A Misspelled Moment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 7, 2014
I'm still hurry but I already ate a truck load of food today. I need to get some shutterfly but I've don't fell tired. The Q is what to do about it?

I had a good day today also. That needs to be know.

I ms. english class.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It seems that Otto the Incorrect had a field day with your post.

Nevertheless, if you already ate and are still hungry, I suggest you aren't consuming enough fat. Olive or coconut oil, butter, cream, bacon, sausage, a well-marbled steak, mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip!). Then again, I'm not a nutritionist. I just know what works for me.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I don't understand sorry...you mean u ate a truck load of food? how much is a truck load of food?

if you were asking if why you are still hungry even if you consumed a truck load of food is maybe because you are stressed... and haven't had enough sleep or you were eating no fat diet...

that is my experience I feel more hungrier and tend to eat more like there is no more tomorrow and that is not good...

Get proper sleep,try to relax your body and mind and remember anything that is too much is bad...Eat healthy and exercise you will feel good everyday :)

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
How big was the truck? A quarter to, half ton, 3/4 ton, a box van, Duce and a half, semi with a 53' trailer? We need an idea of how much food you consumed.

Jul 7, 2014
It ws a toy truck load. Kind of in the sape of a power wheelz.

I don't eat much fats, so that could be a clue as to why I don't have the full feels.