a opinion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Garfield20

Aug 14, 2014
Just recently i have started liking the WWE again I want to ask something. my fav diva on their her name Sahline she is a big size women and because of her big size she is constantly made fun of for being too big or too fat or you do not belong in the WWE I want to know if this was you in this situation what would you say or what would you do?

Aug 16, 2016
Haven't watched wrestling in years but there have been popular "fat" wrestlers in the past. Some decide to be that way for their image / persona & to standout

U

Ugly

There really not much of AN opinion to be had. You can make all the speeches you want but no one who is making fun of you will care. And really all people in the spotlight have to face ridicule for one reason or another. And in 'atheletic' oriented competitions people that may appear non-athletuc are going to have issues.
And since, in professional wrestling, women are often minimized to their sexuality, then even more so will their approach affect their perceived credibility.

To Prince - that's true of the men. Big guys fighting are considered Goliaths. King Kong Bundy is a prime example. Putting a woman of equal size and... visual features and she is not accepted.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Just recently i have started liking the WWE again I want to ask something. my fav diva on their her name Sahline she is a big size women and because of her big size she is constantly made fun of for being too big or too fat or you do not belong in the WWE I want to know if this was you in this situation what would you say or what would you do?
I wouldn't say anything, i would just keep doing what i do. Success is the greatest revenge.

U

Ugly

Tried looking her up, not a single mention of her.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Wrestling is fake and stupid. JMO.. lol

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
See this article:

Pro Wrestling unmasked
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]This billion-dollar industry is preaching violence and vulgarity[/SIZE][/FONT]By John W. Kennedy

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Wrestling is fake and stupid. JMO.. lol
You mean The Undertaker isnt really un-dead? D :
Every wrestling fan knows its fake, their in on the act : p Its what makes wrestling fun : p Its all about the drama and the characters, if wrestling fans wanted to see a real and serious fight between two people theyd watch boxing or mixed martial arts : p

And I feel bad for women wrestlers, especially in the WWE. They arent taken seriously, its all about their looks, and their bodies. It really has little to do with their ability. Most women in pro wrestling are treated this way. Luckily there have been a few "un-sexy" (pls dont take that as my opinion) women in wrestling who are loved by the fans for their ability. There few and far between, but they exist. You should check out Bull Nakano if youve never heard of her-

She could put her body through just as much as the male wrestlers could, she could even perform aerial moves from the top of a cage. She was way cool.

Im a secretive wrestling fan, you wont catch me watching wrestling these days, but I have a big soft spot for it : p It was a big part of my family growing up, and I like watching old matches or reading about the history of it, and talking with others about it : p

Aug 2, 2009
I just did a search and there's no one named Sahline or anything close to that on WWE Divas. My favorite was Nikki Bella but she's so mainstream now along with her sister Brie. I don't even watch it except on youtube sometimes. :rolleyes:

Last edited: