A New Look At Prophecy And Creation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
So if it tells us there was water first then that is where you have to start.
Well, as the Bible doesn't tell us there was water first, but that the heavens and the earth were created first, we don't need to start with the nature of water.

Those erroneous "if" statements undermine your whole premise. :)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Anything that is material is essentially made out of the same basic building blocks. If you rearrange the building blocks you get different things. This is chemistry in nutshell and it's truly amazing.
What is also amazing is that everything is actually in a state of vibration. Matter and energy are interchangeable and are also both waves and particles. So what we think of as solid is not as solid as we imagine. And then we have Schroedinger's Cat.

Mar 4, 2020
What is also amazing is that everything is actually in a state of vibration. Matter and energy are interchangeable and are also both waves and particles. So what we think of as solid is not as solid as we imagine. And then we have Schroedinger's Cat.
Yes I was talking to someone about that earlier, inspired by this forum post. I told her what you just said above and she was like "yeah I knew that. It's pretty weird isn't it?" 🤣

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

This gives a picture of creation before any planet or star was created. Notice that there was water. This is very important if you want to understand the truth about creation. What I mean is there was water. There was a lot of water and it was very dark at the core. This must have been an unimaginable amount of water seeing as all creation was made from it.
We are told in 2Pe_3:5 "For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:"
How the water got there we are not told and I have yet to find a scripture that reveals this, but it was there and all of creation was made from it.
The next verse tells us how God began creation.

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

So light was introduced but it does not tell us much about it. We have to use our imagination and pray for wisdom to understand this. In the natural light is introduced by releasing energy in some way, like a light bulb. I believe God released energy into this vast ocean at the very core. The ocean would have had a spherical shape as gravity would have existed in the natural. So what would happen to the water in this situation?

The water began to boil. Bubbles were formed and gravity would have forced the bubbles to rise just as they do in a kettle when boiled on the stove. Thousands of bubbles of all shapes and sizes were released from the core and raced to the outer surface f this vast ocean. Each one of these bubbles was the beginning of the creation of a planet, a star, a moon etc, etc, etc...

So if this makes sense so far then how did God create the bodies in the bubbles? We will concentrate on the earth and understand that all bodies would go through the same type of process, though with different outcomes due to makeup etc.

The fact that there are so many minerals in the earth and in the oceans tells us that the water had these minerals in it before the light was released at day one. Now if you boil water on a stove and it has a lot of iron or other minerals in it then as the water boils the iron, for example, slowly builds up on the walls of the pot. The same goes for lime and other minerals. We used to have to chip the lime from our pots when I was young. But there was no pot in creation at day one so when the minerals were released they were trapped in a molten state, because of the energy that it took to release it, at the core of each bubble. We know this simply because the planets are here.

Now understand that there was an atmosphere of oxygen or hydrogen in each bubble because these are the 2 gasses that make up water, h2o. And in it's molten state the heat from the molten minerals rose up and evaporated even more water causing the bubbles to grow as even more gasses were released. The earth at this point was still like a star burning but eventually it cooled and formed a crust on the surface of the earth. I believe this was partly because it rained and flooded the surface because the next day there was water above the sky and beneath the sky. The water above was the ocean that the bubbles were created in and the waters below were the waters that covered the earth. Eventually the ocean above was soaked up by all of the planets and other bodies, especially the suns in the universe.

From this point on it is rather easy to follow the course of creation and what I am about to try and prove is that when all is said and done the earth and many other planets are hollow spheres rather than the solid spheres we have been taught. And if this is true some scriptures suddenly make perfect sense when before they were impossible to understand.

So we can see what cause and effects took place on the surface and the schools of thought are very close to truth on this, but what happened inside the earth is a little harder and requires some serious thought. In the beginning the earth would have had a solid rock surface with no fractures. Like the skin on a basket ball. It would have cooled from the outside in. First a this crust and then gradually as it cooled the crust became thicker and thicker. As it cooler the inside minerals separated by weight and formed layers. Gravity was in the crust so as the cooling took place the crust grew thicker. We know that as things cool the grow smaller so the natural effect inside would be a vacuum taking place and because the globe had a solid crust this vacuum would increase and increase until finally it became so strong that the crust imploded at its weakest points. Now we have no way to know how fast the earth would be spinning at this time but it would be spinning and therefore centrifugal force would have its effect. This means the earths crust would build up thicker at the equator so the weakest points would be the North and South Poles. So when the vacuum was strong enough it broke the crust and sucked the atmosphere from outside into the cavity inside. The gravity of the crust held the water close and as it flowed over the molten interior a new crust was formed inside trapping the molten flow between the crusts and giving us a hollow interior.

