A new president in 2024.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
You are not thinking clearly.
What is done is done,
Who is going to put Trump back in.
The Democrats are in total control.
We need to let the anger pass and plan for 2022 and 2024.
so in other words, just let people keep getting away with evil?

THAT kind of thinking is what caused the problem in the first place...

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I am thinking that at this point Nickki Haley would be a good choice for the 2024 Presidential candidate nomination for the Republicans.
i dont think so

I have heard some negatives on her... would investigate further if she were running but @ this point... better things to do... like focus on TRUMP 24

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
i dont think so

I have heard some negatives on her... would investigate further if she were running but @ this point... better things to do... like focus on TRUMP 24
I am a big fan of Trump but worried that he might be too old to be viable in 2024. Of course, Joe is already a fossil. Guy has dementia.

D

DWR

so in other words, just let people keep getting away with evil?

THAT kind of thinking is what caused the problem in the first place...
You missed the point I was trying to make.
The Democrats had a plan for 2020 to remove Trump from office.
They worked the plan to perfection.
Now if we continue to allow our anger to control our thought, keep harping on the fraud, Keep thinking that Trump will some way regain the presidency, we will lose again.
If you think the Democrats are not already planning for 2022 and 2024, you are foolish.
IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON!!!
Make a plan for 2022 and 2024 and WORK that plan.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Trump still has the backing of the majority of conservatives. De Santis did well in his own state, that's a lot different than taking on radical Dems as a president. I don't see anyone yet with the backbone to stand against them.
DeSantis is up for reelection next year. He has to compete against the resident hard core liberal Democrats, along with a large contingent of blue state liberals that fled their home state disasters over the past year or so. If he pulls off a large margin win, he will be in a position to take back the presidency in 2024.

The keys there is a large margin governor's race win, and early coalescence around him as the party's candidate. It will also require that Trump stay out of the race. Trump's best role in the election would be to concentrate on the issues that opposition to irritates the democrats the most and hold rallies on them.

D

DWR

Trump still has the backing of the majority of conservatives. De Santis did well in his own state, that's a lot different than taking on radical Dems as a president. I don't see anyone yet with the backbone to stand against them.
Having a majority or even ALL conservative votes will not win the presidential election.
The person running must also win moderate and even some of those who switch parties with every election.
I just do not see Trump being able to do that.
Many votes he got in 2016 were simple anti Clinton votes.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Now if we continue to allow our anger to control our thought, keep harping on the fraud, Keep thinking that Trump will some way regain the presidency, we will lose again.
If you think the Democrats are not already planning for 2022 and 2024, you are foolish.
IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON!!!
Republicans can not win using anger over fraud as an issue. Georgia proved that by taking two senate seats last fall. In 2022 all elections are local and state. Democrats are already busy using the Obama model (community organizing) to control those elections. The republicans must take back the house and the senate. They must get into the communities and disrupt that model. I don't see a lot of that happening.

K

kaylagrl

Having a majority or even ALL conservative votes will not win the presidential election.
The person running must also win moderate and even some of those who switch parties with every election.

No, I disagree. Trump was making in roads with blacks and other minorities. That's why there is so much liberal butt kissing of blacks right now. They are scared to death Trump will come back and take those votes. If you don't think there won't be anti -Biden vote, you're not paying attention to what is happening in this country.

K

kaylagrl

Republicans can not win using anger over fraud as an issue. Georgia proved that by taking two senate seats last fall. In 2022 all elections are local and state. Democrats are already busy using the Obama model (community organizing) to control those elections. The republicans must take back the house and the senate. They must get into the communities and disrupt that model. I don't see a lot of that happening.
I agree there. I see Republicans sitting passively by waiting for someone to light a fire under their behinds, that's why they need Trump.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
One thing we seem to be overlooking is that Biden is, and always has been, a one term president. He is a place holder for someone else. As of now I don't know who. What I see now is a grass roots democratic effort to force the republicans to stick with Trump. They plan to use the post election antics of the TWS Trump supporters against them.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
If the democrats keep the house, and gain two senate seats, there will be between 5 and 15 million new voters. It's called immigration reform, and with it they will make citizens and voters of a large block of democratic voters in now red states.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I am a big fan of Trump but worried that he might be too old to be viable in 2024. Of course, Joe is already a fossil. Guy has dementia.
no sign of Trump dementia

vote for Trump

he tells it like it is.. and doesn't kowtow to the left.. and no, i do not know what happened w/ him on Jan 6... seems he could have done something... what do u think?

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I agree there. I see Republicans sitting passively by waiting for someone to light a fire under their behinds, that's why they need Trump.
I don't get some posts here.

Weren't the GA seats stolen as well as the presidency?

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON!!!
if u think that "moving on" involves finding some candidate for pres who is... what? someone the lefties will like? PLEASE

They are PERVERSE (I speak of the elite ones, not the everyday liberal but some of them also..)

What I mean is that they are so sold out to Satan (whether they believe in him or not...) that they couldn't CARE LESS about the R candidate.. They will lie about the '24 candidates just like they did about Trump and others. They have NO moral compunction against stealing elections. After all, they accepted child murder some 45 years ago... and as u may have noticed, society aint gettin any better...

Democrats voted for Trump

People with common sense voted for Trump

people who love this country.. ditto

the sickos will never vote for someone like Trump.. or even some watered down version of Trump... Unless they repent, they are on their way to Hell and... do not care about what Christians care about..

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
We need to forget about 2020.
That's what the fraudsters want. No. No one should forget 2020 by any means. And if the fraud is exposed in 2021 then Biden and Harris should be arrested and locked up (along with their co-conspirators).

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
Everything you say, however it may sound forward-thinking, logical, and reasonable, is irrelvant, completely irrelvant; and I'm saying this in the tune of Ecclesiastes' "everything is meaningless, completely meaningless."

What you think, and what I think for that matter, is all irrelvant because things will unfold according to God's timeline.
Let us wait and witness with our own eyes how things will unfold - some will rejoice, some will have a change of heart, and most will be shell-shocked for sure.

Alrite, I'm outta here.
God bless.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
AG is challenging GA voting law in court. Republicans need to start ballot harvesting for 2022 now.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
don't u get it?????

TRUMP DID WIN

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
That's what the fraudsters want. No. No one should forget 2020 by any means. And if the fraud is exposed in 2021 then Biden and Harris should be arrested and locked up (along with their co-conspirators).
even scotus knuckleheads

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
where is the applauding smiley?

:)