ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

The poll is not scientific
I got the hiccups laughing (not really)

what is a scientific poll?

The most glaring difference between an open-access poll and a scientific poll is that scientific polls typically randomly select their samples and sometimes use statistical weights to make them representative of the target population.

Well shoot. In that case, been a looooong looooong time since there was one in this country

S

SophieT

Ok, I have vented. I know it won't do any good. But I do feel better now.

well as long as you are not angry because we would not want you to loose your objectivity or anything

As a matter of fact, someone who gets angry and hostile is a good indication that they are probably wrong about their ideas. A very good sign of being morally adrift and this will cloud their ability to think correctly.
starts with an 'h'........

S

SophieT

The quackery of the CDC and the gang states keep social distancing and wear a mask. Some freedom. Nothing changes and the scare tactics continue.

• The goal post for “public safety” has been moved further and further away. At regular intervals during the COVID-19 pandemic, there’s been another Chicken Little warning that the sky is still falling and that we must not let down our guard
  • In a Wall Street Journal essay, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis urges readers not to trust “the elites,” pointing out that “Influential people in public health, government and the media” have “failed to rise to the moment”
  • In a recent Senate hearing, Sen. Rand Paul confronted Dr. Anthony Fauci, calling him out for the “theatre” of wearing a mask after being vaccinated
  • BBC News reports mask wearing and social distancing in the U.K. may need to continue for “several years;” Britons must wait for other nations to get fully vaccinated before they can go back to any sense of normalcy
  • The more you give in and obey, the more you have to give in and obey
While COVID-19 can hardly be called a major public health threat anymore, having now reached endemic status (like the seasonal flu), the fearmongerers who need this crisis to continue in order to complete the implementation of a Great Reset of the global economy and social structure aren’t letting up.

In a mid-March 2021 appearance on MSNBC News, National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins expressed dismay at the public’s display of independence, saying:

“Oh my God, Florida, stay out of the bars with your masks off! What are you doing? This is exactly the wrong thing to be doing unless you want to end up where Europe is.”
He’s referring to a new variant of SARS-CoV-2 that is, allegedly, now “causing so many problems” in Europe. But is it really? To be clear, there will be many new variants of this virus, just as the seasonal flu changes and evolves from year to year. The thing is, as viruses mutate within a population over time, they tend to become more benign.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The quackery of the CDC and the gang states keep social distancing and wear a mask. Some freedom. Nothing changes and the scare tactics continue.

• The goal post for “public safety” has been moved further and further away. At regular intervals during the COVID-19 pandemic, there’s been another Chicken Little warning that the sky is still falling and that we must not let down our guard
  • In a Wall Street Journal essay, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis urges readers not to trust “the elites,” pointing out that “Influential people in public health, government and the media” have “failed to rise to the moment”
  • In a recent Senate hearing, Sen. Rand Paul confronted Dr. Anthony Fauci, calling him out for the “theatre” of wearing a mask after being vaccinated
  • BBC News reports mask wearing and social distancing in the U.K. may need to continue for “several years;” Britons must wait for other nations to get fully vaccinated before they can go back to any sense of normalcy
  • The more you give in and obey, the more you have to give in and obey
While COVID-19 can hardly be called a major public health threat anymore, having now reached endemic status (like the seasonal flu), the fearmongerers who need this crisis to continue in order to complete the implementation of a Great Reset of the global economy and social structure aren’t letting up.

In a mid-March 2021 appearance on MSNBC News, National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins expressed dismay at the public’s display of independence, saying:

“Oh my God, Florida, stay out of the bars with your masks off! What are you doing? This is exactly the wrong thing to be doing unless you want to end up where Europe is.”
He’s referring to a new variant of SARS-CoV-2 that is, allegedly, now “causing so many problems” in Europe. But is it really? To be clear, there will be many new variants of this virus, just as the seasonal flu changes and evolves from year to year. The thing is, as viruses mutate within a population over time, they tend to become more benign.
Undoubtedly COVID is simply a bad seasonal flu. The mortality rate is about .2%, whereas the mortality rate for the plain-vanilla flu is .1%.....

https://odysee.com/@PANDA:3b/TimeToReopenSociety:7

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
no one is " accidently " vaccinated.

it is choice.

and, i firmly choose no.
Children are vaccinated without a choice. Well, I guess it's parental choice.

Still, I agree the vaccine isn't the Mark.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Children are vaccinated without a choice. Well, I guess it's parental choice.

Still, I agree the vaccine isn't the Mark.

i think it is conditioning for the mark, which will come at some future date.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

"SICILY, ITALY — AstraZeneca changed the name of its experimental COVID-19 viral vector shot to Vaxzevria to help salvage its reputation and sales. Unfortunately the rebranding has not stopped what is quickly approaching genocide in Italy. "

Did someone mention genocide?

