Absolute least favorite foods

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Luncheon meat.
Sugar in coffee, ice cream in coffee, making a wedding cake out of coffee...
A bucket of ice in drinks. Ice cream.
Soda. Candy. Syrup.
Maraschino cherries.
Mayonnaise.
Avocado.
Wine, liquor. Felt bad about this for a while... what kind of a Christian dislikes wine???
Foods with weird textures/smells (natto, moldy cheese, etc).

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Cream of wheat... It's vile.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
I hate everything but what I eat, because there is only about 10 foods I eat... and only specific brands... My Mom always made "dinner" then made food for me....

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
peas
sweet pickles
green olives
liver

Feb 28, 2016
Labels that blatently lie =
artificial ingredients - salt and sugars-artificial additives made from killer-chems...
Please brothers and sisters, do the 'research' and LEARN what is making you sick and
killing you!!!

your Temple is your 'GIFT from your Creator', honour it and love yourself as He loves you...

the 'writing is on the wall', The 'finger of your fate'...

May 25, 2015
We all have foods we hate. What are some of yours?

I think my least is watergate salad.... I don't HATE it as much now but I just do not like the texture.

I also hate it. My grandma still makes it for family gatherings (Christmas and Thanksgiving) and I am force-fed of it, haha!

I hate peas.

Feb 28, 2016
Jesus' recepies will 'never fail us, it is only 'US' who refuse/deny to follow His Holy Commands...