A thread of Blain's Psalms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hang there, Blain . . . do not ever give up on your hopes and dreams of being gifted with a more Powerful experience from and with God. I'm nearly 55, and I cannot believe how quickly I have reached this age. It seems to have happened so quickly. It was just moments ago that I was a young child suffering from parents who would soon divorce . . . leaving me with a crushed and broken heart that never truly mended. And now that I approach what is to be retirement, I am nowhere near ready for this period of my life, and I don't know what I am about to do. I am in no financial position for retirement; hence, I wonder where all of the time has gone and why the years go by in what seems like mere months.

While I continue to suffer in such nonsensical ways from the evils in this world, there are days when I repeat over and over the below phrase:

"My Grace is sufficient for thee." This Grace is about having received the Circumcision of Christ . . . to be alleviated of the Adamic Curse. The relentless stresses and anxieties of this world are utterly ridiculous. I feel as though my life has been ruined because of unlawful accusations; yet . . . the Lord's Grace is all that I Truly need. When I offered myself to God to be used by Him in any way that He chooses, I had no idea that suffering would be His answer. Although I have experienced ridiculous sufferings in this world, I had no idea of what was to await me after I gave myself to the Lord 100% . . . wholly and completely. I cannot recount to you the number of times I rest on my knees with my arms in the air offering myself to our Powerful, Almighty God. It would have been impossible to have known how much I must suffer for Him.

But it is True, the Lord's Grace Truly is all we need. And, I know that what you have written, you could only write these things if it were not for our Powerful God enabling you to see what you see; to think what you think; to know what you know. You have been Graced by the Powerful, Almighty God of all that is. So as you continue to suffer, count your senseless sufferings as Blessings. For, you know through your studies that God Loves the brokenhearted; God Loves those who are suffering. And as difficult as it can be to understand at times, the Lord's Ways are not our ways. This is Satan's world, a world of luxury and pleasure for those who seek his unlawful, unholy ways. But those who are suffering, we are the Children of God. And because of these sufferings, we are told many times over to Endure. Endure! Endure what? Beds of roses and fields of butterflies? No, we are to Endure years of senseless hardship.

So I tell you to continue to endure. Continue to live in as great a sense of utter perfection as possible. Live a life worthy of our Powerful God! Prove yourself to Him through your love even for your enemies. Pray for them. Give to them . . . even when they do not deserve it.

Lastly, thank you for allowing us to respond to your Holy Words above, for our response to what you have written is also to be used as personal reminders to self that though this life is not easy . . . we are on the True and Right Path.

I believe in you, Blaine. Keep the Faith . . . never give up![/B]
Yes suffering is the word to describe my life all my life I have known more suffering than most people and even now I suffer and like you when I told God to use me and gave myself to him I didn't expect suffering to be his answer. my eyes are still severely damaged and struggle to remain well enough to see just enough to be on cc it is no easy matter to read things for me, I am trapped in a facility that I don't belong in I long for freedom my depression stress and axiety are on record high and I now have to take heavy medication for it my family never visits or calls and has seemingly abandoned me but worst of all is the suffering of longing for my Lord yet as always I desire what I cannot have. It is a beautiful kind of pain torture even when you love someone so much and want them so badly yet they are out of your reach, there is so much of him I want to know his beauty his glory his might hios wonder his kingship I want to search the deepest depth of his heart to know him fully and to embrace him and finally have him as my own so much so that sometimes it becomes to much to bear, and this world with how unfair it is and how tired I am it certainly doesn't help my case.

However There are moments when he and I connect deeply and in these times I feel a nearness like every time I draw near to him I am somehow even closer to his arms than beofre like I am slowly walking towards him until I am finally in his arms and it isn't that much farther. I also know that my soul being tired is not simply because of this world it is because of the deep longing for him, I used to long for him and yet I was able to stay strong but as of late I am just tired and as odd as it may sound I sometimes wonder if this is my soul instinctively knowing that it is nearly time to go home.

If this is in fact the case then all I have to do is endure the dinal stretch of the race because quite honestly I don't think I have it in me to keep this up for years to come it simply would be to much for me to bear far to long to be without him. But you know I have had a few encounters with God recently one of which I was sitting in my room and it was like I couldn't put on a facade my true feelings suddenly were out in the open and I was just tried so exhausted and I had no strength I wanted to be strong but I just was so tired this world had worn me out the longing for him had become to much and I said to him father I am just so tired.

