K
keke448
Guest
Advicee?? So since the conversation i had that lead up to cutting him off officially i got the statement of its not u its me.... He feels he will never get married and doesnt want to thats why he never commited to me. I feel i did everything i possibly can to show that i want to be in his life and make him happy. I know i have gotten great advice from people on this site but im still stuck in making my own life plans. Should i stay in this state where i have no family and continue on with school and work? Or should i move back home to NY where life will be a challenge and be around my friends and family? I just dont know what to do my lease end in three months and he told me if i leave n move even if he wanted to work things out and come to a realization that im the one for him he wouldnt call me back. I wouldnt want to come because i would feel weak but then again i would because i love him. This is the most heartbreaking thing for me i gave up so much n so much of myself to him and in the end i got nothing in return and he has such an easy pathway to move on with his life. He also admit he wasnt treating me good but if thats the case how come you wouldnt step back and correct yourself and think hey i should really cut it out and treat her right.... In the end i just hope the day doesnt come where he finds someone and isnt happy and they dont compare to how i loved him and he calls me crying. I hope god can guide me into the right direction and bring me a great person soon. I just wanna love the right person, be a good person, and have a great family.