ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
And my Father also says to me (James 1:22) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. (James 2:26) For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.- Surely the Father DOESNT contradict himself and I’m not trying to offend I’m just an echo of Christ.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Have you guys heard the news of Nurse Tiffany Dover, that also took the covid19 shot and fainted 17 minutes later while doing live interview on television. And she got up later on and claimed it had nothing to do with the vaccine. She always reacts that way when she experiences pain. In the last six weeks, she admitted she fainted six times. And all of the sudden, her fb account was deleted and she is asking for privacy. She didn't respond herself, the hospital authorities did. Sounds very fishy

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Those were NOT "mistakes" by the CDC. There was a deliberate, determined, and evil conspiracy to mislead the public (and the world) and create fear, anxiety, and panic, so that a handful of medical hacks could control the world's populations. And it worked.

But before CDC began publishing its bogus numbers, there was already a conspiracy in China, and there were co-conspirators in the WHO, the Imperial College (UK), NIH, NIAID, IHME, etc. to totally mislead and confuse everyone. The FDA and the AMA joined hands with these people to prevent the use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) particularly as a combo package which was very cheap and very effective. Had HCQ been freely available to everyone at absolutely no cost, there would have been no need for lockdowns, masks, distancing, and all the other nonsense which accomplished nothing expect to destroy lives, businesses, and economies.

What should be carefully noted is that absolutely no government in the world did anything to seriously investigate this fraudulent *pandemic*, and now no government in the world is warning its citizens to avoid the bogus vaccines (since they are not genuine vaccines but mRNA vaccines, which are a totally different kettle of fish).
Why do you think they did this? Who does it benefit to have the world economy go down the toilet? Surely rich folks will lose money too?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I basically agree with your post. However, it is my observation that people loose rightws even with God if they take them for granted.

It is one thing to claim 'rights' and of course God does extend freedom through His Son, but no one should ever take any of that for a 'given'. For example, the Israelites lost every right they had when the went after other gods.

I pretty much see the devil operating through communism and putting people into submission to evil, Christians persecuted etc.
You can lose or "wave" a 'privilege'. However, ...

By definition - you cannot lose or "wave" a 'right'.

~

Communism is only one slice of the pie. The devil has multiple 'means' and 'methods' that he utilizes to accomplish his evil deeds.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Have you guys heard the news of Nurse Tiffany Dover, that also took the covid19 shot and fainted 17 minutes later while doing live interview on television. And she got up later on and claimed it had nothing to do with the vaccine. She always reacts that way when she experiences pain. In the last six weeks, she admitted she fainted six times. And all of the sudden, her fb account was deleted and she is asking for privacy. She didn't respond herself, the hospital authorities did. Sounds very fishy

I believe this was discussed a few pages back.

This girl from work says, she can't wait to get vaccinated. Didn't say anything, because she is fresh out of college, and just entered the medical field. If people already made of their mind, I respect that, so hopefully those can respect not taking the vaccine also.

It's everyone's choice.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
The alleged Mark of the Beast seems to change every few years. Before it was Social Security numbers. Several years ago it was implanted micro chips. Now it's vaccines. A dermatological condition will probably be next.

S

Scribe

Your right but if you have Spirit of Truth guiding you then other false doctrines can be easily spotted.
I have often wondered why two people can say that and one be so far off in their interpretation of scriptures. I have noticed that holiness and a pure life seems to be a fruit of those that have sound doctrine as well. That the Spirit of Truth requires holiness or our willingness to resist sins of the flesh to illuminate our understanding. I have observed a pattern, those that seem to be loose and compromising in their sanctification are those that have the flakiest interpretations. And yet they claim that the Spirit of Truth is guiding them, but it appears that they are hearing a lying spirit instead. I am not talking about anyone in CC I am just talking about general observations through the years.

S

Scribe

If it is true, they will get to the bottom of it. Maybe she is having a reaction. It will come out and it will not be covered up. Pfizer, the hospital, and everyone else involved wants to know if it is vaccine related and if it is they will explain how. They might not know yet.
Meanwhile 1 million have already received it and we are not hearing about faintings so it is obviously a rare issue.

S

Scribe

Ever get a hold of those nasty tomatoes that have like a big hook in them? They give me shivers. We grow our own now and are also able to buy local...nice tomatoes that are 'normal'. Also growing other things as well. My preference are the raised gardens. Going to have to get going with those.

Reminds me. I once cut up a couple of potatoes that had those 'eyes' and little sprouts all over and planted them. In the fall, I got a huge big bucket full of really nice potatoes. I felt accomplished LOL!
If you keep seeds from the best plants that is Genetic modification. Over time, season after season you develop a particular quality. GMO can speed that up. No conspiracy, just smart productive accomplishments. Work smarter not harder.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You can lose or "wave" a 'privilege'. However, ...

By definition - you cannot lose or "wave" a 'right'.