And I suddenly felt a holy presence and the sonf by mercy me almost home came on

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I understand each of your words as though they were my own, Blain. And as you know, if the Lord desires that you live another 80 years, then it will be done and there is nothing that you can do about it. For, the Lord's Will is always greater than our own. Our desires are not His desires, and the Lord's desires always outweigh our own. So, do not give up! Instead, be encouraged that the Lord is in control of your life. You cannot do much about your situation, but the Lord can . . . and He is in control. As the song goes, "He's got the whole world in His Hands" . . . and this means that you nor I have to worry about a single thing. Here is some amazing text to prove it to you:

Isaiah 34:15-17 NIV - "The owl will nest there and lay eggs, she will hatch them, and care for her young under the shadow of her wings; there also the falcons will gather, each with its mate. 16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together. 17 He allots their portions; his hand distributes them by measure. They will possess it forever and dwell there from generation to generation."

How much greater are you over falcons and owls? And if their lives are orchastrated as per the Scroll of the Lord, how much more orchestrated is your life? And when a sparrow finally dies and strikes the ground, so will it be for you and me. No sparrow falls to the ground without the direction of our Powerful, Almighty God!

Matthew 10:29-31 NIV - "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father's care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

You see? Jesus said it Himself . . . ."You are worth more than many sparrows." So if the lives of Falcons, owls and sparrows are all under the guidance and direction of the Lord, how much more, then, is yours?

Therefore, get up! Stand! Hold your head high and be proud that your name is written in Heaven! You are no longer in Egypt, but instead, you have been set free from the Curse that once blinded you!

Leviticus 26:13 NLT - "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so you would no longer be their slaves. I broke the yoke of slavery from your neck so you can walk with your heads held high."

You have already received ultimate healing, the healing of a corrupted heart that has been Circumcised by Christ. There is nothing you lack, for the Right Hand of Salvation has performed His Holy Operation upon you . . . and you shall Live forever!

Psalm 18:35 KJV - "Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great."

The Right Hand of Salvation does not deal with the physical world, so we ought not to expect physical healing. But instead, the Right Hand of Salvation deals with the Spiritual World, and in this World, you have been cleansed. And in this World, you are viewed as perfect, for the Blood of Christ has covered you from head to toe, and no source of corruption could ever blame or accuse you again. The Spirit of Life has set you free so that you can hold your head high!

I believe in you!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I understand each of your words as though they were my own, Blain. And as you know, if the Lord desires that you live another 80 years, then it will be done and there is nothing that you can do about it. For, the Lord's Will is always greater than our own. Our desires are not His desires, and the Lord's desires always outweigh our own. So, do not give up! Instead, be encouraged that the Lord is in control of your life. You cannot do much about your situation, but the Lord can . . . and He is in control. As the song goes, "He's got the whole world in His Hands" . . . and this means that you nor I have to worry about a single thing. Here is some amazing text to prove it to you:

Isaiah 34:15-17 NIV - "The owl will nest there and lay eggs, she will hatch them, and care for her young under the shadow of her wings; there also the falcons will gather, each with its mate. 16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together. 17 He allots their portions; his hand distributes them by measure. They will possess it forever and dwell there from generation to generation."

How much greater are you over falcons and owls? And if their lives are orchastrated as per the Scroll of the Lord, how much more orchestrated is your life? And when a sparrow finally dies and strikes the ground, so will it be for you and me. No sparrow falls to the ground without the direction of our Powerful, Almighty God!

Matthew 10:29-31 NIV - "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father's care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

You see? Jesus said it Himself . . . ."You are worth more than many sparrows." So if the lives of Falcons, owls and sparrows are all under the guidance and direction of the Lord, how much more, then, is yours?

Therefore, get up! Stand! Hold your head high and be proud that your name is written in Heaven! You are no longer in Egypt, but instead, you have been set free from the Curse that once blinded you!

Leviticus 26:13 NLT - "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so you would no longer be their slaves. I broke the yoke of slavery from your neck so you can walk with your heads held high."

You have already received ultimate healing, the healing of a corrupted heart that has been Circumcised by Christ. There is nothing you lack, for the Right Hand of Salvation has performed His Holy Operation upon you . . . and you shall Live forever!

Psalm 18:35 KJV - "Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great."

The Right Hand of Salvation does not deal with the physical world, so we ought not to expect physical healing. But instead, the Right Hand of Salvation deals with the Spiritual World, and in this World, you have been cleansed. And in this World, you are viewed as perfect, for the Blood of Christ has covered you from head to toe, and no source of corruption could ever blame or accuse you again. The Spirit of Life has set you free so that you can hold your head high!

I believe in you!
My friend your words are very encouraging and yes I will continue to do my best to keep moving forwards after all I cannot have his heart if I do not keep up the chase can I? And thank you for the verses one in particular especially the part you put in bold spoke to me. And yes you are in fact correct about his will vs mine as an encounter I had with God just the other day spoke of perfectly I was in my room alone with him when I was overcome by his presence and I felt a sense he was going to bless me or bless my life but I am so used to recieving the short end of the stick I had trouble believing it and I laughed out loud which I could only describe as holy laughter as if it was funny to him that I actually thought my opinion mattered because it was his will that I be blessed and what is my opinion vs his will?
It was just out of my control and it didn't matter what I thought or if I believed it or not at least that is what it felt like when this came over me.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Do your best to surrender not only to the Lord, but also to the idea of suffering.

