storms, and how God responds to faith, and then i decided I had the right to like Paul says to the Corinthians-- "do whatever I feel like," according to my own rules. And, decided I had to have the video of the spanking lady roommates. It's not over the top, and was pretty entertaining-- what can be more entertaining to a guy, than this? But, the thing is, it's not a video that would be considered Christian activity to watch. Maybe watching it with your wife or girlfriend, might be more normal. This is going somewhere very serious.

The Lord let is slide temporarily. If we don't consider it important to practice what we preach, He certainly does. Watching one video out of the ordinary for entertainment might be relatively harmless. It usually doesn't stop there. This is how merciful and reasonable God is. When i was rationalizing the next day about, "Well, it's pretty harmless, how about just one more video--then I'll delete it." This didn't work. The Lord revealed to me, "this is who you are." (not verbally, but by example). And He directed me to "Revelation 3:7": (copyrighted to "Christianity.com"):
The Message to Philadelphia
"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars-I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth. 11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. (from: Christianity.com);

Almost all of this applies to my own personal life, and many other Christians these days:
"I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name." ....and, "Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth." and, "Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown."

In my dazed lethargy, this wasn't even enough to stop me from making up my own rules.
This is what the Lord used to wake me up and stop me from my own self-will. It wasn't whether the material was relatively light-hearted or not; it wasn't about dress-codes or music, or ways of life-- it was about engaging in known activities that are spiritually hazardous, and willful disobedience. I eventually took showing up for work seriously, and took other duties in life very seriously. The issue was a consistent pattern of a lack of obedience and discipline in all areas of my life at times. Insubordination is very serious on any job, and especially in the military, even though I have never served. I was just preaching about, "we need to be ready like soldiers." If someone gives you a reasonable, serious order related to your job, and you just decide to make up your own rules without any justifiable reason, a mission's goal or success, can be compromised. This explains why I heard angels warnings of not gambling with stewardship in not just this instance, but, just reckless, careless, sometimes aimless living.

I heard in my mind:
"Fully Operational."
This is a reference to the words of the creepy, evil emperor in the Star Wars movie, who represented the powers of evil, who was planning on using a powerful weapon against the powers of good.
This shocked me back into the reality of obeying God, and not compromising with known threats to spiritual well-being, regardless of perceived significance.
Like in the Lee Ann Womack song: "I Hope You Dance," "If you come close to sellin' out, reconsider..."
I'm falling in love with country music-- mainly the songs with a powerful Christian, country message. I was singing country songs all the way back to remote Alaska country the other day on a sunny day with the rain showers over the mountains in the distance, just like when I used to fly with my father in his plane over the mountains, until the radio was out of range, and said,

"I love country music!"
I think country music is one of America's secret weapons...
--herald

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
This persistent Guardian angel of mine, spoke again today while I was driving back to my remote cabin to move out and move back to the city. She said, "no you're not." I said, "yes, I am..." Sooo, I got back to my wilderness cabin after a week in a small town, and when I got home, I felt better-- the panic over winter eased up when a bank teller on the phone said that we still have a few more weeks of later summer left; I was thinking we were at the end of October when it was just past the end of September. So, I"m going to stay in this crazy remote wilderness cabin with no running water, pitch black at night, moose bumping into it-- moose waking me up at night with the loud moose mating calls, and a few bears that wander by I'm told. Neighbors shooting guns for entertainment; blizzards that can leave you snowed in for days-- I must have rode into the wild west, except in a car, not on a horse...

I just will need to get help with carrying the water so I don't upset the delicate balance of my on again, off again medical issues from too much lifting and strenuous work. I guess angels don't carry water \o/ |_| ^^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~
|
I'm trying to find a Christian lady to help me out with the firewood and water, and maybe share the cabin part-time, and visit in weekends to keep me from getting cabin fever-- that's what they call it in Alaska when people stay in their cabin too much in winter, especially alone, and start to hear voices in their head maybe (never happens to me) or get what's called, "S.A.D." (seasonal affective (mood) disorder) or temporary depression from the lack of sunlight.

