Abundant Life

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Ancient Mariner
Mar 18, 2021
9,887
7,552
113
Frankston, Victoria
christianlife.au
I could not sleep last night so I created this video. I have a new set up that I wanted to test. The sound level is low which was not obvious when I was recording. I hope you get something out of it anyway. It needs an edit, but I'm an absolute beginner.

 
I could not sleep last night so I created this video. I have a new set up that I wanted to test. The sound level is low which was not obvious when I was recording. I hope you get something out of it anyway. It needs an edit, but I'm an absolute beginner.


I could not hear the video, but it got me thinking about what is meant by the "abundant" life, and I have these observations:

1. The abundance temporally is eternity.

2. The abundance dietarially (MT 4:4 & 5:6) is spiritual truth (EPH 3:16-19) and fruit (GL 5:22-23).

3. The abundance "materially" (JOB 42:10-12) is a restored Garden of Eden (RV 22:1-5) or New Jerusalem (RV 21:10-27). [BOTH-AND :^]
 
I could not sleep last night so I created this video. I have a new set up that I wanted to test. The sound level is low which was not obvious when I was recording. I hope you get something out of it anyway. It needs an edit, but I'm an absolute beginner.


Thank you
 
I could not hear the video, but it got me thinking about what is meant by the "abundant" life, and I have these observations:

1. The abundance temporally is eternity.

2. The abundance dietarially (MT 4:4 & 5:6) is spiritual truth (EPH 3:16-19) and fruit (GL 5:22-23).

3. The abundance "materially" (JOB 42:10-12) is a restored Garden of Eden (RV 22:1-5) or New Jerusalem (RV 21:10-27). [BOTH-AND :^]
There is no such word as "dietarially, so I can't comment on that. When you distill it to its essence, abundant life is Jesus. He is the Life.
 
There is no such word as "dietarially, so I can't comment on that. When you distill it to its essence, abundant life is Jesus. He is the Life.

Re "There is no such word as "dietarially": There is now; (I just coined it :^)
 
I could not sleep last night so I created this video. I have a new set up that I wanted to test. The sound level is low which was not obvious when I was recording. I hope you get something out of it anyway. It needs an edit, but I'm an absolute beginner.

Thanks for sharing this. It's a great testimony! :)