ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
What is not taught in High School anymore (and most certainly not in universities - not for a long time) is [real, actual] Critical Thinking...

Yes - they teach something they label as "Critical Thinking" - but, it is actually the opposite. Today, the school system teaches children to "not think"... :(

It's designed that way. It's parents job to do that, not the public school system. They teach evolution in schools?!?! If the school doesn't have a good system, then find a different school.

The problem is that parents don't normally have the money to have children, and expect the government to take care of them. It's the parents job, not the schools.

More responsibility needs to be placed on the parents, not the government. Or....People need to be educated about marriage, before they get married.

I'll get off my soap box now.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
It's designed that way. It's parents job to do that, not the public school system. They teach evolution in schools?!?! If the school doesn't have a good system, then find a different school.

The problem is that parents don't normally have the money to have children, and expect the government to take care of them. It's the parents job, not the schools.

More responsibility needs to be placed on the parents, not the government. Or....People need to be educated about marriage, before they get married.

I'll get off my soap box now.
Virtually all the public schools have taken out God and believing in Jesus, while teaching us the religion of evolution. Plus some more perverted teachings about gender now. It’s getting pretty bad.

We’ve allowed the government to pretty much raise our own kids, promoting a curriculum that doesn’t teach us how to think, but obey pretty much.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Likewise! It’s progressing pretty darn fast. For years my Dad has been talking about prophecy, but I was ignorant when I was younger. Hit a dark period and finally started getting into the Word. Ever since then my life was changed. Doesn’t mean I still struggle, but now I believe. Especially when we research and look at the world through a biblical perspective :).
I know. I recall hearing sermons warning of it coming but it seemed like they were warning for so long and then seemingly overnight things changed. I listened to several sermons last night, trying to gain insight.

I think God uses our dark periods to really draw us. It was during those times that I delved into the Word the most.

It seems like there is a war on truth.

saintrose

May 9, 2020

saintrose

May 9, 2020
There you go again judging and thinking you know everything about how I think... when you don’t.
The point is, Scribe, the Bible gives good advice that IS still useful and effective today; and the other point is, a little wine, unlike much modern medicine, has no side effects.
I am not full of angst toward you, I just find you generally obnoxious and would rather not speak with you really.🙂
I reported him. I do not read his posts. He doesn't seem to take the hint...

S

Scribe

Six dead from the vaccine: http://www.radiohc.cu/en/noticias/i...-during-pfizerbiontech-vaccine-clinical-trial

Don't know if you've ever read it, but Sons of Liberty Media is written by two pastors. It's the only news I follow now:

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com
Your link you gave stated this:
"Similarly, the federal agency stressed that four of the deaths were recorded in the placebo group and two in the vaccine group, both of which died over 55 years of age. Despite this contingency, the FDA insisted that none of the deaths are related to the antidote, which is shown to be safe and effective. "

Now why would someone post on CC "Six dead from the vaccine" when the link they gave clearly says that 4 did not receive the vaccine?

You lied. Does that not bother you? How can you lie and not feel the dread of the coming judgment of God upon all liars but have a morbid fear of contrails, 5G, and vaccines? :unsure:

And don't get mad at me as if people are not allowed to challenge your posts. If you put things like this on the forum expect to be corrected or challenged, that is how it works. :)

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I saw a very interesting article by a whistleblower from the US Airforce who said there were huge containers of chemical that they were not permitted to know about, being sprayed from the their aeroplanes. Other members of the airforce have testified the same.

Globalists make no secret of the fact that they think the earth needs to be de-populated on a huge scale...
It's good to find informed people! Yes, the globalists want to depopulate the earth and bring it down to a fixed number. They want to play God. The Deagal government website has the U.S. population greatly reduced by 2025. So how is that to happen?

The one woman from the air force was threatened because she questioned. I felt really sorry for her - she began crying as she related the story; I give her a lot of credit; it's not easy to stand alone. Dane Wingington runs Geoengineering watch out of California and he's done a lot of good work. They showed areas where the trees died from what they were spraying. I spoke with one guy who had gotten sick with chronic fatigue from the mycoplasma being sprayed. There was an outbreak at Incline Village.