It amazes me how clear these ideas are when I write them to you, but in my own life, I admit that I don't think this way regarding my own circumstances. Therefore, I am grateful that we share in our struggles together.

Thank you for exposing yourself to us all.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Written in stone is the words I am for in him is I am and in I am is him, the king who sits on the throne looks below at his creations and watches in their daily lives. He guides and preserves those who would call him abba and calls for those who are lost searching for him without knowing.

I sit in my room considering the things of the spirit when something moves in the corner of my eye and I am lead to look, in a blink in the flash of light I am gone and somehwere else standing before a massive golden and bronze tree with many many lamps perched on each branch. each lamp unique in it's own way and each lamp has a different color flame the rainbow of flames with the golden and bronze tree are stunning, I notice some lamps are out some are small and some burn bright while others seem to just be starting to burn with a spark.

I stare at this tree and see it's roots as massive as a tree itself lead somewhere and decide to follow, I follow it through green fields filled with stags and deer made of light it is evening time here and they illuminate everything as I make my way through the field following the roots unable to stop my curiosity of it's source I continue onwards through streams of crystal clear water and tempted to play in it as I am I stay focused and continue on it is morning time here and there are many crreatures coming to drink from this water and as they drink from it they begin to glow as if life fills them to the brim from the smallest sips. Onwards I continue on and I reach a place made of pearl a massive and beautiful castle so big I cannot see the top or where it begins or ends the gates are wide open and I walk right in it is sunset here and the clouds are beautiful and golden creating a radiant golden light that stretches across the sky. I follow the roots pass angels carrying wedding garments and banquet settings, everyone is very excited here and there is a sense of joy all around so much so that it posesses you and you want to gump for joy right where you stand like a small child.

But I stay focused and keep going following the roots throughout the castle, they seem to be becoming thinner and smaller now very quickly and I think to myself I must be nearing the source and I come across the most beautiful door I have ever seen with golden and silver letters glowing in hebrew and somehow I can read it as easy as english the door says bridegroom. The door has an azure light shining from behind it and I sense a powerful wonderful presense from behind the door. I know this presence and without thinking about manners or if I am allowed to come inside or not without knocking or letting myself be known I quickly open the door to run into the arms of my Jesus.

I open the door and my eyes are blinded I cannot see and have to cover my eyes i cannot move but no sooner do i cover my eyes am I embraced by a pair of strong arms and I begin to weep both in relief and joy for I have longed to be in his arms for so long so badly. I am able to see again and I look to him and see I am tiny compared to him and I see the roots i followed are all attached to him he is dressed and ready for his big day and looks overjoyed to see me I only bury my face in his chest and hug him so tightly I fear he may lose his breath and he only laughs.

He then picks up a golden chasllice encrusted with fine golden letters with my name on it and tells me to sip from it and I do so, it is wine and the sweetest most satisfying wine i have ever had and i crave more but he only lets me have a sip for he says to me the rest is for my wedding day.

Then he takes me to a mirror and in the mirror I see the world in full view and I then see me in my room and I know I have to go back the mirror is a door. I look at him and feel as if I have been cut with a knife deeply inside for I know going back means I cannot be with him and he picks me up kisses me on the cheek holds me close so that I can hear his heart beat and says to me in a small whisper very soon and sends me through the mirror

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I absolutely love what you just wrote, Blain. If people only knew the realities of our Powerful, Almighty God!

In your story, I was there with you, imagining it all the way. Amazing details, sir. :D

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I absolutely love what you just wrote, Blain. If people only knew the realities of our Powerful, Almighty God!

In your story, I was there with you, imagining it all the way. Amazing details, sir. :D
I can't take any credit for it it's just how my gift works. I am what you call a seer I go into a sort of spiritual state where I am taken in the spirit sort of speak I see things in the form of a vision and type everything I am seeing and can describe everything as if I am actually there it's almost as if I am there yet here at the same time.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
The spirit calls and and I am bound to listen and obey for I am once again called to the mirror I was shown once before and this time I enter of my own accord for I know this is a journey I must embark.
I am once again before the giant tree I encountered before yet the tree is no longer as it once was, for it is a full bronze ablaze with a holy fire the bronze color shines from the heat of the fire as if it should melt but it does not. There are no lamps on it's branches and the air around the tree is thick with smoke and yet I am not affected by the heat nor are my lungs affected by the smoke the searing air does not burn my skin nor does it it make my hair singe

