"Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed."
Very close! One word off. Support your local _____?
You got it!Sheriff, the two movies were pretty much the same..........but, yes, it was the Sheriff one...........![]()
This sounds like a Gregory Peck line.....I'm going to guess ..... "Arabesque'
Since you mentioned Cary Grant, it's now ringing a bell! Is it North by Northwest?Think Cary Grant...
Since you mentioned Cary Grant, it's now ringing a bell! Is it North by Northwest?
Here's another classic:
"You think I'm licked. You all think I'm licked. Well, I'm not licked. And I'm going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause. Even if the room gets filled with lies like these, and the Taylors and all their armies come marching into this place."
um, methinks I hearz Jimmy Stewart...............hehe.............but will see who gets the title of the movie
psychomom -- you gotta give us more than that! Are you kidding?!