Hey, mister! You got the time?
As a matter of fact I do, Cubby.
Look at that! It's exactly two seconds before I honk your nose and pull your underwear over your head!
Was it Mask, with Jim Carrey?
Hey, mister! You got the time?
As a matter of fact I do, Cubby.
Look at that! It's exactly two seconds before I honk your nose and pull your underwear over your head!
It has to be the door cos it's the only place that doesn't smell of .... URINE!
That's awesome man.haha... dang. I keep expecting mine to be harder. Hmm. Going to have to think on this more.
Psychomom - Princess Bride
Quit rhyming, I mean it.
Anybody wanna peanut?
I will burn your life, and every person in it, like a cane field in a high wind.
Do you understand the words that are coming out my mouth?
Sorry, it's rush hour.Hmm, that's something my wife says on a daily basis.
As for the movie quote, I'm not sure but ive got a vision of Jack Nicholson saying it lol
I don't know if that's from a movie or if you're just being mean...
lol
Do you understand the words that are coming out my mouth?
Rush Hour. Oops! I see that you already gave it away.Do you understand the words that are coming out my mouth?
What? Y'all the second team?
We're the first team.
Yeah, and we're not gonna fall for a banana in the tailpipe.