A little fun with movie quotes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm not sure what it is but makes me think of Robert California from The Office.
"Avoid using the word "very" because it's lazy. A man is not very tired, he is exhausted. Don't use very sad, use remorse. Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women - and, in that endeavor, laziness will not do."
 
From one of my favorite movies....should be pretty easy cuz of the clue in the quote:

"The kid gets it all. Just plant us in the damned garden with the stupid lion."

i also have Secondhand Lions on my favorite movie list. :)
 
Since no one got this one, I'll add a clue: its a classic western starring Alan Ladd.

"Was that him? Was that Wilson?"
"That was him. That was Wilson, all right, and he was fast, fast on the draw."
 
"What are you doing? These are mine. These are my workers. They should be on my train. They're skilled munitions workers. They're essential. Essential girls! Their fingers polish the inside of shell metal casings. How else am I to polish the inside of a 45 millimeter shell casing? You tell me. You tell me!"

"Back on the train!"

Additional clue: the star of the movie is Liam Neeson.
 
"What's your name?"
"You don't want to know my name. I don't want to know your name."
"Just a friendly question."
"Gladiators don't make friends. If we're ever matched in the arena together, I have to kill you."
 
Two quotes from the same movie:

"Never give up. Never surrender."

"By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged"
 
"What are you doing? These are mine. These are my workers. They should be on my train. They're skilled munitions workers. They're essential. Essential girls! Their fingers polish the inside of shell metal casings. How else am I to polish the inside of a 45 millimeter shell casing? You tell me. You tell me!"

"Back on the train!"

Additional clue: the star of the movie is Liam Neeson.

You will know I didn't google cuz of bad spelling ...............Schindler's List?
 
"What happened? Where'd he go?"
"The guy did a Peter Pan right off of this dam, right here."
"What?"
"Yeah. BOOM."
"Holy shit... Can we go home now...?"
"No..."
 
"What happened? Where'd he go?"
"The guy did a Peter Pan right off of this dam, right here."
"What?"
"Yeah. BOOM."
"Holy shit... Can we go home now...?"
"No..."

Christian site.... no cussing....
 
"What happened? Where'd he go?"
"The guy did a Peter Pan right off of this dam, right here."
"What?"
"Yeah. BOOM."
"Holy sh**... Can we go home now...?"
"No..."

The Fugitive

Great movie -- Loved Tommy Lee Jones in that!
 
"You're cuter than I thought. I can see why she likes you."
"Who?"
"Not too bright, though."
 
Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been "missing" it Bob.