I stand in awe at this burning tree when I am greeted by a man walking towards me from behind the tree dressed in royal attire, he wears golden robes that shine and sparkle and glisten in the light of the flames there are emeralds on his cuffs rubies on his sandles saphires in his lower linens and diamonds on his colar and neck and in the middle a shining light where his heart lies and a song comes from it unique and known only to him it is his own and yet to me it's beauty brings tears to my eyes though I cannot understand it

Without saying a word to me I know to follow him and he leads me to a path behind the tree, we pass the tree and enter a kingdom of the son of man where many like him live in Jubilee they sing and dance they worship and sing they eat and drink day and night the king is pleased to see his children in such joy and the wedding goes on and on and my heart leaps inside my chest to see them all so happy and I wish in my heart in that instant for nothing more than for every soul to know such joy and would go through in that moment any kind of suffering to see that come to fruition my smile feels like it comes off my face and my laughter sounds like it is louder than the singing of the choir of angels that sing at the banquet.

I would normally run to my king but I know that I have a duty to follow this man to wherever he is leading me so I only get a glimpse of this joyous occasion and we continue onwards through a pair of deep red doors,
once through we enter a gardeb and it is night time here peace ful and serene the wedding sounds can still be heard even from out here and I see many here who are gentle souls who love the sound of slow steady streams and the calm soothing sounds of nature, many here who love the gentle breeze of the wind and who love the delicacy of nature fireflies and shining animals are everywhere who the people befirned here both old and young some are eating from the trees here or picking berries and flowers others are gathering twigs and making baskets together with the animals brining the smaller twigs to help out a cute bunny can be seen carrying a small twig to a small little girt as it hops over to the little one nearly stumbling over the twig in an adorable way.

We continue on and enter another door but this one has a different feel to it, I see it open on it's own and we enter and we then are on a path of rocky ground and the air chages it is gloomy and we don't say a word as we walk in dead silence a solemn walk and so we continue on until we come across one last door and enter it and I see the a scale of massive size each with a man on it's side on the right is young man boastful and prideful eating and drinking he loves to spend his money on these things. on the other side is another young man who is humble and meek he is much poorer and eats less quality food and drinks life has not been as kind to him but he still finds joy in family and God.

The man I followed begins to finally speak to the man on the right warning him about his ways but he pays no heed and merely smirks and laughs at him he warns and warns him and yet still he laughs and continues to stuff his face, the man on the left begins to pray and continues to worship God in his heart, suddenly a blood moon appears in the sky and the young man on the right turns into an old man and is picked up by an unseen hand nad now rests on the burning tree I saw in the beginning while the young man on the left is also picked up and taken to the wedding to live forever with the son of man.

I then am suddenly beside the king in the wedding and look to him hoping to see him smile but he has a serious look on his face and says to me dear child take note for these are things that must take place and time is running out for sooon Shall the end come and those in waiting will be rewarded and will be awarded acccording to their works but those who loved their lives and who ignored the warnings will face my judgement.

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and thw word mine appears on my head as he does and he sends me off to return from where I came and as I leave I think to myself how I wanted to see something beautiful and encouraging but this was heavy

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Awake oh sleepers behold the time that is now, come alive ye dry bones let your rattles be heard no more let the dry be alive let the gray ones be fruitful once more. Arise my children remember your first love remember your oath to my son.

Rise my warriors my champions take your shackles off let loose your limitations shatter the boundaries of reality for are you not my people? Do I the Lord God not define what is reality? Do ye believe or not? Do ye have true faith or do ye simply believe? WHO IS YOUR KING? WHO DEMANDS YOUR HEART AND ALLEGIANCE? DO YE THINK i NEED MORE SCHALARS? DO YE THINK i REQUIRE THOSE WHO SPEAK MY NAME YET THEIR LIVES SHOW NO REVERENCE?
fOR YOUR lORD gOD HAS COMMANDED THINGS OF YOU, i DID NOT GIVE YOU AN OPTION i HAVE SPOKEN AND YOU HEAR BUT DO NOT LISTEN YOUI HAVE NO CONCEPT OF BLACK AND WHITE YOU LIVE IN THE COLOR GRAY THE DULL THE WATERY THE DISGUSTING TASTE IN MY MOUTH NEITHER HOT NOR COLD ALIVE BUT DEAD IN SPIRIT YET IN FLESH.

