About Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Natasha

Sep 2, 2021
Hey everyone my name is Natasha and I'm a new believer. I live in the southern part of the United States, I'm married and we have two dogs and one cat. I work for a large retail company and it is hard to find authentic friends that are believers, my church is great but it has been slow creating friendships. I'm hoping to meet and make friends wherever I can.

Aug 31, 2021
Hey everyone my name is Natasha and I'm a new believer. I live in the southern part of the United States, I'm married and we have two dogs and one cat. I work for a large retail company and it is hard to find authentic friends that are believers, my church is great but it has been slow creating friendships. I'm hoping to meet and make friends wherever I can.
Welcome Natasha,

I too am new here on the site and I agree it can be difficult to find friends that are also apart of the body of Christ. I pray that you are able to meet new friends as we need community.

Stay Blessed.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
A warm welcome to CC, sister Natasha!:):coffee:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome Natasha,

I too am new here on the site and I agree it can be difficult to find friends that are also apart of the body of Christ. I pray that you are able to meet new friends as we need community.

Stay Blessed.
I see you are making friends already!:) God bless you, dear.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well Hi Natasha and welcome to Christian chat!

Praise be to God about you becoming a Fellow Follower of Our Lord and Savior and King Jesus Christ! That is great to hear!

May God Bless you to know him (you and your family) better each and everyday🙏!

May God Bless you all and, again, Welcome to the Family of God's and to Christian chat 😀!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello Natasha. I'm married and have 2 cats. Currently living in NE Tennessee having moved from Florida late last year. At the moment retired but contemplating getting back into the game once again. There are many believers here and I am sure you will have opportunity to form friendships. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you Natasha and hope you enjoy your time here at CC:) God bless you and your family!

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hello Natasha, I wish you well, I hope you will find the friends :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hi Natasha and welcome to CC :)

Hope you enjoy your time here.. (y)