A little fun with movie quotes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It has to be the door cos it's the only place that doesn't smell of .... URINE!
 
haha... dang. I keep expecting mine to be harder. Hmm. Going to have to think on this more.
 
haha... dang. I keep expecting mine to be harder. Hmm. Going to have to think on this more.
That's awesome man.
Seriously...the odds of someone picking Scrooged?
I've seen it 100 times I bet.
My favorite Christmas movie.
 
Psychomom - Princess Bride

thank you! lol

i thought seeing The Princess Bride at least a thousand times
was mandatory for salvation? :p

if that happens to be the case, i'm IN, and i can get a hundred other people in, too. ;)
 
I will burn your life, and every person in it, like a cane field in a high wind.
 
What? Y'all the second team?
We're the first team.
Yeah, and we're not gonna fall for a banana in the tailpipe.