A Sticky About Posting Appropriate Personal Profile Pics

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I think adding an advisory sticky about posting appropriate personal photos/ avatar pics of oneself would be a good idea to consider for implementation here on CC. I have seen many inappropriate, provocative, and/or sexually revealing profile and pm photos and/or avatars in member profiles. Women need to remember that too much skin is a turn-on for alot of men, and vice-versa. Maybe this sticky could get added to the one I suggested about warning people against posting personal info on here. :)

May 3, 2013
P.S.

I don´t mind the Admins delete my account, please. I don´t plan to do what others said they would not...

Just knowing more from Lot´s wife.

D

didymos

I think adding an advisory sticky about posting appropriate personal photos/ avatar pics of oneself would be a good idea to consider for implementation here on CC. I have seen many inappropriate, provocative, and/or sexually revealing profile and pm photos and/or avatars in member profiles. Women need to remember that too much skin is a turn-on for alot of men, and vice-versa. Maybe this sticky could get added to the one I suggested about warning people against posting personal info on here. :)
Too complicated. scantily clad women (AND men for that matter) at CC should just receive a warning.

U

Ugly

That's kind of the point. To cover up. But obviously some people don't have the intelligence to figure that out, or this wouldn't be a topic. Pretty bad state of affairs when you have to teach grown adults who call themselves Christians that showing half your body isn't really appropriate on a Christian site.

G

Gracie_14

ive been waiting for someone to address this issue....thank you so much blue!!

N

NoNameMcgee

That's kind of the point. To cover up. But obviously some people don't have the intelligence to figure that out, or this wouldn't be a topic. Pretty bad state of affairs when you have to teach grown adults who call themselves Christians that showing half your body isn't really appropriate on a Christian site.
well said ugly

Dec 21, 2012
There was a 3 year time skip. :)
Was Gracie_14 using her flying Delorean again while using her laptop and accidentally posted her reply 3 years into the future?

I had to ask since her post should have included two fiery tire tracks if she had done that.:rolleyes:

G

Gracie_14

Was Gracie_14 using her flying Delorean again while using her laptop and accidentally posted her reply 3 years into the future?

I had to ask since her post should have included two fiery tire tracks if she had done that.:rolleyes:
very funny Enow! :D