Abortion is...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 5, 2021
It’s only that I don’t understand the view from which you want to talk about abortion,but from the biblical which happens to be my foundation,it’s sin and regardless of how many might support it,it’s murder and the devil’s tool,take an example of planned parenthood that was first founded in Brooklyn by some nurse Margaret Sanger ,Byrne her sister and some other folk who was activist at the time,they all were deeply demonic and so are it’s now funders !

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Can you fathom saying abortion is an act of love?! Crazy world we live in.
Abortion is an act of the love of sin and evil.

Demanding the right to sin while depriving the right to life.

Killing the innocent to protect the guilty from facing the consequences of their actions.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
You do know why doctors started doing abortions right? I mean I don’t agree with abortion but I wonder if those of you against a woman’s right to have one realize why historically abortion became legal and doctors started to provide the service?

You do know that before abortion was provided and legal, many women who no longer wanted to be pregnant would look for certain drugs and herbs to try to kill the baby and would end up killing themselves, right?
I agree that it’s murder however society will always have women who want to terminate their pregnancies and there’s a reason why it became legal, they needed safe options to be able to terminate a pregnancy. Without the ability to safely go to a doctor, women will return to cooking up concoctions, looking for certain chemicals or going to illegal hidden docs to try to terminate the pregnancy.
It is not safe for the baby being murdered. And according to the many books I have on the subject, it is not safe for women to have their babies killed. Still suffering 20 years after the abortion? Crying when they see a baby in a pusher? The only person it is safe for is the killer.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Abortion is an act of the love of sin and evil.

Demanding the right to sin while depriving the right to life.

Killing the innocent to protect the guilty from facing the consequences of their actions.
Good one Magenta.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
What, people who demand the right to kill babies also lie to us?
You will find as I have after studying abortion for 30 years, that lies is the name of the game for those who enjoy having babies murdered. They come up with some spurious claim and when the steam runs out of that one they then invent another one and when that has run its course they come up with another one.

That is typical of any movement controlled by satan. The homosexual juggernaut is just the same. If you believe the truth is lies and lies the truth, you have to keep inventing lies to cover up the previous lie.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
To the open ended question of the OP

...........murder and a forgivable sin!

Nov 9, 2021
"Abortion is a blessing,abortion is an act of love, abortion is freedom" said a Texas abortion provider testifying during a House Oversight Committee hearing on abortion restrictions. She was speaking against the Texas bill banning abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected. If that comment wasn't incredulous enough she continued saying the " law has disproportionally hurt minorities. I know firsthand that abortion saves lives."

I say it often, you can't support abortion and be a Christian. It simple isn't possible. But these comments are literally detached from reality. Abortion hits minorties the hardest. And that's because that's what racist founder Margret Sanger intended it to do. Planned Parenthood carries on her racist work to this day. 60 million abortions since Roe and she claims abortions saves lives. Can you fathom saying abortion is an act of love?! Crazy world we live in.
The fact cannot be understated that everyone deserves a chance at life. Statistics show that 45% of all pregnancies are unintended, and sometimes it happens when the circumstances are bad: The mother could be poor and single, or maybe she is 17 or 18 years of age and not ready for motherhood. Yet none of that is an excuse to kill a developing baby, since Luke 1:41 says babies in the womb are alive: “When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.”

You’re right that it isn’t possible for someone to be a sincere Christian while also supporting abortion, which they disingenuously call “choice.” God doesn’t approve of murder, as stated in the Ten Commandments and found in verse Exodus 20:13. Support for murder, no matter how much they deceptively couch abortion as a “human right” or “woman’s right,” is inconsistent with being a believer in Christ.

Abortion supporters say that obtaining an abortion is a “choice” like choosing which neighborhood to live in or what kind of car to drive. Such logic is not only dishonest, it’s also dehumanizing. They are essentially saying that taking an innocent life is no different than choosing whether to eat pizza or vegetables for dinner, or in other words taking the humanity of the child out of the equation so they don’t have to feel like they’re killing anyone. If you want my opinion, I think that way of thinking is depraved.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
EXCERPT

Pro-abortionists try to “dehumanize” unborn children by referring to them as merely “lumps of tissue” or “products of conception”; however, biblically, as well as biologically, you and I are unique human beings from the moment of conception. The result of conception (the “product” that is conceived) is known as a baby, as Scripture (and science) tells us:
“The babies jostled each other within her.” (Genesis 25:22)
“When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb.” (Luke 1:41)

Some abortion supporters go so far as to claim that early religions did not bar abortion—a claim that is contrary to the truth. God speaks very clearly on the value of the unborn in the Scriptures, the basis for both the Jewish and Christian faiths.
“…biblically, as well as biologically, you and I are unique human beings from the moment of conception.”​

HERE

What God’s Word Says About Abortion - Living Waters

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
The fact cannot be understated that everyone deserves a chance at life. Statistics show that 45% of all pregnancies are unintended, and sometimes it happens when the circumstances are bad: The mother could be poor and single, or maybe she is 17 or 18 years of age and not ready for motherhood. Yet none of that is an excuse to kill a developing baby, since Luke 1:41 says babies in the womb are alive: “When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.”

You’re right that it isn’t possible for someone to be a sincere Christian while also supporting abortion, which they disingenuously call “choice.” God doesn’t approve of murder, as stated in the Ten Commandments and found in verse Exodus 20:13. Support for murder, no matter how much they deceptively couch abortion as a “human right” or “woman’s right,” is inconsistent with being a believer in Christ.

Abortion supporters say that obtaining an abortion is a “choice” like choosing which neighborhood to live in or what kind of car to drive. Such logic is not only dishonest, it’s also dehumanizing. They are essentially saying that taking an innocent life is no different than choosing whether to eat pizza or vegetables for dinner, or in other words taking the humanity of the child out of the equation so they don’t have to feel like they’re killing anyone. If you want my opinion, I think that way of thinking is depraved.
And another thing that hasn't struck home to them is that abortion is discrimination against downs syndrome babies as most of them are aborted. So if the baby has that disability, they are considered not fit to live.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sonia Sotamayer points out that if they overturn Roe v Wade it will expose the politicization of the court.

The court is not supposed to worry about politics. She just admitted that this is the overarching concern of hers, not what is right, not what does the constitution say, but how will this play politically! Is she really the only clueless one in America? Everyone knows that Roe v Wade is political, that it is not based on the constitution, and that they are ramming it down our throats despite the majority of Americans being against it.

Then she said something that stunned me. She said that brain dead people are moving around like zombies! I had no idea that zombies are real! So since it is OK to shoot zombies in the head it must be OK to kill babies. I'm assuming that is her logic here.

Lord Jesus, how am I supposed to "honor" and show respect to this person? I would suggest she stop watching so many horror shows, second I would suggest that she keep her mouth shut because even a fool if they are quiet will be thought to be wise.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If you can't stand for life in the womb you are going to drink the strong drink of delusion that is given to all those who hold down the truth in unrighteousness.