A Strategy For Christian Men Desiring Marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 16, 2024
lol, it wasn't carnal, although she was high on drugs, it was very romantic the way she wanted to dim the lights. and the way she nibbled at my neck. she made love to me, saving my life. i had told everyone i knew, about my vow to God that I would off myself if I didn't have sex by the time i was 35. The very night of my 35th birthday is when i bumped into Samantha. She was a 10! :)

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
This is something I've struggled with my whole life. When I was in high school, I was very shy... didn't really talk much to anyone except a few people at school and my family. So naturally, when I got a computer, I immediately took to creating online profiles and doing online dating. I was quite good at it and have had many great eFriends.
However, that's where it ended, I never met any of them in real life. However, it wasn't a waste of time. If you have good intentions, you can learn a lot about the opposite gender through online dating. Yet, I've also realized that online dating is never going to find me the woman I want to marry. The woman I want to marry would NEVER join an online dating app. Why? Other than FB Dating, they all charge money to use their service, to me... that is prostitution. And that's why it's a waste of time, they only want your money.
I highly recommend all men on here to delete your Tinder, OK Cupid, or Match profiles. Do not support a corrupt society. It is human trafficking.

Well I met my husband online, but that was on My Space. Whew. Not a prostitute. Close one. o_O

Mar 16, 2024
Well I met my husband online, but that was on My Space. Whew. Not a prostitute. Close one. o_O
Congratz! I invented Myspace, not Tom. He was just a programmer.
I have no problem meeting someone on a free platform like Myspace or Facebook. However, once they start charging for simply talking to people is when I say it's prostitution. But honestly, prostitution is a staple of christian practices. even abraham had a concubine.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
The woman I want to marry would NEVER join an online dating app. Why? Other than FB Dating, they all charge money to use their service, to me... that is prostitution. And that's why it's a waste of time, they only want your money.
I highly recommend all men on here to delete your Tinder, OK Cupid, or Match profiles. Do not support a corrupt society. It is human trafficking.

Laugh? Cry? a little of both perhaps?

This site makes donating an option, but money is money. Maybe delete your membership.

I can't even.......

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
lol, it wasn't carnal, although she was high on drugs, it was very romantic the way she wanted to dim the lights. and the way she nibbled at my neck. she made love to me, saving my life. i had told everyone i knew, about my vow to God that I would off myself if I didn't have sex by the time i was 35. The very night of my 35th birthday is when i bumped into Samantha. She was a 10! :)
the ick factor is overwhelming. reminds me of another poster that constantly wanted to talk about sex but never seemed to find a woman who wanted involvement with him and someone else was always spoiling the cake

The thing is, if men would see it for what it is, a way to hookup with women. the rest of us looking for marriage are getting screwed by the rest of the guys. And women won't admit it or talk about it, but usually they have several choices of who to sleep with at any time, so there is no reason for them to be honest and say they have 7 husbands like the woman at the well.
wondering if this is some kind of troll behavior

if not, I agree that you should stay off of apps. dating or otherwise

Mar 16, 2024
Niki, i suggest you delete your online dating profiles and go outside and meet a man that has sincere interest in you and not just seeing your pervy pics.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Niki, i suggest you delete your online dating profiles and go outside and meet a man that has sincere interest in you and not just seeing your pervy pics.
I am married for 24 years now. I think you just might be a troll. What bridge do you live under?

Mar 16, 2024
I am married for 24 years now. I think you just might be a troll. What bridge do you live under?
I live under a bridge at a trout stream. I'm always there fly fishing.

Mar 16, 2024
*shrug

Okay, I'll play along for now.

How many flies do you catch on a good day?
LOL! I don't "catch" any flies. I tie my own artificial flies and i go to the stream and catch 16" brown trout by the dozens.
If you don't know what fly fishing is, I suggest you watch the movie "A River Runs Through It!" with Brad Pitt.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Congratz! I invented Myspace, not Tom. He was just a programmer.
I have no problem meeting someone on a free platform like Myspace or Facebook. However, once they start charging for simply talking to people is when I say it's prostitution. But honestly, prostitution is a staple of christian practices. even abraham had a concubine.
This one right here, this takes the taco.

You claim this forum is extorting religion, prostitution is a staple of Christian practice, all that is standard troll stuff. But claiming you invented Myspace, that one goes too far. Nobody can believe that one, and it makes your trolling WAY too blatant.

Just can't get good trolls these days. The ones that made it an art form are long gone, it seems. Too impatient these days. They never take the time to troll well.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
LOL! I don't "catch" any flies. I tie my own artificial flies and i go to the stream and catch 16" brown trout by the dozens.
I figured as much. But my question seemed rather in line with all your egregious claims. I was playing along.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
This one right here, this takes the taco.

You claim this forum is extorting religion, prostitution is a staple of Christian practice, all that is standard troll stuff. But claiming you invented Myspace, that one goes too far. Nobody can believe that one, and it makes your trolling WAY too blatant.

Just can't get good trolls these days. The ones that made it an art form are long gone, it seems. Too impatient these days. They never take the time to troll well.
I wonder why he is throwing poor Tom under the bus. (post 23)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Just curious, why didn't you two stay together or get married?