wERE YOU BORN IN BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT OR DI i CREATE YOU ANEW? WAS NOT YOUR BIRTH IN THE SPIRIT OF THE SPIRIT OR DO YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF TO REMAIN HUMAN?
NAY i HAVE CALLED YOU MY CHOSEN PEOPLE YOU WERE NEVER TO REMAIN AS YOU ARE. yOU SCORN MY PROPHETS YOU REJECT MY WARNINGS YOU SAAY YOU BELIEVE YET DO NOT TEST THE LIMITS WITH ME YOU STUDY MY WORD YET DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE LIVING WORD IS YOU REMAIN IN YOUR STUDIES AND NEVER SEEK THE TRUTH WHOLEHEARTITLY

hOW LONG MUST i SEND MY PROPHETS TO YOU OH SLEEPER? hOW LONG MUST i CALL TO YOU TISE HIGHER? DO YOU NOT WONDER AT MY MAJESTY? dOES MY GLORY NOT ENTICE YOU TO SEEK THE TRUTH AS IF YOUR LAST BREATH WAS GIVEN? IS MY LOVE AND MY POWER NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

i HAVE CHOSEN A GENERATION FOR MY OWN PLEASURE A PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO BOW TO YOUR SYSTEM THEY WILL STEP OUT OF REALITY THEY WILL NOT BE SCHOLARS NOR WILL THEY REQUIRE MY BOOK. tHEY SOUGHT AFTER ME THEY SOUGHT THE TRUTH THEY LISTENED AND HEARD AND ACTED THEY LOVED ME AND FELL IN LOVE WITH ME THEY ADORE ME THEY HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL AFFECTION FOR ME AND THAT IS ALL THEY SEE.

tHEY CARE NOT ABOUT YOUR DOCTRINES OF MAN NOR DO THEY GO WITH THE FLOW THEY REBEL AGAINST THE FLOW THEY ARE THE CRAZY ONES YOU SO EASILY CALL UNBIBLICAL. fOOLSIH GENERATION YOU MUST LISTEN. tIME IS NOT YOUR FRIEND TAKE UP YOUR ROD BECOME MY AMBASSADORS ONCE MORE REIGN IN MY POWER AND MY AUTHORITY PROVE MY WORD TO BE TRUE SPREAD MY KINGDOM AND CHOOSE TODAY WHO YOU SERVE EITHER YOU GET SERIPOUS WITH ME OR i WILL GIVE WHAT i HAVE TO THOSE WHO WILL DO WHAT YOU WILL NOT AND THEY WILL BE BLESSED BEYOND ALL MEASURE AND FULFILL MY WORD

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Speaking of heavenly things look and see, for the kingdom of the Lord is an array pf awe for his water flows from him as a massive river on his throne the streams of the living water flow fluently throughout his court the waters themselves singing his song his hidden name.
From the throne are pillars of fire each blazing as a golden flame the life that it expells give breath to the dead and fills the waery prayers of his children who he hears from his throne.

The court is filled with masters of the craft the ones who he calls his craftsmen they reside in both the heavens and the earth and their crafts weave a golden thread shimmering and glistening the thread spreads through the court connected to each of his seven spirits and then as forth to his children who he loved Salah

Now look at the crimson and gold carpets see how the thread is intertwined in all that is in the court, what is this thread I ask myself why does it have such presense to it? before I can recieve an answer I am taken to a giant holy temple where the holy spirit himself lives, a fire a wind a blast of cool air he know I am here he sends his love in this form and beckons me in.

Upon entering there he is a single flame sitting in the middle of the room burning every color known and not known as I come to touch him his flame engulfs my arm and from my arm begins to consume my entire being the fire does not burn it is as if I can breath for the first life as if I have been dead this entire time but oh how the body needs this fire the soul craves it electricity flwoing through my viens as a current of his power and spirit for a moment of a second my eyes were fully open only a small glimpse was all I could handle the truth the very depth of it a single drop yet it was all I could ahndle.

I fell upon my knees in tears how beautiful how glorious how shining and bright is he oh how my heart trembles for him to hug this small flame with all my might to hold him so close to me wrapping him in my arms with such affection the tears will not stop flowing as the beauty of his person the truth I was seeking the words cannot be written or spoken a song of the heart comes forth a voice an actual voice from the heart itself sings into the echos of the universe this is the one who I have cherished the wonder the might the glroy the turth of truths and how I cannot sing enough with him as he sings with me.

We then are taken to a place of which I have seen and known in part the garden.
There the saints of old walk and live with all the residents of this place a sanctuary a haven his bosom

even with the deep green grass that I lay in with the spirit I feel the air around me a whisp a current as it flows gently through my hair cool and serene as if he is playing with my hair. he brushed my face with a hand unseen and we walk around on the paths of gold together but this time the paths become liquid a golden oil and yet my feet do not sink we walk on it.

We continue onward to a place where small children young and old the ones who he has such a realtionship with no matter their age or their life's experience these are his most precious ones the ones who touch his heart deeply who make even him the king of kings stumble back for a second because his heart is periced so by the love and affection of these children.

He sees me and welcomes me into the group we sit together at his feet and he speaks without moving his lips his voice radiates all throughout the air a symphony of sweet delight how his voice is so sweet and wonderful to hear it vibrates throughout your body and embeds itself into your soul.

