A prayer for my 16 year old.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

0WL

I’m not sure quite how this forum works. I’m English. But I’d like to share a prayer for teenagers if that’s ok?

0WL

So it’s lent and I’m trying to be more “in the moment”. One thing I’m really blessed with is that my boys seem to have faired really well throughout this year compared to so many, even with all the challenges.

Seeing the news and how serious it had been for so many teenagers.
This is something I have to be truly grateful for.

They are still happy and engaged at home and with remote schooling. Open and loving.

The VR headset was a game changer for Gabe as he’s so much more sociable. Chatting, moving, seeing his friends in virtual reality has lifted his mood massively.

Jacob is squirrelled away in his room but he chats with friends daily on his pc and I can hear him laughing. His GCSEs have been a nightmare but there is always another day if things don’t pan out this year, but he’s trying hard for his grades so that’s good enough as long as he’s happy in himself.

Love, laugher and a safe home is more important than anything else.

Sending love to all my friends, I hope you are all hanging on in there.

Just wanted to post a nice thought. 🤗

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
That is encouraging and I agree helpful for others to read. There are many other Forums here where that would fit well. The Family Forum for one I think would reach many members who would appreciate your words. Thank you for sharing such a good result for others to consider:)(y)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Thank you 🤗 the situation right now is quite challenging...I am glad your kid is coping well with the changes 😇

Thanks for sharing your 16 -year old son and your experience during this covid19 thing.

God bless you ❤

Teddy

Feb 18, 2021
God bless you dear heart, you are in my prayers!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I’m not sure quite how this forum works. I’m English. But I’d like to share a prayer for teenagers if that’s ok?
It sure is Ok. That's what God brought us together for. :):coffee: I think there may be a Prayer Forum also. God bless you and your children, dear. Thanks for sharing, and I will say a prayer for you and yours. Godspeed!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will certainly say a prayer for your 16 year old. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

Feb 23, 2021
Prayer for my family some are having problems and i just want people to pray for them

Donnakibab

Mar 5, 2021
Hello, sorry about your daughter. God has it all in hand, we can’t always see it. Try to have peace.
I am from uk, new to all this but lovely to meet you. Liz.