And, one correction on the above post-- The Lord said it was too judgmental to imply that men who were distracted by a commanding stage performer in an outfit that took center-stage, such as Carrie Underwood's commanding performance in the country video "Church Bells," were less than honorable. That wasn't the point. Any traditional American country male in attendance at that concert or on TV/computer screen, or any other performer with a similar style, would be temporarily distracted. I myself became a "buck in the headlights," for a few seconds, since the performer's stage attire is the hottest dress I have ever seen, and I'm from the 70's.

The point was that all people matter to God, but, that if someone was overcome by such a performance, solely because of the Country stage uniform/dress, and did not have the discipline to enjoy the powerful performance because of a wrong emphasis, the Apostle Paul cautions to "not be dominated by anything in this world." I think it was an ingenious way to challenge male fans of the artists music to look past the sexuality of a lady artist performer, and see her true beauty. In that way, we as men who admire talented, accomplished music performers/artists, can overcome the temptations of the world, honor the dignity of female performers, and with the help of God's grace, treat all women with the dignity, respect, and lovingkindness they deserve, just by being often the emotional foundation in relationships, which makes them closer to the heart of God.
--Herald

Feb 28, 2016
HTN,
your paranoia is far out-weighting your FAITH!

you continually talk about 'angels', but are so worried about the 'world'...

this is totally non-productive and can be debilitating to your psyche and spirit...

Real TRUST and the COMFORT that it brings, so out weighs anything the 'world'
continually throws at us - use what Jesus has given to you to the fullest, and then
He will give you MORE to get you through each and every situation that comes...
:):)
God Speed...

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
HTN,
your paranoia is far out-weighting your FAITH!

you continually talk about 'angels', but are so worried about the 'world'...

this is totally non-productive and can be debilitating to your psyche and spirit...

Real TRUST and the COMFORT that it brings, so out weighs anything the 'world'
continually throws at us - use what Jesus has given to you to the fullest, and then
He will give you MORE to get you through each and every situation that comes...
:):)
God Speed...
I appreciate your feedback--
and I would agree that sometimes my paranoia does tax my faith. and Paul knew about this when he said, "avoid evil suspicions" or something like that. I try to be careful of what I perceive and strive for discernment over suspicions... and agree that trusting God brings true comfort.

Feb 28, 2016
I see that you are an humble man, and hub and I greatly appreciate this: such a 'rare' virtual-focused
outlook! but, questionable, for we perceive your 'life-style', to a certain degree thus far is in 'question...

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
what does virtual-focused outlook mean? well, I'm not sure how to get on more stable ground, except to find a stable relationship with a lady that would help my relationship with the Lord. But-- it's not as bad as it sounds, I'm just more candid and honest about my mistakes so that it will help other people to see that God can give powerful gifts to those of us who might seem barely hanging onto inner strength and lack motivation. Unfortunately, the internet is something that tends to weaken me even more, most of the time-- not sure exactly why, except that it is a system of the world, and not a natural means of communication, that may be subject to influence more easily by unclean spirits. Does this make sense? In real life, we can meet people, get to know them in person, and "see" what makes them tick much more easily. It's more difficult to discern people in here. But, the word is the word-- and this is still an amazing way to learn and teach the Gospel. One reason why I have not connected with a Christian community well is the isolation here and the core differences in Christian beliefs and traditions among churches, unusual family divisions, and I don't hang-out much with non-Christians-- so...who does that leave?
Just the moose, birds who feed on my porch, a few people in stores-- and online. And please don't read too much into what I type. If I say I love country music, I don't listen to songs with a negative, worldly message, and I burn out on Christian rock music and country rock music pretty fast, and like to slow down and relax with quiet music.
If I like to brag about drinking whiskey, it's just for show really, to be an Alaskan-- and it's only a few drops in my coffee or to clear my sinus issues. So, like my dad always said, "give people the benefit of the doubt"
If I say I backslide into unblessed images, it's maybe a couple times a year, or even years, and lasts a day, and typically the lighter side of life-- women of age in meadows who somehow find these idiot photographers-- see, now you all are hearing my confession-- publicly... I dont' have any sexually-motivated compulsions; I dont' cyber with women online, I don't even have intimate needs except for loving supportive friendly relationships that could be without sexuality of any kind, and I could care less.
sooo...before you judge my lifestyle without knowing much about it, except my 60 WPM mouth...
give me a break...

