ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scribe

Thank you Scribe. Good launching pad. Shoot I don't need to research now. The babysitter thing cracked me up. Grace and peace to you.
I regretted the baby sitting comment but when I tried to edit it I had waited a bit too long. I have regretted it all day. I guess I was getting cranky. Sorry about all that. I was not directing it to you personally but it was still wrong. I still have some maturing to do.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Are we doing movie quotes then?
“A good conspiracy is unprovable. I mean, if you can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere along the line.”
MEL GIBSON
Ooh, ooh! I wanna play!

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should." --Jeff Goldblum

S

Scribe

Ooh, ooh! I wanna play!

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should." --Jeff Goldblum
Should we let viruses kill us or should we use vaccines?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Should we let viruses kill us or should we use vaccines?
Han: Hokey vaccines and non-medical-grade masks are no match for a healthy diet, good genes and a positive attitude, kid.
Luke: You don’t believe in the coronavirus do you?
Han: Kid, I’ve flown from one side of this flat Earth to the other. I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff, but I’ve never seen anything to make me believe there’s one all-powerful coronavirus capable of killing everyone, or even more than a few really ill people with one foot in the grave already. There’s no undetectable virus, the vaccines contain sterility agents and the masks will give you pneumonia! It’s all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

S

Scribe

Han: Hokey vaccines and non-medical-grade masks are no match for a healthy diet, good genes and a positive attitude, kid.
Han: Kid, I’ve flown from one side of this flat Earth to the other. I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff, but I’ve never seen anything to make me believe there’s one all-powerful coronavirus capable of killing everyone, or even more than a few really ill people with one foot in the grave already. There’s no undetectable virus, the vaccines contain sterility agents and the masks will give you pneumonia! It’s all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
So you live in a fantasy world of make believe patterned after the fictional story "Star Wars"? I see. That explains alot. :)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
So you live in a fantasy world of make believe patterned after the fictional story "Star Wars"? I see. That explains alot. :)
Says the one who started with the movie quotes in an effort to take the thread off-topic? I just responded in an inventive way whilst redirecting the thread back to its proper course. You're welcome. :)

S

Scribe

Says the one who started with the movie quotes in an effort to take the thread off-topic? I just responded in an inventive way whilst redirecting the thread back to its proper course. You're welcome. :)
Yes, but... my point is still valid, If orange juice could kill the COVID19 virus we would not have this problem. You want to believe it and you think having a positive attitude that it is true will make it so, but it is a fantasy world.

Being healthy certainly helps our immune systems but if you believe that no vaccines are necessary and all diseases can be treated with diet, and if you deny the role that vaccines have played in stamping out diseases world wide in the past 100 years then you are living in a fantasy world of your own making.

E

EleventhHour

Yes, but... my point is still valid, If orange juice could kill the COVID19 virus we would not have this problem. You want to believe it and you think having a positive attitude that it is true will make it so, but it is a fantasy world.

Being healthy certainly helps our immune systems but if you believe that no vaccines are necessary and all diseases can be treated with diet, and if you deny the role that vaccines have played in stamping out diseases world wide in the past 100 years then you are living in a fantasy world of your own making.
a fantasy world of your own making.
Indeed

S

Scribe

Tell this man his wife already had one foot in the grave anyway.

201127000141-houston-covid-hospital-patient-1126-exlarge-169.jpg

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

Covid is caused by radiation, most likely 5G. If people are not willing to back down on irradiating themselves (or preventing the government doing this), it will continue. No manner of silly masks or anti-social distancing or poisonous vaccines will stop the problem. Some medicines can assist, as the symptoms (of the real sickness) are a result of blood coagulation. But there is no virus.

Vaccines have cured nothing, and caused only death and sickness.

S

Scribe

Why the appeal to emotion? Do you believe he didn't know?
If a vaccine can give another man like this a few more years with his vaccinated wife it will be worth it. You don't have to take one but it is evil to try to convince people that they are siding with the devil if they do. Just plain evil.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
If a vaccine can give another man like this a few more years with his vaccinated wife it will be worth it. You don't have to take one but it is evil to try to convince people that they are siding with the devil if they do. Just plain evil.
You can't prove that a vaccine could. If the wife had one foot in the grave, she would have died of something else. It's silly to believe otherwise. A poison isn't going to prolong life - it will shorten it.

S

Scribe

Covid is caused by radiation, most likely 5G. If people are not willing to back down on irradiating themselves (or preventing the government doing this), it will continue. No manner of silly masks or anti-social distancing or poisonous vaccines will stop the problem. Some medicines can assist, as the symptoms (of the real sickness) are a result of blood coagulation. But there is no virus.

Vaccines have cured nothing, and caused only death and sickness.
And.. were back to movie quotes...

Oct 15, 2020
Frankly, I haven’t seen any sign of any pandemic. I’ve seen numbers, I’ve seen empty hospitals, I’ve seen maniquines masking as Covid patients. I’m not saying people aren’t getting sick and dying. Sadly, the flu takes many lives each year, as does cancer, and heart disease and many other illnesses. As well as drinking and driving, shootings, accidents and so many other ways, but the world was never shut down. This whole thing is a smoke screen to bring upon and transition the world to the one world order, which the scriptures speak of. And the vaccine is pretty much, it seems, the ticket into the coming new world, the Great Reset. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12
I’m not just seeing a virus or a vaccine, I’m looking at this whole thing in a much bigger picture and knowing about end time events, although it’s yet unclear if the ‘proof’ of the vaccine is the mark, I do know that I don’t trust it. We are born into sin, into a sinful world. Those on the tel-lie-vision can’t be trusted, because of the tv ‘programming,’ and the deception. Remember, God spoke creation into existence, you think Satan won’t use words to fool us? Trust in Christ more and less in man. I see these comments and come to realize just how divided the body of Christ is. Is sad. Ya, I’m likely to be attacked by those claiming to be brothers and sisters in Christ, but if we persecute one another, what’s left? Yes, there are wolves amongst us, which is why I say not to trust no man. Turn off your tv, stop listening to main stream, pray, seek after Christ more, now more than ever. It’s because of this that I don’t trust the world. When I see the world going one direction, I run the other way.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You can't prove that a vaccine could. If the wife had one foot in the grave, she would have died of something else. It's silly to believe otherwise. A poison isn't going to prolong life - it will shorten it.
All medicine is poisonous to some degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.