Even if they are just spraying it to manipulate the weather for the HAARP program, that's such a human rights violation. How evil is someone's heart that they could spray aluminum, knowing it will wind up in the brain, and barium - rat poison. It really gives you a look into the darkness of someones heart. Most researchers think it's to depopulate. Interesting that they're spraying in every country but China.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Virtually all the public schools have taken out God and believing in Jesus, while teaching us the religion of evolution. Plus some more perverted teachings about gender now. It’s getting pretty bad.

We’ve allowed the government to pretty much raise our own kids, promoting a curriculum that doesn’t teach us how to think, but obey pretty much.
A friend from church's daughter is a school psychologist, and she told me that it's heartbreaking, the number of youth mixed up about their gender. If you take a look at what Hollyweird is doing, it's not too hard to see why a lot of youth are mixed up. They're taking aim at very young children now. Many corporations are designing toys and cartoons that aren't like the ones we grew up with. But then if you follow the trail back to who owns the companies it all begins to make sense. Henry Makow has done a lot of research on it.

We went to a kids ball game and I have never seen such brats in my life. I've been around kids for many years but those kids were nasty on steroids. What was so shocking was that the parents sat in the bleachers and said not a word. Nor did the coaches. One of the brats was intolerable. His parents were schoolteachers, his mother a PhD and sat right behind me. I couldn't stand it and I yelled "that's no way to treat a teammate!" You could have heard a pin drop. Everything got quiet. But an interesting thing happened. The brat that was the worst turned and apologized for his bad behavior.

When you really research it you can see where it's all done by design. There really is a man behind the curtain pulling the levers of society. But I also read something else: Churches have remained largely silent. So the restraining power is gone.

Oct 15, 2020
Sources you should never get information from:
Google
Wikipedia
Snopes
News sources:
CNN
NSBC
Fox
Amongst many other mainstream news platforms. They all read from the same script.

Deception is great and those sources are corrupt. Anything the mainstream promotes, run from it. We are told to be in the world not OF it. Stop trusting the ‘experts.’ Put your trust in God Almighty alone. Pray for truth to be revealed.
And going back on topic, I still won’t take the vaccine. Even if that means I can’t buy or sell, I won’t take it. On top of that, our God given medicines are plants, not ‘new technology’ poisons. Scribe seems to have it in his head that nothing of this earth was influenced by Satan. Where do you think the word ‘pharmacy’ comes from? Pharmakia, which means magic, sorcery. Alchemy is an example and they are abominations to God. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying I’m against medicines. Sadly, my husband takes like 7 different pharmaceutical drugs. And that brings me to the term drug. Why are they called drugs and not medicines? Do you also have something against ‘natural remedies’ as well? Do you feel pharmaceuticals are better than natural remedies? I won’t take the shot. If I get sick, I rest, drink water, herbal tea with honey and wait it out. It works. Also, many ‘weeds’ are actually herbal plants, but we been conditioned to see them as invasive, pesty, so we kill them, we pull them up and discard them, not realizing the value these wonderful plants really have. Like wild lettuce, there is a white milky substance inside the stem that does wonders on pain. And that’s just an example. If it comes from a lab, I question it. If it comes from nature, I’ll more likely look farther into the possibility. Plants are God’s medicine, not the alchemy that goes on in labs.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
I know. I recall hearing sermons warning of it coming but it seemed like they were warning for so long and then seemingly overnight things changed. I listened to several sermons last night, trying to gain insight.

I think God uses our dark periods to really draw us. It was during those times that I delved into the Word the most.

It seems like there is a war on truth.
Yeah, it's amazing! My Dad read articles 20 years plus. Thought He was crazy and literally ignored him so I can continue on in a worldly lifestyle. Then all of a sudden darkness hit me and that's when I turned towards the Word for answers. Found the answers and some that's for sure.

I agree! Sometimes a nation needs to go through a dark period in order to turn to God, and just pray that we are all not eradicated to be honest. That trusting in self and technology is not the answer, especially if we read Revelation. Are we wanting to prolong the inevitable? Ready to be with our Savior, not hope in this world. We are not of this world anymore and He is the One that is in control.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Your link you gave stated this:
"Similarly, the federal agency stressed that four of the deaths were recorded in the placebo group and two in the vaccine group, both of which died over 55 years of age. Despite this contingency, the FDA insisted that none of the deaths are related to the antidote, which is shown to be safe and effective. "

Now why would someone post on CC "Six dead from the vaccine" when the link they gave clearly says that 4 did not receive the vaccine?

