A New Member's First Impression

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2019
Hi Everyone,

As you may have already know, I am a new member and I must that it feels great to be involved in such an awesome community of believers. I have met quite a few interesting people and have come to know a bit about them. There are many threads on here with interesting topics that I enjoy reading.

All in all, the experience has been great so far and I thank Jesus for leading me here and I pray for Him to guide me along the way and lead me to the right people. :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

As you may have already know, I am a new member and I must that it feels great to be involved in such an awesome community of believers. I have met quite a few interesting people and have come to know a bit about them. There are many threads on here with interesting topics that I enjoy reading.

All in all, the experience has been great so far and I thank Jesus for leading me here and I pray for Him to guide me along the way and lead me to the right people. :)
"Welcome"..........Newbie myself. Enjoy the fellowship, and I hope you are truly inspired
of God's love with no end." :)

Attachments

Feb 28, 2019
"Welcome"..........Newbie myself. Enjoy the fellowship, and I hope you are truly inspired
of God's love with no end." :)
Thank you ever so much and I welcome you too :) I hope you have a great time on here just like I have :D

Oct 12, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Hey S_C, glad you made it welcome to the CC!! 😮🙏😁

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Christian Chat is indeed an awesome Christian community and you are very welcome here, Salvation Child.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi Everyone,

Yay I am glad to know that you are enjoying your stay here 😊

Good morning and welcome to CC 😊

Have a good day!

God bless you ❤

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi Everyone,

Perhaps God indeed steer you to this site for a reason. I agree that there are many interesting people here and glad to have you as part of our community as well. Yes, there are many threads and topics but feel free to create your own thread too. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
A warm welcome and glad to meet you. Agree, so many good people here, see ya around. God bless!