But alas there is more to be seen, I am taken then into a room a massive large room filled with every memory every thought every thing that had happened to every person he created I see how diligently he watches them all like a movie and see how he places himself in their circumstances going through all they are going through as if it was happening only to him.

How strong my Lord is to take upon himself all this I see how he neevr leaves here and I am so stunned at his dedication I cannot help but go sit beside him not say a word and do the same.

We do this for days and days together we share the burden we see and experience all and weep and laugh we pray for them on their behalf and light insense to breath in

His name appears a name I cannot see or speak his hidden name for the hidden ones. then out of nowhere a bright blue light blasts and upon this blast we go through what seems as a portal through it is the room to the father himself.

A giant massive being one to behold the moment I look I must look away not only because I cannot handle him but such reverence such respect of this mighty all powerful demands it.

I do nothing I wait he does not speak he sits there silent but then says come.

I go before him as asmall tiny ant a child of meekness and even though his might is so staggering he lifts my tiny body and places me upon his lap.

All the warmth all the love of divine nature everything good he spoke of all come at once home is the only word that comes from me home.

Do i speak of things he has shown or do I speak of vague imagination? does the spirit speak to spirit or has my own folloy lead me astray? For even I do not know of what I speak only what I see behold the one who reveals his kingdom who speaks his treasures to all who would listen to know him truly ,

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Speaking of heavenly things look and see, for the kingdom of the Lord is an array pf awe for his water flows from him as a massive river on his throne the streams of the living water flow fluently throughout his court the waters themselves singing his song his hidden name.
From the throne are pillars of fire each blazing as a golden flame the life that it expells give breath to the dead and fills the waery prayers of his children who he hears from his throne.

The court is filled with masters of the craft the ones who he calls his craftsmen they reside in both the heavens and the earth and their crafts weave a golden thread shimmering and glistening the thread spreads through the court connected to each of his seven spirits and then as forth to his children who he loved Salah

Now look at the crimson and gold carpets see how the thread is intertwined in all that is in the court, what is this thread I ask myself why does it have such presense to it? before I can recieve an answer I am taken to a giant holy temple where the holy spirit himself lives, a fire a wind a blast of cool air he know I am here he sends his love in this form and beckons me in.

Upon entering there he is a single flame sitting in the middle of the room burning every color known and not known as I come to touch him his flame engulfs my arm and from my arm begins to consume my entire being the fire does not burn it is as if I can breath for the first life as if I have been dead this entire time but oh how the body needs this fire the soul craves it electricity flwoing through my viens as a current of his power and spirit for a moment of a second my eyes were fully open only a small glimpse was all I could handle the truth the very depth of it a single drop yet it was all I could ahndle.

I fell upon my knees in tears how beautiful how glorious how shining and bright is he oh how my heart trembles for him to hug this small flame with all my might to hold him so close to me wrapping him in my arms with such affection the tears will not stop flowing as the beauty of his person the truth I was seeking the words cannot be written or spoken a song of the heart comes forth a voice an actual voice from the heart itself sings into the echos of the universe this is the one who I have cherished the wonder the might the glroy the turth of truths and how I cannot sing enough with him as he sings with me.

We then are taken to a place of which I have seen and known in part the garden.
There the saints of old walk and live with all the residents of this place a sanctuary a haven his bosom

even with the deep green grass that I lay in with the spirit I feel the air around me a whisp a current as it flows gently through my hair cool and serene as if he is playing with my hair. he brushed my face with a hand unseen and we walk around on the paths of gold together but this time the paths become liquid a golden oil and yet my feet do not sink we walk on it.

We continue onward to a place where small children young and old the ones who he has such a realtionship with no matter their age or their life's experience these are his most precious ones the ones who touch his heart deeply who make even him the king of kings stumble back for a second because his heart is periced so by the love and affection of these children.

He sees me and welcomes me into the group we sit together at his feet and he speaks without moving his lips his voice radiates all throughout the air a symphony of sweet delight how his voice is so sweet and wonderful to hear it vibrates throughout your body and embeds itself into your soul.

But alas there is more to be seen, I am taken then into a room a massive large room filled with every memory every thought every thing that had happened to every person he created I see how diligently he watches them all like a movie and see how he places himself in their circumstances going through all they are going through as if it was happening only to him.

How strong my Lord is to take upon himself all this I see how he neevr leaves here and I am so stunned at his dedication I cannot help but go sit beside him not say a word and do the same.

We do this for days and days together we share the burden we see and experience all and weep and laugh we pray for them on their behalf and light insense to breath in

His name appears a name I cannot see or speak his hidden name for the hidden ones. then out of nowhere a bright blue light blasts and upon this blast we go through what seems as a portal through it is the room to the father himself.

