A new day begins

  • Thread starter Thread starter sachali
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sachali

Guest
So I have officially resigned from the job I told you I was about to leave, a bit scared but mostly excited about what is about to change..

I feel that God led me to make the decision, it was pressing on my heart and it was a good feeling, I wasn't fearful.

I think that what God needed me for has been accomplished..on to the next thing, if I could ask that whoever reads my blog today to please pray for me.

I want God to take me where he can use me most..I am in awe at all of this, I have my first interview next Friday and it all came about so easily, I feel that when God closes one door, He opens the next so quickly if you follow Him.

A great new day in the life of me.
 
Every day is a new day. Today, when we hear his voice let's pray that our hearts are not harden. You provide good witness and testimony.