Adult Chat Rooms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

geoman

Hello,

I guess this forum isn't really for me. I looked at the diffrent chat rooms but none are for christian adults. I don't want to discuss personal issues with people younger than 21. It's inappropriate. If you add an chat room for grown ups I may come back.

J

Jared_Jared

The lounge is a great place to talk to people over the age of 21. You just may have to personally message someone, for privacy.

N

Narn

Soo what do you want to talk about that those 18 to 21 can't talk about? Just wondering mostly those under 18 hand in teens.

C

carpetmanswife

there are quite a few older adults in here altho many of us dont act like we grown half the time :p, keep comin back you will find us ..eventually.

S

simea

ow are you all

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Hello,

I guess this forum isn't really for me. I looked at the diffrent chat rooms but none are for christian adults. I don't want to discuss personal issues with people younger than 21. It's inappropriate. If you add an chat room for grown ups I may come back.

Are you talking about the forums or the acctual chat rooms..???

There are more than one chat room. If you are not aware, when you first log into chat...you are in the Lounge. Once in the Lounge there is a small grey box at the top that says rooms. Click on that and it will drop down, you can scroll up and down through the other rooms.

It sounds like maybe the Bible Study room might be what your looking for to start out with.

There can be some sillyness that goes on in chat some time...but there is nothing wrong with that as well. Everything has a time and place as well as a purpose.

For more *adult* centered concersations I suggest you try the Bible Study room. Just don't give up on us yet....this place can have a lot to offer if you just give it a chance and not judge off a few thigns that you have seen that you do not like. :)

Take care :)

Smitty

May 30, 2018
The issues we face as adult Christians most younger Christians could not understand

May 17, 2018
Hello,

If your mainly on here just for that...it will not be easy depending on what you want to discuss about.

Smitty

May 30, 2018
Hey, now I feel good. I loaded a pic. Usually I am technologically ignorant

Okwy

Jan 23, 2019
Hello,

Helooo. Who says its only for those of younger ages?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Helooo. Who says its only for those of younger ages?
German is no longer active on the site. And this thread is from 2009.
Either way he never said anything was "only" for younger. He was saying since there is no age restricted rooms younger people may also be in there.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just curious, why they don't delete the people no longer on the sites
Every time you see the user title "Guest", that is a user whose profile has been deleted either at their request or due to extended inactivity.