If you re-read my post particularly what I said about his post #28, you will find that I already answered you.
are there still male christians and female christians? Yes. But by your logic there wouldn't be. It's just when it comes to being saved in Christ there is no difference. But, go on holding to your convictions. I'm not here to change them.
ISIT,
VW and I both believe in eternal security. It is our honest conclusion based on extensive study of Scripture.
In stating that conclusion, whether or not it is accurate; we are NOT lying.
If you have come to a different conclusion, I believe you are mistaken; but I'm sure you came to it sincerely.
are there still male christians and female christians? Yes. But by your logic there wouldn't be. It's just when it comes to being saved in Christ there is no difference. But, go on holding to your convictions. I'm not here to change them.
either side could be sin. for example, if someone believes in eternal security or osas in such a way that they 1)remain in; 2)continue in; 3)go back to living in; - unrepentant sinfulness and wickedness
then it is one of those things that "seems right to a man" (obviously) "and the end of it is the way of death" (not so obvious to those deceived by it; but very obvious to those in the light).
likewise, on the other side, or any side, if what someone believes 1) 2) 3) leads to ungodliness, unrighteousness, or any sin at all,
then it is one of those things that "seems right to a man"(obviously) "and the end thereof is the way of death" (not so obvious to those deceived by it; but it is written and cannot be changed).
are there still male christians and female christians? Yes. But by your logic there wouldn't be. It's just when it comes to being saved in Christ there is no difference. But, go on holding to your convictions. I'm not here to change them.
Interesting concept. I bet the homosexuals would love to latch on to that one. Throw in a little ChristianChat exegesis, and it ain't just down that's up, and left that's right...
Yes there is a physical difference, yet scripture still declares the fact that in Christ there is not. So what is the problem? Is there something deeper abiut being in Christ Paul is inherently referencing? Yes.
Left is right and down is up indeed. Like I said, I didn't say there was a difference, you did. Paul didn't, I didn't, just you and those who just can't accept what deeper message Paul was talking about.
Of course there is a difference, yet in Christ there isnt, so what is the deeper message he is talking about?
It was just a joke, not exactly very good fodder to have a grand debate over.
Well I'm not sure homosexuals latching on to 'in Christ there is no difference' is a concept for laughing and making fun when people accept that scripture as a God breathed truth.
It was not a joke about Paul, and not a joke about Christ, neither having a scintilla to do with it. But, if you'll apprise me of where to send a post for your censorship and criticism of everything not said, I'll start running these things past you.
Wrong. We have become part of Israel. They have not become us.
The Galatians were mixing faith in Christ with the Law, in violation of the basic tenet of the Bible that can be boiled down to "Jesus + nothing = salvation."
Israel's salvation is also through faith alone. "Abram believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness" (genesis 15:6, NASB). The Law convicts and destroys. Jesus Christ redeems and saves. The latter is exactly what Abram believed, even without knowing the name of Jesus or the title of Christ. Thus was all of Israel saved, or not. Replacement theologists make a huge mistake in thinking otherwise, and in believing that disobedience separated Israel -- or us, for that matter -- from God.
Disobedience is part of still living in the flesh for all of God's children. Grace keeps us in Him despite that disobedience.
Yes because saying we are all one in Christ is making divisions?? How about this, God bless you brother! I love you! Thanks for being so sincere about my salvation, I don't know what ever I would have done without those kind words of wisdom!Sorry to say this to you sltaylor, If anyone could be a fool ,it is you.!! A fool who loves to make trouble and cause needless division in the church. "In Christ" is a spiritual condition ,not a physical condition. NOW if you don't accept this Biblical explanation, you are the biggest fool of all. Please Repent and stop making trouble. You are obviously controled by Satan, not by God.!!
Speaking kind words seems to be in short supply around here huh? Lord help us!Yes because saying we are all one in Christ is making divisions?? How about this, God bless you brother! I love you! Thanks for being so sincere about my salvation, I don't know what ever I would have done without those kind words of wisdom!
NO joke it's a spiritual condition, hence my saying that males and females are different except for in Christ. Seriously