I think it helps non-Christians to see that we are just as human and facing the same challenges in life, except that we have the power of God to help us stay on course, return to it if necessary, and learn from life's experiences how a merciful God is very real and forgiving, yet calls us to be who we are created to be, moving forward, not backward-- into the LIGHT...
and how the LORd meant what He said when He said, "My strength (power) is perfected through human weakness."

And I like to say good things about controversial lifestyles, to try and see the good side of everyone who is trying to live a Christian life. As a born-again Christian brother said in the 16th century, we don't have to give up everything in our old lives, just do what we do for the Glory of God, instead of ourselves.

So, my lifestyle isn't on the wrong track. I don't sleep around or take part in pre-marital relations, I dont get drunk, I am growing in the truth of the Gospel stronger day by day, I'm learning to forgive my enemies, and try to control what I say, not bark at people who persecute me, but learn the patience of Christ. I care about my community, I'm willing to risk my life to protect innocent and vulnerable people, women and children, elderly and disabled, and I can and do stand up fearlessly to abusive people and abuses in society and injustices, and am planning on making a public stand regarding policies that have led to unnecessary deaths due to government negligence. I no longer hate Mormons, gays, Muslims...come on, that's progress isn't it? isn't that what we're here to learn? I no longer hate my abusive family members-- and I understand peoples reluctance to get to know me because of my social limitations and stress tends to make me withdraw emotionally-- this tends to put people off even more... it's an unhealthy social pattern; People push away people who seem socially stressed which makes them more stressed.

But, years of PTSD has taken a toll where without medical assistance, the stress can be difficult to manage,and this makes it difficult to relax around people I don't know well...so it can be a demoralizing cycle--
Except that God is winning!!
I don't hurt people, or persecute people anymore, don't go off on people (I was in a relationship where I was harassed and verbally abused continually, and never lost my temper that I can remember, except maybe in a few texts, after almost a year). Not that I don't have normal anger, just that I can defer it...I've learned that it is a waste of time to argue with the devil, for one, and I channel my concerns over injustices in the world in socially acceptable ways, including music.
Music has always been a way where I can find my heart and touch my soul and know who I am, and find peace, healing and strength, as long as I'm not on a wrong rabbit trail...

so there...look what you started....

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Ok, in re-reading this, I see where you may have misunderstood what I was saying. I was referring to saying good things about wild country artists like Ms. Underwood, to defend people in the public eye who are clearly Christian, but, who might still have a wilder side, which I believe is a unique calling that reaches out to non-Christians. But, within reason and moderation, and not recklessly dishonoring the Christian way of life. This is what Jesus did. He said that people accused Him of being a drunkard and of partying with sinners, when He went there to help them since He said, "those who are well, do not need a physician."

I did not mean by "controversial ways of life," that I would defend alternate lifestyles of the world, or same-sex marriages, or unhealthy ways of living, that do not lead us closer to God. I'm just trying to be more friendly to liberals and try and understand where we have common ground, since I was too much of a judgmental conservative in the past. And I have experienced how even making a public statement can wound, without intending to, those who are suffering from non-traditional choices.

One time a few years ago, i was holding a sign in support of traditional marriage and two men walked around the corner, overcome by guilt and shame, and I felt deeply saddened by how I had wounded them, when my own sins were likely no better. To make up for being judgmental, I try to show compassion on those who suffer from identity issues, whether they are gender-based, or a lack of understanding the power of true Christian identity. While I am a moderate conservative now, who favors radical justice reform in the spirit of former President Obama's actions to humanize systems of social, and addiction treatment and adjustment, especially de-criminalization of drug offenses, being better stewards of the environment, and trying to find common ground in the pro-life debate that honors the value of life from conception to natural death, to name a few--I do not support radical liberal ideas such as in Anchorage Alaska here where an ordinance was sneakily passed to allow men to dress as women and use women's facilities. And I do not support same-sex marriages, or teaching children in public schools things that cause confusion, division, and are not objective, and that exploit the vulnerability of elementary grades to promote views of life that data and life experience shows, set young people up for suffering by cornering them to "take sides," and promoting a spirit of confusion.
The first thing the devil tempted Jesus with was challenging His true identity as the Son of God.
So, Identity is important. Especially true identity in Christ--who we are in the Light of Heaven.
It is powerful.
And it matters.
And those who try to confuse children, should look at the positive results of traditional, bible family life, and allow parents to raise their children according to Christian values. This also includes, teaching children not to persecute suffering, or confused young people and peers, but, show them the power of non-judgmental kindness, without compromising with the decaying values of the world.
Truth does not evolve.
And truth does not decay.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Speaking of angels--
This teary, sad beautiful song, sung by an Indian girl is sure to touch your heart...
I think this is why God spares the earth--
He listens to this every morning...

