Age info

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

On the original site you could put your date of birth in your account information.
But hide the day and month, so only your age was displayed.

On here it seems to be all or nothing, if like me you don’t want your full date of birth
to be shown, then it means your age is hidden in your profile. That’s a pity as it was
useful to see the age of the person when replying to posts.

Anyway I found a work around. In the location just put your location and then age ....

I’m still 49 by the way. Soon to be 50 in a few weeks time!

J

Jennie-Mae

I miss seeing my nick in pink. I love pink. Blue ain’t the same thing. Whenever my kids were born I remember the nurses dressed all the boys in blue clothing and the girls in pink clothing. I liked that.

I wish they’d bring back pink for the ladies🌸.

U

Ugly

On the original site you could put your date of birth in your account information.

On here it seems to be all or nothing, if like me you don’t want your full date of birth
to be shown, then it means your age is hidden in your profile. That’s a pity as it was

Anyway I found a work around. In the location just put your location and then age ....

I had not noticed this. I agree with you. It should not be all or nothing. We should be able to have just our age showing. I wonder how many have their birthdays showing without realizing that wouldn't want that.

M

Miri

I had not noticed this. I agree with you. It should not be all or nothing. We should be able to have just our age showing. I wonder how many have their birthdays showing without realizing that wouldn't want that.

I’ve noticed a few with the full date of birth showing.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

That's a good tip by the way. :)