A giant massive being one to behold the moment I look I must look away not only because I cannot handle him but such reverence such respect of this mighty all powerful demands it.

I do nothing I wait he does not speak he sits there silent but then says come.

I go before him as asmall tiny ant a child of meekness and even though his might is so staggering he lifts my tiny body and places me upon his lap.

All the warmth all the love of divine nature everything good he spoke of all come at once home is the only word that comes from me home.

Do i speak of things he has shown or do I speak of vague imagination? does the spirit speak to spirit or has my own folloy lead me astray? For even I do not know of what I speak only what I see behold the one who reveals his kingdom who speaks his treasures to all who would listen to know him truly ,
Beautiful! Encounters with Father, Son and Holy Spirit and His Saints…. Beautiful!

Thank you for sharing with all of us everything you see! God has given you eyes to see so MUCH! You see heavenly things that so many of us cannot see… yet! :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Beautiful! Encounters with Father, Son and Holy Spirit and His Saints…. Beautiful!

Thank you for sharing with all of us everything you see! God has given you eyes to see so MUCH! You see heavenly things that so many of us cannot see… yet! :love:(y)
I am so happy to see you again and also I am currently trying to publish them on amazong not for the money though it will cost 99 cents but I am also trying to make videos with them I am trying to find a free legit text to speach software but so far they let you try it but to turn it into mp3 they make you have to pay but I have a lot of ideas for the videos if I can get this first step going

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I am so happy to see you again and also I am currently trying to publish them on amazong not for the money though it will cost 99 cents but I am also trying to make videos with them I am trying to find a free legit text to speach software but so far they let you try it but to turn it into mp3 they make you have to pay but I have a lot of ideas for the videos if I can get this first step going
That’s great news Blain! God is with you every step of the way! Everything will work out… it will be a process but will be worth it all! :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Coming from the wilderness a voice can be heard prepare the way for the Lord, bring forth the fruits of your labor for his reward is indeed great.
Marvel at his majesty take in awe his wonderful presence and glory for even the earth itself trembles in fear of the mighty one

Watch as he breaks through the sky shattering the realm of division between heaven and earth. All hail the one who comes bear witness his promise. He comes in a mighty wind a sudden blast the fire lights up in his childrens hearts resurrection and regeneration shall bring the life for the weary and worn

The golden scroll with a crimson red seal a final warning to the unbelieving and doubtful for all who have strayed and forgotten their first love this is the scroll that he alone is worthy to open for if this scroll unseals the world shall be plunged in despair and darkness beings of horrible existance will come from the pit and no mere flesh will be able to withstand.

Therefor remember your first love return from sleep be not the lazy drunkered and remember well the oath made in blood and faith for the crimson seal is his blood and the golden scroll is the faith but if he sgould search the world for the remnants of these things and find none the seal shall be opened and utter horror comes in his righteous judgement.

But fear not for he calls even now and those who hear and respond will be granted a reward that cannot be spoken for the words cannot be spoken in the human tongue. Enter into a glorious hope and you will be rewarded, fill yourselves to the brim with the wine of his love and wash your feet in his living water for unclean feet cannot walk where he walks.

Bind your doubt and throw it into the fire capture your thoughts and release them into the void for a clean slate is like a perfect clay for the master potter remember in your youth as a child how innocent the world seemed innocence is the purity he loves and he with the deepest love and affection treasures and adores such children. Be healed inside taking in his presence bask in his golden fog that is his presence as he surrounds you fills your body and soul with himself he seeks to enter but not without permission he is intense and you will be nervious but take a step of faith let him in and abide and the God you have served the one you have known will be one with you no longer shall you be two beings man and God but united no longer able to tell the difference.

Where you go the atmosphere will change where you walk your feet will be his own as you speak fire shall come forth burning all corruption in those who hear leaving only a pure heart.

A golden fire that consumes evil and heals the good it comes forth brining power and rises from him who you now abide with. I see a lovely land where where his goodness lives the land produces of it's own accord the air is so pure it fills your lungs with a clean and pure feeling you cannot get enough of it and your body can feel it as you breath it in. The surrounding boarders are endless as you run free as a child running through a feild of flowers the sky is always light up with his glory shining even in the night he sits on his throne smiling his heart filled with warmth as he loves to watch his children enjoy the things he has made for them for it was their inheritence

Many go here and there greeting each other and telling their stories giving praise to him after every story. He is as a father with many many children and he adores them as they come into his lap and laughs as they see something and become excited jumping out of his lap to seek it.

