A little fun with movie quotes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No, he said one of the GREATEST movies of all time. Not the worst.

Ouch man. :(

That movie is epic brother.
Feels like life sometimes....yes, everyday can be a series of repetitive motions.

Now Blazing Saddles?
 
Ouch man. :(

That movie is epic brother.
Feels like life sometimes....yes, everyday can be a series of repetitive motions.

Now Blazing Saddles?

I never claimed that to be a great movie. Just a funny one.
 
"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"
 
"There are two kinds of men and only two. And that young man is one kind. He is high-minded. He is pure. He's the kind of man the world pretends to look up to, and in fact despises. He is the kind of man who breeds unhappiness, particularly in women. Do you understand?"
 
"I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a 'recreational vehicle.' And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?"
"I suppose."
"No papers?"
"No papers, state to state."
"Well then, in winter I will live in... Arizona. Actually, I think I will need two wives."
"Oh, at least."
 
"Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death."
 
"This is where it pays off, the training and the discipline. No other outfit in the world could pull out of a winter battle, move a hundred miles, go into a major attack with no rest, no sleep, no hot food. God... God, I'm proud of these men!"
 
"A scout has a certain look... Kit Carson, for example. You look like... a muleskinner!"

"
Uh, General I don't know anything about mules..."

"Lieutenant, it's amazing how I can guess the profession of a man just by looking at him! Notice the bandy legs, the powerful arms. This man has spent years with mules. Isn't that right?"

"Uh, yes sir!"

"Hire the muleskinner!"
 
"I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a 'recreational vehicle.' And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?"
"I suppose."
"No papers?"
"No papers, state to state."
"Well then, in winter I will live in... Arizona. Actually, I think I will need two wives."
"Oh, at least."

Red October
 
"This is where it pays off, the training and the discipline. No other outfit in the world could pull out of a winter battle, move a hundred miles, go into a major attack with no rest, no sleep, no hot food. God... God, I'm proud of these men!"

A guess... band of brothers? (altho that's a series not a movie. Probably lost this one)