Actor says Christian Trump Supporters Illiterate of Jesus Teachings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

This statement comes from some actor I've never heard of. Reading the article I don't see where he actually gives any examples for his charge. This charge though is one I'm receiving from my Canadian family back home. I know all Canucks don't believe this way but it's a charge that deeply offends me. The more I try to explain the more hateful they become about it. Has anyone else dealt with this? Please no swipes at Trump supporters. How do you who are supporters deal with this charge of not being a Christian because you support the president.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...DmCCH177zhGKw82Sdgck63wIHhn544EoEV_H7CtPlpNdU

G

Gracie_14

Wow...Who is this guy? I must agree, I've never heard of him before at all....but thank goodness it's not an out-spoken celebrity who commented like this...nevertheless, this is heresy smh.

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
Who cares what an ‘actor’ thinks – it’s like a dentist announcing Trudeau is the world’s foremost gurly man (but in this case he’d be right ).

And yeah - I never heard of him either – but I’m sure he’s right up there with Hulk Hogan or Amy Schumer…

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Girl on The Train was a great movie! If I remember correctly, he played the evil husband. But I don't know what this actor's beef is with Trump being in support of bible literacy classes. Sounds like he's just very anti-Trump. Not surprising coming from a hollywood celeb.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
This statement comes from some actor I've never heard of. Reading the article I don't see where he actually gives any examples for his charge. This charge though is one I'm receiving from my Canadian family back home. I know all Canucks don't believe this way but it's a charge that deeply offends me. The more I try to explain the more hateful they become about it. Has anyone else dealt with this? Please no swipes at Trump supporters. How do you who are supporters deal with this charge of not being a Christian because you support the president.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...DmCCH177zhGKw82Sdgck63wIHhn544EoEV_H7CtPlpNdU

Laugh at them and walk away

7seasrekeyed

and what. Killary was better maybe? even if you do not like Trump and think he is the devil, he is/was still a better choice than the Clinton crime family and any dem that wants to run in 2020. I think we all saw their behavior when Kavanaugh was nominated?

I am so up to here with all these agenda driven, propaganda believing/spreading, LYING people who think ... oh wait they don't think. they just jump on the train that is careening half off the tracks down a steep mountain where the track runs out

1549377611280.jpeg

7seasrekeyed

so it turns out he is just another liberal

it's like expecting the devil to repent

not gonna happen

#kill babies is their new slogan

G

Gracie_14

Fully literate black conservative Elder Christian Pastor backing the heck out of liberal Children of the Lie live daily! Bonus points, supports the Great White Hope President Trump!

Lol, totally...

Aug 2, 2013
Those aren't Christians those are Satan's children they even got that mile-wide cult stare going on. Don't listen to them they will only tell lies like their father the Devil. PRAISE THE LORD JESUS for he hath appointed President Trump to do his good will because he loves us. Praise LORD JESUS he hath vindicated the wrongfully maligned and constantly vexes the wicked liars with his good servant President Trump!
Thank you for your reasoned and well thought out response. However, to say that the editors of Christianity Today are Satan's children speaks more about you than them. Use the Ad hominem argument much?

Hey, I voted for Trump. In fact some say 60 some percent of Evangelicals did, but I think it is wise to listen to those Evangelicals who didn't. May not agree totally with them, though I believe there is wisdom in being sensitive to their thoughts.