A prayer warrior looking to pray for you :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2018
Good evening all,

I hope and pray you all are well.

I am here to encourage someone to allow me to pray for them! :)

It can be for whatever, a family, a friend, etc.. if you want we can pray through via phone or message :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND FEEL BETTER :)

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I need prayer everyday. I am tempted to think and do things that arent right, but by God's grace i (hope i) do more good than bad=). Please pray for summer activities for the children, when theres great pressure on me, the mom!

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Good evening all,

I hope and pray you all are well.

I am here to encourage someone to allow me to pray for them! :)

It can be for whatever, a family, a friend, etc.. if you want we can pray through via phone or message :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND FEEL BETTER :)
Sunlight - thanks for this amazingly selfless initiative/sentiment...
Your post is very timely for me today...
I had a particularly tough day today - with the crippling realization (meeting with my Lawyer) of the long-term impact that will come as a result of a terminal marriage that I was unable to salvage regardless of all my efforts, prayers, and intentions...

Thank you again - I do appreciate your encouraging desire to pray for my continued Faith in HIM and my ability to strive to be as forgiving of her for her mis-deads and mis-guided decisions as HE is/will be.

God Bless

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I had a particularly tough day today - with the crippling realization (meeting with my Lawyer) of the long-term impact that will come as a result of a terminal marriage that I was unable to salvage regardless of all my efforts, prayers, and intentions...
I commiserate with you on this. My double ex divorced me twice, and I could do nothing to prevent it. The last one i'm in now I initiated, because my unbelieving wife abandoned me.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Thank you again - I do appreciate your encouraging desire to pray for my continued Faith in HIM and my ability to strive to be as forgiving of her for her mis-deads and mis-guided decisions as HE is/will be.

God Bless

Jun 14, 2016
I could use some prayer. Just whatever the Lord places on your heart for me.

Feb 3, 2018

God Bless
I will be praying for you right now, may God strengthen you and Give you abundance of peace ♡

Feb 3, 2018
I could use some prayer. Just whatever the Lord places on your heart for me.
Of course, I see you through God's eyes and I am praying right now for you. Keep hope in your heart, things will get better. ♡

Feb 3, 2018
I commiserate with you on this. My double ex divorced me twice, and I could do nothing to prevent it. The last one i'm in now I initiated, because my unbelieving wife abandoned me.
Jesus said, he is making everything, new. This always gives me hope. I'm praying for your heart now. ♡ God bless you.

Feb 3, 2018
I'm praying for your heart, be in peace. GOD will give you rest! ♡

Feb 3, 2018
I need prayer everyday. I am tempted to think and do things that arent right, but by God's grace i (hope i) do more good than bad=). Please pray for summer activities for the children, when theres great pressure on me, the mom!
Start praying for strength and deliverance, Jesus will heal you. I'm praying for you now, be in peace.. Whatever it is, it's not worth it.

Feb 3, 2018
Start praying for strength and deliverance, Jesus will heal you. I'm praying for you now, be in peace.. Whatever it is, it's not worth it. I will be praying for the children too, may you be in peace. GOD BLESS YOU DEARLY.

Feb 28, 2016
Sun,
hub and I are 'praying' for YOU, that our Father will bless you with abundant 'under-standing'...
:):)