A request for a prayer of agreement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 29, 2019
Hello friends in Christ. I am here again asking for the strength of a prayer of agreement. Two people very special to me are on what appears to be rocky ground in their marriage. They are both very angry and seem to want to hurt each other. The children see this and it’s hurtful to them as well. Would you please pray with me?

Heavenly Father, all that I am and all that I have comes from your Grace. Please look over my special people and save them from the evil influence in their home. Please shelter them with your wings and help them to realize that without each other, they would be lost. Please clear the anger and cure the hurt. Help them to look on their marriage and see the worth and wonder of it. I agree in prayer with my friends in a Christ, and we take comfort from your promise that wherever two agree in your name, the prayer shall be granted. Please help them to love again.

Thank you Lord for your promise and for my faith. I believe and I pray. In His name, and as Your child, I pray. Amen

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am in agreement with you in prayer concerning the couple and their children.

May 29, 2019
I feel the need to pray more. Please help me

Heavenly Father, I come before you and lay this troubled marriage/relationship in your hands. I ask that you would revive this couple, and draw them toward happiness shared together. I ask that you would renew their love and passion for one another, and that you would untangle the conflicts and strife that has damaged and angered them towards one another. Please bring understanding and tenderness of heart to both of them. May they both embrace the miracle that you desire to do for them, and within their spirits. Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

May 29, 2019
Hello friends in Christ. I wanted to express my gratitude. My dearest prayer friend passed on some years ago and I have often found myself alone in prayer. Until I found you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are among my treasures. In and by His Grace, amen.