A thought-provoking question..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
It's gotta be Pipp. She'll have built a yummy gingerbread house with jelly bean shingles and cupcake chairs and when you take a little bite of the front porch, it won't be long before she's checking your finger for plumpness. Now, it could also be Seoulsearch. She's got that Jeffrey Dalmer look in her eye. Not leaving out TamLynn or Danja. They drink enough white breve and espresso to stay awake for a week. After a good night's sleep I'd wake up missing a leg.
You gotta try one!!:coffee:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
After a good night's sleep I'd wake up missing a leg.
Sounds like a joke I heard one time, about a family who had a pig with three wooden legs. The joke relates how the pig saved multiple family members from dire situations... "So is that how the pig lost three legs?" "Nah, but you don't eat a hog like that all at once!"

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Sweetmorningdew, well because her name says it all.

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
I can't stop laughing reading everyones comments! HAHAHA!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
If you were trapped on a desert Island with other CC members, which member do you think would be most likely to resort to cannibalism first?
Well i would say it would be you :eek:... You're the one who braught the topic up,, so you clearly have been thinking about eating people on a desert island.. :LOL:

Note to self :: Never agree to go on an island cruise with christian74..

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Please feel free to join in.
(How would YOU survive being stranded on a desert island with a CCer... or what do you wish you could have with you?)
I would prefer to all be stranded together! Would be fun to see how we would find food, etc. Also, when it's one-on-one it becomes weird =P. Though, admittedly, it does tend to keep the arguing down from what I've seen on television ...

Now, who wants to help me catch bugs to eat, and who's gonna build the shelter?! :D

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
I would prefer to all be stranded together! Would be fun to see how we would find food, etc. Also, when it's one-on-one it becomes weird =P
Correction: when it's one-on-one it becomes a temptation to turn the whole thing into a matchmaking session, and I can recall at least twice that I and a specific other friend were announced as being a guy's crush, and I wasn't sure how to handle it, so I ended up just ignoring it and leaving the thread. Probably gonna delete this post after a minute or two, or at least part of it, don't want to embarrass anyone.

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
Well i would say it would be you :eek:... You're the one who braught the topic up,, so you clearly have been thinking about eating people on a desert island.. :LOL:

Note to self :: Never agree to go on an island cruise with christian74..

Well, the truth to be told.. never mind - yeah, I think about it all the time, can't help it (*does a weird head twist)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Now, it could also be Seoulsearch. She's got that Jeffrey Dalmer look in her eye.
Oh, THAT look in my eye.

Actually, it's just allergies, I promise.

Except that I'm allergic to... hunger.

As long as you make sure I'm always properly fed, there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
*Lugs the bugs she collected over the course of the entire day to where her friends are gathered on the beach, then notices that no shelter has been built*
O.O
-_-
*sighs*
*recalls how a good many of her friends are frightened of insects, and considers a possible revenge*

Hmmm ... I think that most of my buddies don't want to share what I harvested anyway ... maybe I'll just click my heels together and send us all back home.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I'd say Wild. I mean think about it ... his name is Wild.... he's a wild man... I say the wildling is a cannibal!