His laughter rings all throughout heaven such a deep warm and heart piercing laugh hearty and strong oh how I could listen to it forever the most wonderful sweetest laugh my soul years for it

But then I come to him and he smiles just smiles and it alone melted my heart that smile brings tears it is a reward greater than anything else his smile is the reard I seek oh my soul jumps inside thinking of it how my body cannot sit still in eagerness to see his smile I try to hold in my cry for his smile.

But upon this day it will be fulfilling of his hearts desire for his creation and it will bring him much joy. Let the name of the Lord be praised for we see only in part but feed your souls and ponder of these things for the riches that awaited cannot be fathomed or imagined look up for your redemtion draws near.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Coming from the wilderness a voice can be heard prepare the way for the Lord, bring forth the fruits of your labor for his reward is indeed great.
Marvel at his majesty take in awe his wonderful presence and glory for even the earth itself trembles in fear of the mighty one

Watch as he breaks through the sky shattering the realm of division between heaven and earth. All hail the one who comes bear witness his promise. He comes in a mighty wind a sudden blast the fire lights up in his childrens hearts resurrection and regeneration shall bring the life for the weary and worn

The golden scroll with a crimson red seal a final warning to the unbelieving and doubtful for all who have strayed and forgotten their first love this is the scroll that he alone is worthy to open for if this scroll unseals the world shall be plunged in despair and darkness beings of horrible existance will come from the pit and no mere flesh will be able to withstand.

Therefor remember your first love return from sleep be not the lazy drunkered and remember well the oath made in blood and faith for the crimson seal is his blood and the golden scroll is the faith but if he sgould search the world for the remnants of these things and find none the seal shall be opened and utter horror comes in his righteous judgement.

But fear not for he calls even now and those who hear and respond will be granted a reward that cannot be spoken for the words cannot be spoken in the human tongue. Enter into a glorious hope and you will be rewarded, fill yourselves to the brim with the wine of his love and wash your feet in his living water for unclean feet cannot walk where he walks.

Bind your doubt and throw it into the fire capture your thoughts and release them into the void for a clean slate is like a perfect clay for the master potter remember in your youth as a child how innocent the world seemed innocence is the purity he loves and he with the deepest love and affection treasures and adores such children. Be healed inside taking in his presence bask in his golden fog that is his presence as he surrounds you fills your body and soul with himself he seeks to enter but not without permission he is intense and you will be nervious but take a step of faith let him in and abide and the God you have served the one you have known will be one with you no longer shall you be two beings man and God but united no longer able to tell the difference.

Where you go the atmosphere will change where you walk your feet will be his own as you speak fire shall come forth burning all corruption in those who hear leaving only a pure heart.

A golden fire that consumes evil and heals the good it comes forth brining power and rises from him who you now abide with. I see a lovely land where where his goodness lives the land produces of it's own accord the air is so pure it fills your lungs with a clean and pure feeling you cannot get enough of it and your body can feel it as you breath it in. The surrounding boarders are endless as you run free as a child running through a feild of flowers the sky is always light up with his glory shining even in the night he sits on his throne smiling his heart filled with warmth as he loves to watch his children enjoy the things he has made for them for it was their inheritence

Many go here and there greeting each other and telling their stories giving praise to him after every story. He is as a father with many many children and he adores them as they come into his lap and laughs as they see something and become excited jumping out of his lap to seek it.

His laughter rings all throughout heaven such a deep warm and heart piercing laugh hearty and strong oh how I could listen to it forever the most wonderful sweetest laugh my soul years for it

But then I come to him and he smiles just smiles and it alone melted my heart that smile brings tears it is a reward greater than anything else his smile is the reard I seek oh my soul jumps inside thinking of it how my body cannot sit still in eagerness to see his smile I try to hold in my cry for his smile.

But upon this day it will be fulfilling of his hearts desire for his creation and it will bring him much joy. Let the name of the Lord be praised for we see only in part but feed your souls and ponder of these things for the riches that awaited cannot be fathomed or imagined look up for your redemtion draws near.
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL and UPLIFTING! The Bride of Christ will hear and understand all that you have said and rejoice! :love:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
The king is coming :D
Yes, indeed! I am steadfast and determined to NEVER leave my FIRST LOVE. I see Jesus Christ and He is on His white horse and there is fire in His eyes... :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Yes, indeed! I am steadfast and determined to NEVER leave my FIRST LOVE. I see Jesus Christ and He is on His white horse and there is fire in His eyes... :love:(y)
Oh that fire in his eyes I have seen it myself they are intense and full of furious protection for his children like anyone looking in them who is against him would turn into ash that instant the righteous fury in them the powerful aura they gave off we have an imensely powerful king like scary powerful he is so amazing I can't wait to see him again I have met him many times but this encounter happened because I was being attacked by a strong demon and couldn't win on my own.

It even tried to rush at me but I said to it you are going to have to get past Jesus himself first good luck with that and this is when he appeared and those eyes..... absolutely amazing.