Uhhh, and you have to get vaccinated, or else you can't leave your house one day?

Is there another option? It looks like the only option is God will come back and rescue us from tryanny.

1617656265892.jpeg

The devil is gonna lose, we all know this. Jesus will come back triumphantly!

1617656345870.jpeg

Gave over satan!

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Anyone else get the latest news on good ole Canada and their mandatory lockup to enter the country even if you are a Canadian citizen?

Canada announces new restrictions for travellersPrime Minister Justin Trudeau has introduced stricter measures to control COVID-19 risks in Canada.

Alexandra Miekus

Kareem El-Assal

Published on January 29th, 2021 at 11:55am ESTUpdated on February 4th, 2021 at 09:04am EST

14.9kShares
Canada’s government is imposing new COVID-19 measures for incoming travellers.

The announcement was made today by Canada’s Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau and comes after several weeks of pressure from Canadian provinces to implement tougher travel restrictions.

Air Canada, WestJet, Sunwing, and Air Transat are suspending all flights to “sun” destinations such as the Caribbean effective Sunday, January 31. The measures will be in place until April 30. Trudeau commended the leadership of these airlines in working in concert with the federal government to enact this measure.

Starting next week, international flights can only land in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, and Toronto. Incoming air travellers will need to take COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test upon arrival and will need to stay in a hotel designated by the federal government at their own expense for three days while awaiting test results. Trudeau said the estimated cost of this to travellers is $2,000 Canadian. If the test result is negative, travellers will then need to quarantine at home for a total quarantine period of 14 days (three days at the hotel plus eleven days at home). Those who report a positive test result will need to stay at a designated government facility.

Thirdly, Trudeau announced that all travellers entering Canada from the U.S. land border will need to be tested upon arrival and demonstrate a negative test.

He is OUT OF CONTROL. I don't understand why he is not removed by the other parties. He has a minority gov and in Canada, you can vote to remove the PM. It's been done before I believe.
This is just the beginning. Getting everybody accustomed to lock up and lock down. If you think things are getting back to normal soon, your tripping.

If you don't think so, just ask all the small businesses that had to close their doors over the past two years, due to Covid 19 restrictions.

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
I just had my vaccine today, I was contemplating going to the medical site, the head of medical department was calling me and said they were already packing and waiting for me... anyway it is really a personal choice, I am a frontliner and I work with patients whom I do not know, I know the blood of Christ is my protection and nothing else but of course I also wanted to be safe for my family. I took the Sinovac today, so far no side effects. My sis had a pfizer vaccine weeks ago. She is fine too. I think we are coming into a new era, probably in preparation for the coming tribulation, whether we like it or not we are moving forward to that day, I just hope and pray that we rapture first and our loved ones before that happens. God knows our hearts and motives we are secured when we accepted him as our savior. God bless!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
several friends and family have had both the shots, and other than some minor side effects, they are fine so far. so far.

i won't know how the side effects are for me, i will not be taking the vax...

S

SophieT

This is just the beginning. Getting everybody accustomed to lock up and lock down. If you think things are getting back to normal soon, your tripping.

If you don't think so, just ask all the small businesses that had to close their doors over the past two years, due to Covid 19 restrictions.
Canada is becoming a totalitarian state.

And then there is the incident out in Calgary on Good Friday. Made all the news

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Canada is becoming a totalitarian state.

And then there is the incident out in Calgary on Good Friday. Made all the news
Freedom of the free exercise of the Christian Faith is done in Canada, as well as other countries.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
I just had my vaccine today, I was contemplating going to the medical site, the head of medical department was calling me and said they were already packing and waiting for me... anyway it is really a personal choice, I am a frontliner and I work with patients whom I do not know, I know the blood of Christ is my protection and nothing else but of course I also wanted to be safe for my family. I took the Sinovac today, so far no side effects. My sis had a pfizer vaccine weeks ago. She is fine too. I think we are coming into a new era, probably in preparation for the coming tribulation, whether we like it or not we are moving forward to that day, I just hope and pray that we rapture first and our loved ones before that happens. God knows our hearts and motives we are secured when we accepted him as our savior. God bless!
Not to worry, the vaccine is not the mark of the beast, as it does not fit the criteria.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
To the person that kept saying blood clots after the vaccine was just as likely as blood clots without a vaccine. That there was no link and blah blah blah...EMA just admitted that there IS a link between the vaccine and blood clots. So a person who may not have had any health concerns related to blood clots could potentially develop them after taking the vaccine.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clear-between-astrazeneca-vaccine-rare-115707510.html

S

Scribe

To the person that kept saying blood clots after the vaccine was just as likely as blood clots without a vaccine. That there was no link and blah blah blah...EMA just admitted that there IS a link between the vaccine and blood clots. So a person who may not have had any health concerns related to blood clots could potentially develop them after taking the vaccine.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clear-between-astrazeneca-vaccine-rare-115707510.html
Very interesting. Good find. I believe in waiting for the investigation to reveal a link and I don't think there is any virtue in calling it beforehand. But if there is a link then it should not be discounted.