Dancing In The Sky

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I appreciate your feedback--
and I would agree that sometimes my paranoia does tax my faith. and Paul knew about this when he said, "avoid evil suspicions" or something like that. I try to be careful of what I perceive and strive for discernment over suspicions... and agree that trusting God brings true comfort.
Herald, I mean absolutely no offense with my reply but... You need help. Professional help. Angels have no gender, so this female entity you hear cannot possibly be an angel. More likely it is an evil spirit feeding off your paranoia.. and you ARE paranoid to an extent. This person who keeps tailgating you, seems to be following you. So it baffles me WHY you keep choosing remote, isolated areas to park yourself in...

You said this "angel" is disconcerting. That's because it's not an angel, it's a demon in the guise of an angel... please get some help before you get hurt..

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
A Weary, Teary Sleepless Angel Night...

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Herald, I mean absolutely no offense with my reply but... You need help. Professional help. Angels have no gender, so this female entity you hear cannot possibly be an angel. More likely it is an evil spirit feeding off your paranoia.. and you ARE paranoid to an extent. This person who keeps tailgating you, seems to be following you. So it baffles me WHY you keep choosing remote, isolated areas to park yourself in...

You said this "angel" is disconcerting. That's because it's not an angel, it's a demon in the guise of an angel... please get some help before you get hurt..
I still luv ya---thanks for your suggestions...
But, which is crazier? The city, or the outback...?
And what are the orange kitties saying?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I still luv ya---thanks for your suggestions...
But, which is crazier? The city, or the outback...?
And what are the orange kitties saying?
You're welcome.. Both the city AND the outback are crazy. But out in the boonies you never know what or who is in the woods, or even with you on the highway for that matter. Especially that tailgater who seems to keep finding you. He obviously does it for kicks, but who's to say he doesn't do it to other cars also? Not everyone has good intentions.

I'm not trying to discredit your belief in angels but this angel you keep hearing, I honestly don't believe that it is a legit angel. Just keep in mind that even satan can present himself as an angel..

The orange kitties say, you need to stop relying on these "angels" to keep you safe, and start using your God-given common sense instead..

lol

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Wow, you are enjoyable to read my friend and brother, how edifying. I would love to have the awareness of angelic interventions, to know that they were male or female, let alone discernment to know exactly what the message was. I believe you have a gift for kindness and for looking at things in a delightful way. Maybe one day my awareness of angels surrounding me will be more clear. I pray for such things. Again I really enjoy reading your posts. God Bless

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Wow, you are enjoyable to read my friend and brother, how edifying. I would love to have the awareness of angelic interventions, to know that they were male or female, let alone discernment to know exactly what the message was. I believe you have a gift for kindness and for looking at things in a delightful way. Maybe one day my awareness of angels surrounding me will be more clear. I pray for such things. Again I really enjoy reading your posts. God Bless
Sorry I missed your post. really got carried away with this thread here. thank-you for your kind words! And you as well.
It can be hit and miss with discernment. wouldn't call them "voices" in my head, and only occasional. been kinda quiet lately. sort of over the angel fixation thing--and sorry about ditching the chat room the other day without saying goodbye. enjoyed the chat! just kind of happens fast in there--
I tried dropping you a note, but, my email is turned off for some reason, maybe since I was not able to donate this month.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
You're welcome.. Both the city AND the outback are crazy. But out in the boonies you never know what or who is in the woods, or even with you on the highway for that matter. Especially that tailgater who seems to keep finding you. He obviously does it for kicks, but who's to say he doesn't do it to other cars also? Not everyone has good intentions.

I'm not trying to discredit your belief in angels but this angel you keep hearing, I honestly don't believe that it is a legit angel. Just keep in mind that even satan can present himself as an angel..

