Addiction and Anger

  • Thread starter Thread starter Angel22468
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Angel22468

Guest
Addiction is not something to be messed with. Ive been battling addiction for over 3 years and continue to battle it every single day. Pray that I have the strength to say no. Please pray for me. My anger rages like a wild forest fire inside of me. Just beneath the surface. Invisible to the naked eye. Pray that I can control it. Please pray for me. Thank you.
 
Lord i come to you today asking you to heal angel let her know that you see her pain and her tears show her that you will neve leave her keep your word in her hear Lord bring some peace in her life Father and let these addictions stop because that is nothing of you in Jesus nam Amen!
 
Thank you so much. :) I appreciate the care and concern you show.
 
Praise God and God bless you for your desire to overcome in Jesus.
You are in my daily prayers in Jesus, as long as you need .
Hugs and God bless.
pickles
 
I know exactly how u feel. i know how hard it is and in my case nobody sees the effects of my adiction except me. please pray for me to.
 
May Jesus make his word powerful in you:

My beautiful friends. I hope so much that you could see, even as I see, that the Lord Jesus Christ is full of grace and truth and he wants to help you, because he cares for you.

I want to be cautious about how I answer you but at the same time I must also be forceful, because this is not a light matter, this is a really heavy issue.

I am sure that you know the way strife works. Like on that day when if anyone says anything wrong, you will just go crazy. Or like on that day when you try to do something good for once and people just don't get it and they make you angry. My friends, this is a very quick road to hell. Because the end of this is death, even suicide. And I am not ashamed to mention it, Satan is doing this, not your mind. He is using your lust to fuel your anger.

I see, that the main people Satan plagues with lust are people who are passionate. But Satan wants that passion spent on natural things rather than it to be reserved for spiritual things. I know that you have so much passion. It is like a fire burning deep, but the passion that ends in hate is a passion to hell. But the passion that is reserved to love is a passion to heaven.

So now we see to things working. Desire against desire. A desire to do good and a desire to do evil. But to which will you give your body? It is easy to do evil, but how very hard it is to do good. And this is the war. Don't you see how obvious it is?

So I decided to test myself to see my issues. I do not care about what people say, I want to see it for my self. So I said, okay, I will not think one evil thing, lets see if I can do it. I FAILED! I said I will not think one lustful thought, I FAILED! I said I will not get angry, I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF. So I was powerless to keep his commands, and I cried out to him, because his standards are too high for me to reach on my own. BUT OH THE GRACE OF GOD!!

He not only said, PEACE BE STILL! But then he began to teach me how to keep his commands. And this is when he started teaching me how we must fight against the desires of the flesh that are fueled by the wickedness that is always at war with our souls.

I said to God, ''SHOW ME WHY YOU HATE SIN!!'' I said to God, ''HELP ME TO HATE SIN THE WAY YOU DO!!'' I and I saw very wicked things in people, that nothing good could come out of them. And not only this, he showed me the wickedness in my own heart. And even more he showed me why we suffer. Now I see that Satan is at war with our hearts, to win us away from God, but Jesus is at war over our hearts to draw us to him.

And even things as 'little'' as lying is a great sin, indeed, and every imagination of man is evil from his youth. BUT THE LORD IS GREATER THAN OUR HEARTS!!! SO CAST YOUR CARES UPON HIM!! HE WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE!!

May Jesus bless you!!!