A prayer for protection please

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hey Ultimatum.

I just realized the other day that they made off with my HD camera and some other really nice property from my kitchen cupboards. :(

I have taken a few pictures though, including when he took all of the weeds and junk from my neighbor's house and dumped them in my back yard.

All that is still there too.

I've also been cited by the city several times now because my property has turned to garbage.

That's not my responsibility by the way and it was never out of control until he bought my house.

Anyway, I guess I'll start making some phone calls this week and see what happens.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.
♥