You lied. Does that not bother you? How can you lie and not feel the dread of the coming judgment of God upon all liars but have a morbid fear of contrails, 5G, and vaccines? :unsure:

And don't get mad at me as if people are not allowed to challenge your posts. If you put things like this on the forum expect to be corrected or challenged, that is how it works. :)
Yeah I'd have to agree on this one. Here's the actual title: "United States reports six volunteers died during Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine clinical trial"

4 died in the placebo group and 2 died in the vaccine group.

Scribe: Did they just test it on 40,000 or is there another control group that they are monitoring that haven't taken the test vaccine?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Your reply is obnoxious in that it has nothing to do with what I posted. You need to learn how to debate.

Emotional feelings toward me do not make an argument. My posts about taking medication that cures the stomach ulcer caused by bacteria, rather than wine is still a solid point and you presented nothing that would suggest that it is not.

Paul suggested a little wine for a stomach issue which tells us that it is not unbiblical or unspiritual or a lack of faith to rely on a medicine to help us with an infirmity. The principle still applies if you take a medicine to cure an ulcer today as it did then when he suggested a little wine.

Your mother taking wine to digest salad has nothing to do with my statements. No one has suggested that you can't use a little wine for it's medicinal benefits. What I said was you would not tell someone to use it for an ulcer caused by a bacteria that there is a medicine designed specifically to cure that. And if you did suggest the medicine for it you would be doing the same thing that Paul did when he told Timothy to use a little wine. Which was the medicine of that time he was suggesting.

Your reply is just an emotional vent toward me personally. You are too full of angst toward me to agree with anything I post even if you agree with it. :) If you are getting the impression that I know everything it is only because my posts have been hard for you to discredit. Children in the play ground get angry at their friends that know the answers that they don't know and they call them "know it alls" as an immature response. We are not children.

If you are going to take on the task of discrediting my posts and proving them to be error you should present facts that will accomplish that task. Your mother's use of wine to digest salad did nothing to discredit any of my statements. As a matter of fact there is nothing you can say to discredit my statements because they are true.
My understanding is that an ulcer is caused by H. Pylori bacteria in the stomach. The bacteria works its way into the stomach lining where it thrives by being protected by mucus.

An effective treatment regimen consists of anti-biotics to kill the virus and anti-acids to reduce the acid in the stomach which contributes to the cause of ulcers. Treatment without anti-biotics may alleviate discomfort but do nothing to eliminate the root cause of the bacteria.

E

EleventhHour

My understanding is that an ulcer is caused by H. Pylori bacteria in the stomach. The bacteria works its way into the stomach lining where it thrives by being protected by mucus.

An effective treatment regimen consists of anti-biotics to kill the virus and anti-acids to reduce the acid in the stomach which contributes to the cause of ulcers. Treatment without anti-biotics may alleviate discomfort but do nothing to eliminate the root cause of the bacteria.
Exactly

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
A friend from church's daughter is a school psychologist, and she told me that it's heartbreaking, the number of youth mixed up about their gender. If you take a look at what Hollyweird is doing, it's not too hard to see why a lot of youth are mixed up. They're taking aim at very young children now. Many corporations are designing toys and cartoons that aren't like the ones we grew up with. But then if you follow the trail back to who owns the companies it all begins to make sense. Henry Makow has done a lot of research on it.

We went to a kids ball game and I have never seen such brats in my life. I've been around kids for many years but those kids were nasty on steroids. What was so shocking was that the parents sat in the bleachers and said not a word. Nor did the coaches. One of the brats was intolerable. His parents were schoolteachers, his mother a PhD and sat right behind me. I couldn't stand it and I yelled "that's no way to treat a teammate!" You could have heard a pin drop. Everything got quiet. But an interesting thing happened. The brat that was the worst turned and apologized for his bad behavior.

When you really research it you can see where it's all done by design. There really is a man behind the curtain pulling the levers of society. But I also read something else: Churches have remained largely silent. So the restraining power is gone.
I totally agree. Working in the gym I noticed that these highs school kids were pretty unnatural looking. Granted, they are young and have the time to workout and full of hormone. But...there were steroids being pushed within the gym. Management did nothing to stop it, even let these bodybuilders train in the gym. Personally seen co-workers get destroyed from the crash diets, insane workouts, and steroids, which blew them up and became acne infested.