And that is why on the third day the dry land appeared outside. Until that time the outside was flooded.

When the water was sucked inside so violently it froze over the poles and plugged off the holes leading inside. This could have caused an ice age out here. The crust was broken up and drifted apart expanding the earth size to what we see today. Mountains and valleys and oceans were formed and continents as what is called the Pangaea effect took place.

The next major event in creation of the planet was a flood. One thing that needs to be understood is that the earth was only about a third of it present size before the flood, and there is a star at the core shining down inside giving life to the inside. There are rivers and lakes, birds and bees and people of a sort inside. These are spoken of in Joel 1 and 2 and in Rev 3 as locusts.. They have a king over them who once lived on the surface here, according to scripture., but went inside. This king will return to the surface according to Rev 9:1.

As the star at the core shone down inside on the water that now flooded the interior the water evaporated and created a pressure inside. The heat that this created melted the ice that plugged the holes at the poles and eventually the pressure inside was great enough that it burst through the ice caps flowing back out to the surface. Waters reached the top of mountains but soon subsided as a balance was reached where we see it today.

So as you can see, this is totally scriptural and explains the genesis account of creation and the flood and the king and locust of Revelation 9.

But the story is not finished. There is one more catastrophic event come.

But before I can explain this I must take you on a trip. Let us go to the outside of our solar system and look at it from there.

If you google an image for the solar system you will see this better. At the centre we have the sun. Then we see the planets orbiting the sun. We have Mercury, Venus, earth, Mars then an asteroid belt called The Asteroid Belt then Jupiter, Saturn. Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Makemake, Kepler Belt and Iris. Then we have a few comets including Hallie's Comet. You can see it here: https://theplanets.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/the_planets-1024x533.jpg

How do you think the asteroid belts were created? We are told by the educated that they were an accumulation of dust that never became a planet. Do you believe that?

I offer you a more reasonable explanation. I believe they were planets that moved in the orbit where the asteroid belt is trapped and that they blew up at some point. Now there are just pieces of rock from the planet that once orbited where the asteroid belt now exists. Does that not make perfect sense.

Now how were the comets created? If the earth is hollow as I have explained and there is a star at the core is it not possible that the comets were created in the same way as our core star was created and when the planet blew up to create the asteroid belts it released the star at its core?

In a simple explanation, the planets were eggs and the comets were stars at the core of the planet and once the egg hatched the comets were released to dance before the sun.

So, if you are following me, would this not mean that the earth too is an egg?

Let me explain Satan to you in his purest form. We know that he is the destroyer. He came no but to kill, steal and destroy. In other words his whole being and purpose is to destroy. He is the god of this age. He is the spiritual ruler of this age. Why? Because his sole purpose in being is to destroy the planet and let the comet at the centre go free.

Continued...
Where did you get this crap? Not the Bible? Unless you call God wrong who with His own finger wrote "In 6 days I created the heavens and the Earth and on the 7th I rested so it is a Sabbath o us.... " and unless Jesus lied whom said.... "You believe in the prophets, believe also in Me".....

IF God, the Father and Jesus the Son do not know creation.... I might entertain you....lol...lol...lol

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

This gives a picture of creation before any planet or star was created. Notice that there was water. This is very important if you want to understand the truth about creation. What I mean is there was water. There was a lot of water and it was very dark at the core. This must have been an unimaginable amount of water seeing as all creation was made from it.
We are told in 2Pe_3:5 "For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:"
How the water got there we are not told and I have yet to find a scripture that reveals this, but it was there and all of creation was made from it.
The next verse tells us how God began creation.

