A little fun with movie quotes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Face it lady, we are younger and faster.

CRASH!!!!

Face it girls, I'm older and better insured.
 
Okay, this one may be tough for you all:

"Personally, Veda's convinced me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young."
 
This should be an easy one. ;)

You a photographer?
I'm a combat correspondent.
Well, you seen much combat?
[sarcastic] I've seen a little on TV.
You're a real comedian.
Well, they call me the Joker.
Still no answer and this one is getting buried in posts. Answer: Full Metal Jacket
 
Hey, mister! You got the time?
As a matter of fact I do, Cubby.
Look at that! It's exactly two seconds before I honk your nose and pull your underwear over your head!
 
Psychomom - Princess Bride

Sirk - Office Space (and one of my favorite lines of all time...)

"Down here, its our time. Its our time, down here."
 
Okay, this one may be tough for you all:

"Personally, Veda's convinced me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young."

Obviously a little tough: Mildred Pierce