I was of the "legalistic" mindset for nearly four years, wanting to keep the law according to Moses, not to earn salvation which is by faith in Him, but because it appeared that Christian doctrine teaches disobedience to things God said to do "for ever" and "alway," and I wanted to be an obedient child to our Father in heaven. I processed instructions from the Bible very rationally, and it is right and good esteem God's words and the words of the Messiah above the doctrines of men. However, there were some words that I neglected such as Trust and Faith because they are not rational. I had faith that the blood of the Messiah could cleanse me of my sins, but I trusted in my own rational thinking rather than having trust in Him. When God says that certain ordinances are to be kept "for ever" and statutes and judgments kept "alway," and the church no longer keeps those ordinances, statutes, or judgments, then they are wrong and have taken His name in vain. That is a rational statement, and one that is arguably true. One of the methods used by "legalistic" and rational thinkers is to find the true meaning of words that may have been mistranslated or translated in a way that leads to misinterpretation and to build their doctrine based on the true meaning of God's word. When done this way, there are many paths to choose based on which meaning of each word you choose to follow. What seems to be the straight and narrow eventually becomes wider and broad. I testify today that Faith in Jesus Christ is the only true way. A Christian preacher once told me not to get hung up on words such as "perpetual," "alway," "for ever," and that Christ made things anew. Well, if he is telling me to ignore words spoken by our Father, then he is deceived. He was right all along. Those words "perpetual," "alway," "for ever," come from H5769 and H3117. H5769 also means long duration, and it is sometimes translated as "time," "ancient," "long," "more," and others. H3117 also means a duration of time, and it is sometimes translated as "day," "time," "when," "while," and others. Those things which I once thought God said to do forever could have meant only for a long time. On our own there are thousands of different interpretations we could make. But with Jesus Christ, He makes those decisions for us, and He is the way and the truth. I welcome anyone to discuss what reasons or rationalizations they have for keeping the old law. I know how you might feel and think, and I want us to be in a kingdom together that will not fall. I know what it is like when you try to reason with someone who's first response is to ask you if you know about the crucifixion, but it is very humbling when you realize they were right. Just a shoutout to disciplemike and others. I welcome you to real debate because I love you. Thank you Jesus Christ.