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

So light was introduced but it does not tell us much about it. We have to use our imagination and pray for wisdom to understand this. In the natural light is introduced by releasing energy in some way, like a light bulb. I believe God released energy into this vast ocean at the very core. The ocean would have had a spherical shape as gravity would have existed in the natural. So what would happen to the water in this situation?
You got the first part right, the reason we know is there were NO STARS formed yet, thus there was DARKNESS on the face of the deep. We can see that on the WMAP map where they got a picture of the origins via Microwaves. There were 400 Million years of Darkness, so God was right, as usual. The water part I think you are going off-kilter on. Without REFLECTION of light, there would only be straight-line beams of light, and thus we would not have enough light to grow crops or to even light the day properly, so God MOVED on the face of the waters and gave us a Biosphere Dome so to speak that works via water evaporation, and thus the sunlight, which is really just Beams of light are REFLECTED, notice just outside our biosphere, in space, it gets much darker as soon as we leave. The Water is trapped in our biosphere, thus it REFLECTS the Light.....thus whey God stated he m over upon the face of the Waters JUST BEFORE He said, Let there be Light, we now know why. WMAP MAP BELOW:

CMB-Timeline.jpg
I can give a rundown of how the 6 Days of God lasted 13.7 Billion some odd years and how we have been in the 7th Day for 6000 some odd years.

Mar 28, 2016

This gives a picture of creation before any planet or star was created. Notice that there was water. This is very important if you want to understand the truth about creation. What I mean is there was water. There was a lot of water and it was very dark at the core.
I see that a little differently. Notice water is created matter. Like, let there be a planet surrounded with water and it was good..

The earth covered with water, it was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. That darkness represents evil. . And the Spirit of God as the reflection of His love moved upon the face of the waters. And he said let dry land appear and called it good and formed mankind from the clay of the field and said all is good as His best..

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
I see that a little differently. Notice water is created matter. Like, let there be a planet surrounded with water and it was good..

The earth covered with water, it was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. That darkness represents evil. . And the Spirit of God as the reflection of His love moved upon the face of the waters. And he said let dry land appear and called it good and formed mankind from the clay of the field and said all is good as His best..
In reality, there would be no earth until verse 8, then verse 9 calls the dry land earth. God is speaking early on about how He will illuminate things via reflective light. The Stars took 400 million years to start forming, then 9 billion years later the Sun and Earth were formed.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
In reality, there would be no earth until verse 8, then verse 9 calls the dry land earth. God is speaking early on about how He will illuminate things via reflective light. The Stars took 400 million years to start forming, then 9 billion years later the Sun and Earth were formed.
It appears that you missed verse 1: "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

As for the cosmic evolution model and the big bang, it's non-scientific fantasy based on an a priori rejection of God's word.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
In reality, there would be no earth until verse 8, then verse 9 calls the dry land earth.
It should be evident to everyone that verse 1 speaks of the planet earth, and the atmospheric heaven surrounding it. So verse 10 simply speaks of the surface of the earth (which was one land mass before the Flood). One can also call soil "earth". One can also call those who are earth-bound of the earth (earthy). So context determines the meaning.

Mar 28, 2016
Some desire to make water the god(Poseidon) as the source of life . While the voice of Christ is like the sound of many waters . God is not water a rudiment of the creation called earth .Water is one of the elements seen. And neither is he the literal Sun as some did worship gods in that way.. He as Eternal Spirit is the beginning . When his glory came on the scene it reflected the commandment "let there be light", or let there be the invisible presence of God. Day four he gave over his glory and governed the corrupted earth by the sun and the moon reflected light.Called under the Sun the now generation

No reflected light the first three days .God simply hid himself as night. In the new heavens and earth there will be no night.No sun and moon.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Some desire to make water the god(Poseidon) as the source of life .
What does it matter what the pagans do? We're discussing Scripture, not pagan myths.

When his glory came on the scene it reflected the commandment "let there be light", or let there be the invisible presence of God.
Where is that in Scripture?

Day four he gave over his glory and governed the corrupted earth by the sun and the moon reflected light.
Where in Scripture does it say that the earth was corrupted on or by day 4?

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
It appears that you missed verse 1: "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."
It appears you haven't studied the way of writings from long ago brother. Just like Genesis 1 is repeated by Genesis 2, same story, but with man's creation as the emphasis, likewise, this first verse is like a Header today.

God created the Heavens and the Earth..............

