A Simple Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 23, 2021
I just wanted to say hello. I found CC this morning and it looks like a warm and friendly place to fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ.

A bit about me--I have been a Christian for 42 years. (Gosh, how those years have flown by!) I am a grandmother and I even have a little great-grandson too! I live a quiet life with my tiny dog, in my tiny home, in my tiny town, and going to my tiny new church.

I am very grateful to my Lord for all His blessings.

Hugs all around.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
diamond-rain-purple-4k-and-full-hd_vkocjpnc__F0000 - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...png

"Great, another Missourian.........;)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I just wanted to say hello. I found CC this morning and it looks like a warm and friendly place to fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ.

A bit about me--I have been a Christian for 42 years. (Gosh, how those years have flown by!) I am a grandmother and I even have a little great-grandson too! I live a quiet life with my tiny dog, in my tiny home, in my tiny town, and going to my tiny new church.

Hugs all around.
Welcome aboard CC.. :)

I hope you grow in the knowledge of salvation and have worthy fellowship during your time here..

Mar 4, 2020

Hugs all around.
Hello

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Hugs all around.
You sound like a wonderful person to me, dear sister. A warm welcome to CC:):coffee:.

1 Timothy
6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
6:7 For we brought nothing into [this] world, [and it is] certain we can carry nothing out.
6:8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what [is] good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and so nice to have you joining the fellowship here at CC! You may be in a little town but here you will meet members from all over the world. God bless you and your family:)!

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020

Hugs all around.
Welcome!

That sounds like an Alan Jackson Country Song..........'cept he said itty bitty instead of tiny!

:)

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
What a blessing to be from a tiny little church in a tiny little town. There are special blessings there that others from the city and mega-churches may never know. I had to physically depart from both, but have never really left them behind.

I am so glad to have you here.