adobe air license agreement keeps poping up

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Eyestohim

Nov 18, 2018
Trying to get to chat, the program just has the adobe user agreement pop up. Im using windows 10

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
You have to have Adobe Air installed in order for the chat rooms to function

Eyestohim

Nov 18, 2018
yes. That's what my problem is adobe air will not run. Adobe just has there agreement window come up. I click accept and it will do nothing
It is not accepting when I click.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
yes. That's what my problem is adobe air will not run. Adobe just has there agreement window come up. I click accept and it will do nothing
Uninstall and reinstall. Sometimes software just glitches on things like that.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Disable your firewall before you download Air and leave it off when it asks you to accept the agreement. That may help.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Someone told me it may help if you throw salt over your shoulder, and then hop on one foot.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
no luck. I guess its not meant to be.
Go into your download folder and open the adobe air download, you should get the pop-up window that will allow it to run. (if I remember correctly)

Eyestohim

Nov 18, 2018
Hi all I think I found my problem.. Adobe air requires a 64 bit operating system mine is 32.. So I need to do an upgrade. in the mean time will just you what I have. Thanks all