It's also at the point now that kids can just cry wolf and the parents will get into trouble. Had a friend whos kid acted up and I spanked him for being a brat, but then he threatened to tell his Dad on me... That's literally the mentality now-a-days. We have kids that think they are smarter than the parents, have more experience, and totally disregard any type of authority. Talk about a generation that potentially can hate God, because they haven't been raised up to in the Word. Always been around churchianity, yet, never really knew about having a relationship with Jesus and following His commands. Never clicked. Shoot, I was even a thief at the mega church, just wanted to have a good time and hangout with friends, play video games that was in the youth, etc. Hardly, if no, conviction. Even had a friend who was really bad get killed later on in life. Crazy

Glad he heeded your words and apologized. That's what we need more of and not give into the fear. I'm surprised that my parents just didn't drop me in the middle of nowhere when I finally looked in the mirror and reflected on my selfishness. Deny self and take up our cross!

Yeah, mainstream media is literally programming us to act out was is being portrayed. Instilling fear, lust, and pride pretty much. Also indoctrinating us with antichrist doctrine. Literally have seen how they take verses from the Word and totally twist the context to fit their portrayed perception. Not only that, but to totally blaspheme God and portray Him as the evil one, while giving us a HERO (false savior) to save the day... Just crazy!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Sounds crazy, but I have to agree. A lot of reputable people have spoken out about chemtrails. Don’t you ever look up in the sky? Lol Here’s a photo I took: View attachment 223479
Because if there are no "reputable people" speaking about it, it didn't happen, and if they did, it must be true... this is a logical fallacy called "appeal to authority" my friend.

I may be wrong, but I think it's spraying against mosquitoes. It's not just contrails, that's obvious. I've seen the same thing in my country in summer, sprayed very early in the morning. Never seen it in winter. Methinks mosquito poison, they do use planes for this.

S

Scribe

Yeah I'd have to agree on this one. Here's the actual title: "United States reports six volunteers died during Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine clinical trial"

4 died in the placebo group and 2 died in the vaccine group.

Scribe: Did they just test it on 40,000 or is there another control group that they are monitoring that haven't taken the test vaccine?
Each vaccine has to do 3rd phase testing of about 40K and if I understand it correctly from that 40K some get placebos but I don't know how many and they don't tell them. (If they did not have a mild fever the first or second day that would be a clue they got a placebo) That way they can make sure that if these are the only ones that come down with COVID it is evidence that the vaccine is working.

S

Scribe

Because if there are no "reputable people" speaking about it, it didn't happen, and if they did, it must be true... this is a logical fallacy called "appeal to authority" my friend.

I may be wrong, but I think it's spraying against mosquitoes. It's not just contrails, that's obvious. I've seen the same thing in my country in summer, sprayed very early in the morning. Never seen it in winter. Methinks mosquito poison, they do use planes for this.
My reply would be to read this article on how contrails work and. If you are still feeling like what you are seeing is not explained by contrails then investigate further. Everything I have ever heard presented by chemtrail theorists were explained by contrails. Every picture anyone has shown me on their phone has been contrails under different atmospheric conditions behaving differently, all of them documented by meteorologists and explained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail#:~:text=Contrails (/ˈkɒn,the form of ice crystals.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
My reply would be to read this article on how contrails work and. If you are still feeling like what you are seeing is not explained by contrails then investigate further. Everything I have ever heard presented by chemtrail theorists were explained by contrails. Every picture anyone has shown me on their phone has been contrails under different atmospheric conditions behaving differently, all of them documented by meteorologists and explained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail#:~:text=Contrails (/ˈkɒn,the form of ice crystals.
Um, they do use airplanes in my country to spray against mosquitoes. That's not assumption on my part this is publicly known fact... why would you question a completely logical conclusion. Also why would you assume I haven't looked into it... I don't understand your objection.

S

Scribe

Um, they do use airplanes in my country to spray against mosquitoes. That's not assumption on my part this is publicly known fact... why would you question a completely logical conclusion. Also why would you assume I haven't looked into it... I don't understand your objection.
It is a reply to the thread that was going on about it in general. The jets in the upper skies not the crop dusters.

Status
Not open for further replies.