Then the how/why/where is told. If you read the 2nd verse it tells you the earth is not in existence yet, its VOID and without FORM. God Spoke it into EXISTENCE in the beginning, just like galaxies form today, even though God is in His 7th Day of rest, that is because God spoke creation into existence 13.7 billion years ago. And God ordering creation forth can't be Evolution, that is just you and other not understanding God. He created over a 13.7 billion year period until 6000 years ago when He created Mankind.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
It should be evident to everyone that verse 1 speaks of the planet earth, and the atmospheric heaven surrounding it. So verse 10 simply speaks of the surface of the earth (which was one land mass before the Flood). One can also call soil "earth". One can also call those who are earth-bound of the earth (earthy). So context determines the meaning.
No, it shouldn't because it's not, you are taking an overview/a header and saying God created the earth before He created the sun, which is WAY OUT THERE Brother. The 2nd verse says the Earth was without void and form on purpose because it was not yet in existence. I don't know why you guys want to get the cart before the horse. It makes us look bad. Its evident the first stars cane 9 billion years before our Star the Sun, and not planets can be formed without a nublea of gasses to start with. But we preachers have to explain why Christians think the world is 6000 years old.

The First stars formed after 400 million years of DARKNESS on the face of the Deep !! Just like the WMAP Map shows. Then 9 billion years later the Sun and Earth were formed. When you get to heaven you will find out you just made that which was SIMPLE MATH complex for no reason at all brother.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
Some desire to make water the god(Poseidon) as the source of life . While the voice of Christ is like the sound of many waters . God is not water a rudiment of the creation called earth .Water is one of the elements seen. And neither is he the literal Sun as some did worship gods in that way.. He as Eternal Spirit is the beginning . When his glory came on the scene it reflected the commandment "let there be light", or let there be the invisible presence of God. Day four he gave over his glory and governed the corrupted earth by the sun and the moon reflected light.Called under the Sun the now generation

No reflected light the first three days .God simply hid himself as night. In the new heavens and earth there will be no night.No sun and moon.
The First Day lasted 9.2 billion years.......so I am not sure we are on the same train anyway.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
But we preachers have to explain why Christians think the world is 6000 years old.
Because that is embedded in Bible chronology. The Year of Man began on the day Adam was created on day 6. The universe came into existence on day 1. There are no millions, billions, or trillions of years.

7seasrekeyed

As for the cosmic evolution model and the big bang, it's non-scientific fantasy based on an a priori rejection of God's word.
I believe created...as it states He created...but I don't think it an actual 7 days

and I am not an evolutionist either

I don't think we are given all the details and probably with good reason

I would also dismiss the big bang theory though as the question will always be, well where did THAT come from then?

matter does not spontaneously appear and pointing to the ever expanding cosmos does not provide proof

creation continues..which means what God set in motion continues...until he rolls it all up as the Bible says He will

7seasrekeyed

"Rondonmon, post: 4191496, member: 239844"]No, it shouldn't because it's not, you are taking an overview/a header and saying God created the earth before He created the sun, which is WAY OUT THERE Brother. The 2nd verse says the Earth was without void and form on purpose because it was not yet in existence. I don't know why you guys want to get the cart before the horse. It makes us look bad. Its evident the first stars cane 9 billion years before our Star the Sun, and not planets can be formed without a nublea of gasses to start with. But we preachers have to explain why Christians think the world is 6000 years old.

The First stars formed after 400 million years of DARKNESS on the face of the Deep !! Just like the WMAP Map shows. Then 9 billion years later the Sun and Earth were formed. When you get to heaven you will find out you just made that which was SIMPLE MATH complex for no reason at all brother.

you're a preacher?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It appears you haven't studied the way of writings from long ago brother.
Instead of getting your knickers in a twist and responding with insults, how about we just focus on the Scripture.

Just like Genesis 1 is repeated by Genesis 2, same story, but with man's creation as the emphasis, likewise, this first verse is like a Header today.

God created the Heavens and the Earth..............

Then the how/why/where is told. If you read the 2nd verse it tells you the earth is not in existence yet, its VOID and without FORM.
No, it doesn't tell me that the earth was not in existence yet. Rather, it tells me that it was already in existence. If it did not exist, then the verse would say something like, "There wasn't actually an earth yet, as God hadn't created it." Verse 2 gives a description of the extant earth: formless (without variation) and void (empty of other created entities).

God Spoke it into EXISTENCE in the beginning, just like galaxies form today, even though God is in His 7th Day of rest, that is because God spoke creation into existence 13.7 billion years ago. And God ordering creation forth can't be Evolution, that is just you and other not understanding God. He created over a 13.7 billion year period until 6000 years ago when He created Mankind.
I see no reason to discuss antitheistic fantasies.