~

Communism is only one slice of the pie. The devil has multiple 'means' and 'methods' that he utilizes to accomplish his evil deeds.
I have the right to be silent and anything that I say can and will be used against me.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
If you keep seeds from the best plants that is Genetic modification. Over time, season after season you develop a particular quality. GMO can speed that up. No conspiracy, just smart productive accomplishments. Work smarter not harder.[/QUOTE
If you keep seeds from the best plants that is Genetic modification. Over time, season after season you develop a particular quality. GMO can speed that up. No conspiracy, just smart productive accomplishments. Work smarter not harder.
The way they do crop farming in USA is opposite of what your suppose to do they destroy top soil and soil life very few do it right way.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I will leave that for God to judge. Not worried about man's judgement on who is saved and who isn't.

Jesus will have the final say, that's my final answer.
The ONLY judgement I would EVER make against another human Being is a false Gospel. As for who is saved, and who knows if they are saved?

1 John 5:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may KNOW that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
The ONLY judgement I would EVER make against another human Being is a false Gospel. As for who is saved, and who knows if they are saved?

1 John 5:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may KNOW that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

PennEd, I appreciate your vigor for knowing the truth.

I have been to many Baptists, Calvary Chapels, and non-denomitional churches. I'm well aware that you believe only faith can save, I agree with you, but it's the kind of faith. Does faith produce works, or is it dead? That's it. This is the question that makes you filled with self righteous fervor.

If you think I believe in a false gospel, consider this my good fellow.

Revelation 14:12

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

1. So, are saints (Christians) those that have the testimony of faith in Jesus only, or those who have the faith in Jesus, and keep HIS Commandments?

Answer that question....Please!

I hate to say this, but I feel like I'm talking to a teenager. Did you just get out of Sunday School?

Come on dude, you can do better than this really. You questioned my salvation, because I quoted two scriptures. This is a joke and only wish you knew this!

Another scripture to consider.....

Ecclesiastes 12:13

Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.

Another question.....

2. Are Christians suppose to keep HIS commandments? Before you answer......

Matthew 5:19

Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

This conversation makes you filled with glee, I'm sure. You want to let me that works don't save. You care correct. No one is good. Before I can continue, you should really be street preaching, preaching John 3:16 to the non-believing world. You would do better with your time.

Preaching John 3:16 to people who already believe probably makes you feel, you are doing good, but you would do better to preach to secular society. That is much more difficult, than a Christian Chat room.

So, I asked two questions, if you can answer these two questions straight forward, that we can continue. If you don't, I think your blowing smoke, and are just mad I called you out on your false pre-tribulation rapture beliefs.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
That's it. This is the question that makes you filled with self righteous fervor.
A works guy calling others self righteous! LOL I knew I had you pegged right.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
A works guy calling others self righteous! LOL I knew I had you pegged right.
O.k. brother, you didn't answer the questions, so your just mad I called you out on your false pre-tribulation rapture than?!?!

Normally in a discussions, you ask questions, which I did, than I ask you questions, than you answer..... So, I will conclude, you were just looking for fault. Congrats!

By the way, Christmas is a Catholic Holiday. Christmas is short for Christ - Mass. Look it up. Protestants used to hate X-mas, now they celebrate it like all Catholics, and keep the Sunday Sabbath. I could go on, but it's really past the thread topic.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
O.k. brother, you didn't answer the questions, so your just mad I called you out on your false pre-tribulation rapture than?!?!

Normally in a discussions, you ask questions, which I did, than I ask you questions, than you answer..... So, I will conclude, you were just looking for fault. Congrats!

By the way, Christmas is a Catholic Holiday. Christmas is short for Christ - Mass. Look it up. Protestants used to hate X-mas, now they celebrate it like all Catholics, and keep the Sunday Sabbath. I could go on, but it's really past the thread topic.
An SDAer?

I'm so very sorry to hear that. Have a Merry Christmas!

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
An SDAer?

I'm so very sorry to hear that. Have a Merry Christmas!
Already played this game with you, you don't answer questions, why should I?

We can both agree, that we are not taking the vaccine, so we can get back on track.

"In the 17th century, the Puritans had laws forbidding the ecclesiastical celebration of Christmas, unlike the Catholic Church or the Anglican Church, the latter from which they separated."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_controversies

What's funny is today I went to the super market and the front cover of a magazine said, the Queen cancelled Christmas this year. Very ironic, because she represents the Protestant Church in many ways, well at least the English Church.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Already played this game with you, you don't answer questions, why should I?

We can both agree, that we are not taking the vaccine, so we can get back on track.

"In the 17th century, the Puritans had laws forbidding the ecclesiastical celebration of Christmas, unlike the Catholic Church or the Anglican Church, the latter from which they separated."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_controversies

What's funny is today I went to the super market and the front cover of a magazine said, the Queen cancelled Christmas this year. Very ironic, because she represents the Protestant Church in many ways, well at least the English Church.
You must be thinking of someone else dude.

I don't remember having any discussions with you about SDA.

But I'm cool with getting back to our alignment about the evils of the vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.