The orange kitties say, you need to stop relying on these "angels" to keep you safe, and start using your God-given common sense instead..

lol
sorry I missed this thread--
sooo...it was YOU!! With the bobbing orange kitty on the dash--
use my common sense? think for myself? can guys my age do that?
come to think of it, that tailgater could be a repeat. there was another one the other day, but I out-drove him in the dark rain. my headlights were kind of muddy, and I could't see well, and I figured he was in the same way, so I speeded up, and zoomed around the passing cars, just sensing where the road was without even seeing it, allowing myself enough clearance from the passing cars--like flying on instruments. scared the dude off--
I know, I'm pretty nuts...
I would seriously NEVER do this, but, it reminds me of a comedian who said one time about a tailgater--
"You know, when someone's been tailgating you and you get angry and for a split-second you think: How would my life change if I slammed on the brakes right NOW!!"

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Sorry I missed your post. really got carried away with this thread here. thank-you for your kind words! And you as well.
It can be hit and miss with discernment. wouldn't call them "voices" in my head, and only occasional. been kinda quiet lately. sort of over the angel fixation thing--and sorry about ditching the chat room the other day without saying goodbye. enjoyed the chat! just kind of happens fast in there--
I tried dropping you a note, but, my email is turned off for some reason, maybe since I was not able to donate this month.
Oh no about not being able to email that is no good. You know you shouldn't have to donate every month. I agree it was a nice visit. I wondered where you went but understand because like u said it gets crazy in there. My ADHD, lol, tendencies rear their presence in there, lol. Thanks for your time. :)

JackMack

Oct 13, 2018
LIke the Alan Jackson song, "Angels are sent to show us how to live, teach us how to give, and guide us with the Light of love..."

Last night, I was traveling at night, and pulled into a campground. It was very dark, but there were a few campers, motor-homes, trailers and tents. I got out of my car, sorta disoriented in the dark, and my loving angel, she said, "I'm right beside you..." On my way there driving in the fog and rain, I was confronted, for the second time, by a tailgating car. My angel just said, "don't turn off..." (into a passing area) So I stayed on the highway. The next morning, I was upset about unfriendly, godless, unfriendly people in the world, and prayed rather fervently that God would "confront them, cast them down," like in the Psalms and scriptures) and overcome them, show them the power of God, that they will learn to fear Him (like we all need to more of especially myself) and get them off my trail. A male angel responded to this unusual faith, a change from the lukewarm, dazed apathy, (this is all heard in the spirit--I'm not certain how to interpret this really), but he said, immediately-- "piece of cake." The other night when the car was tailgating me closely with bright lights in my mirror, I finally said, rather angrily, "Lord, get this MIG off my tail...!!" The car immediately passed.

So, call it what you want-- when we get serious about asking for God's help and wake up out of our groggy, ambivalence (this comes from oppression, and too much isolation from the bible, church, and over-sleeping, lack of discipline, and sometimes too much reliance on chemical aids, especially pain pills and tranquilizers, and though I seldom drink, too much alcohol--in short, trying to numb our pain with the closest "life-preserver", unhealthy activities, too much media/internet, or being around people, both Christians and non, who are in bondage to whatever--it rubs off, both the Light, and the bondage) When we are ready (or able) to "call upon the Name of the Lord"

The LORD ALWAYS DELIVERS!!
DO YOU!!?
DO I DELIVER!??
ARE YOUR FRIENDS THERE TO DELIVER YOU!!?

TEAM JESUS SHOULD ALWAYS THERE-- 24/7; LIKE TRAINED SOLDIERS...

What I'm finding lately in emergencies is not knowing where a flashlight is, pens, paper, spare keys, spare phones, etc... list of emergency numbers-- knowing where everything you need is, either traveling or at home.
Due to tsunami dangers here and earthquake, as well as volcano, the last tsunami warning, they said everyone should have an

"ESCAPE BAG" handy, something with basic survival items, phone numbers, spare batteries, etc....you can just pick up and go out the door. so, go where? Is your car ready? Does it have gas? is it plugged in (cold weather) if not do you start it every 4 hours, keep the frost off the windows....

Soldiers train to know where everything is at all times...
How long would they survive if in an emergency they were searching for vital items?

Same with pilots--

Is Team Jesus Ready!!??
Did the angel really talk to you? I'm just curious. Not being mean. :)