B
Briancampbell,
re: "You don't just use any information on the internet... I read this website a lot, it's Catholicism based. I don't buy into deception."
You made the comment suggesting that the 7 day cycle has been interupted at some point between the first century and now. I am merely asking you to support that idea with some proof. Can you do that?
Bryancampbell,
re: "Yes I can if you need me to..."
Yes, I would like you to do that.
Bryancampbell,
re: " ...the Hebrew calendar is a lunar set calender. The Shabbat isn't always on a Saturday [7th day of the week], it could be on a Wednesday [4th day of the the week] , or late Thursday [5th day of the week] depending on the lunar cycle in orbit."
I don't see what lunar cycles have to do with changing the continuity of the days of the week. Perhaps you could explain?
And with regard to your references, do you know for a fact that they show at least one instance where a day during a specific week - let's say the 7th day of that week - was dropped so that there were only 6 days in that week making the next day the 1st day of a new week?
Bryancampbell,
re: "Keep reading to the part of Gregorian's civil calender."
I don't see the part where it shows that a seven day week was changed to a six day week.
re: "And yes the western calendar changes by dropping a specific day each year."
Those changes have to do with dates and number of days in the month and year. They don't change the continuity of the seven day cycle.
You are trying to use our physical world thinking to fathom the spiritual world thinking. Our physical world reflects the spiritual one and God uses the rhythms of our time. God blesses Saturday, and we are to honor that, but God also says we are to obey the law but not the "letter of the law". We aren't to make it a physical thing, it is spiritual. I don't think God is looking at different time zones or different calendars to make spiritual time the same as our physical time.

I keep the Commandments of God because I love Jesus.
Jesus said "If ye Love me, keep My Commandments."
The same reason I am faithful to my wife. Beacause I love her.
If you would realize you keep Gods law because you love Him,, it becomes rather simple.
But,, if you don't love your wife,,I'm sure you would not do the things that show her you lover her. Same with Christ.
Folks that don't want to keep the law,,don't love Jesus... Folks that have affairs on their spouses,, cant say they love their spouses with all their heart. Same with Commandment breakers.
How do you know that I didn't convince myself that Sunday isn't the 7th day? How do you know if my calendar Saturday isnt the last day of the week, my personal calendar might end on a Sunday, making it the 7th day. See you don't look at in perspective. Second you yourself don't follow the correct day of rest from the time of God in genesis. Augustine, Gregory, and them changed days, weeks, and months off the original course in time, to make it as accurate as possible. So even if you tried standing on your own point of Friday evening to Saturday evening for a complete sabbath, you technically are mistaken. Either your a seven day Adventist or you to picky to admit days don't matter. If one man esteems Sunday as the 7th day, what will you say knowing our real time has been manipulated all over history....
Yes sir, that's the 5th dimension, time and space cannot be broken. It's a continuous from end to start. So for people to claim (in Gregorian) to keep the seventh day, it's not always Saturday if they go by years. Get my drift?
It's not a question if I keep GOD's commandments, but how I keep them. If I keep the letter, but not the spirit of the commandment, I am a transgressor. If I keep the spirit of the commandment, the letter becomes insignificant... except to pharisees...
Hmmm, lemme see...
Exo 16:26 Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.
Exo 16:27 And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.
Exo 16:28 And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?
The operative words in the above quote are "I can't recall". Just because you cannot, doesn't make it so.
You are absolutely wrong about this. see my post above.
John, Michael, your argument is invalid, you can't just start judging people for resting on a different day. Your to legalistic.