But notice the headline "Clear Link.... " and then read the article which says, they don't know what the link is. And they are wondering if it is about birth control pills.

Clear link between AstraZeneca vaccine and rare blood clots in brain, EMA official tells paper
Reuters Staff
Tue, April 6, 2021, 7:57 AM·3 min read

By Reuters Staff
ROME (Reuters) - There is a link between AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine and very rare blood clots in the brain but the possible causes are still unknown, a senior official for the European Medicines Agency (EMA) said in an interview published on Tuesday.

However, the EMA later said in a statement that its review of the vaccine was ongoing and it expected to announce its findings on Wednesday or Thursday. An AstraZeneca spokesman declined to comment on the matter.

"In my opinion, we can now say it, it is clear that there is an association (of the brain blood clots) with the vaccine. However, we still do not know what causes this reaction," Marco Cavaleri, chair of the vaccine evaulation team at the EMA, told Italian daily Il Messagero.

Cavaleri provided no evidence to support his comment.

The EMA has repeatedly said the benefits of the AstraZeneca shot outweigh the risks as it investigates 44 reports of an extremely rare brain clotting ailment known as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) out of 9.2 million people in the European Economic Area who have received the vaccine.

The World Health Organization has also backed the vaccine.
AstraZeneca has said previously its studies have found no higher risk of clots because of its vaccine.

Cavaleri said the EMA would say in its review that there is a link but was not likely to give an indication this week regarding the age of individuals to whom the AstraZeneca shot should be given.

Some countries, including France, Germany and the Netherlands, have suspending the use of the vaccine in younger people while the investigations continue.

REVIEW ONGOING
In response to Cavaleri's comments, the Amsterdam-based EMA said in a statement on Tuesday: "EMA’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) has not yet reached a conclusion and the review (of any possible link) is currently ongoing."

The EMA said last week that its review had at present not identified any specific risk factors, such as age, gender or a previous medical history of clotting disorders, for these very rare events. A causal link with the vaccine is not proven, but is possible and further analysis is continuing, the agency said.

A high proportion among the reported cases affected young and middle-aged women but that did not lead EMA to conclude this cohort was particularly at risk from AstraZeneca's shot.

Scientists are exploring several possibilities that might explain the extremely rare brain blood clots that occurred in individuals in the days and weeks after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine.

European investigators have put forward one theory that the vaccine triggers an unusual antibody in some rare cases; others are trying to understand whether the cases are linked with birth control pills.

But many scientists say there is no definitive evidence and it is not clear whether or why AstraZeneca's vaccine would cause an issue not shared by other vaccines that target a similar part of the coronavirus.

In a separate interview, Armando Genazzani, a member of the EMA's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP), told La Stampa daily that it was "plausible" that the blood clots were correlated with the AstraZeneca vaccine.

The AstraZeneca vaccine is based on a modified chimpanzee adenovirus vector, ChAdOx1, developed at Oxford University, and is one of several adenovirus-vector COVID-19 vaccines. The current vaccine rollout represents the first use of viral vector vaccines on such a global scale.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Very interesting. Good find. I believe in waiting for the investigation to reveal a link and I don't think there is any virtue in calling it beforehand. But if there is a link then it should not be discounted.

But notice the headline "Clear Link.... " and then read the article which says, they don't know what the link is. And they are wondering if it is about birth control pills.

Clear link between AstraZeneca vaccine and rare blood clots in brain, EMA official tells paper
Reuters Staff
Tue, April 6, 2021, 7:57 AM·3 min read

By Reuters Staff
ROME (Reuters) - There is a link between AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine and very rare blood clots in the brain but the possible causes are still unknown, a senior official for the European Medicines Agency (EMA) said in an interview published on Tuesday.

However, the EMA later said in a statement that its review of the vaccine was ongoing and it expected to announce its findings on Wednesday or Thursday. An AstraZeneca spokesman declined to comment on the matter.

"In my opinion, we can now say it, it is clear that there is an association (of the brain blood clots) with the vaccine. However, we still do not know what causes this reaction," Marco Cavaleri, chair of the vaccine evaulation team at the EMA, told Italian daily Il Messagero.

Cavaleri provided no evidence to support his comment.

The EMA has repeatedly said the benefits of the AstraZeneca shot outweigh the risks as it investigates 44 reports of an extremely rare brain clotting ailment known as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) out of 9.2 million people in the European Economic Area who have received the vaccine.

The World Health Organization has also backed the vaccine.
AstraZeneca has said previously its studies have found no higher risk of clots because of its vaccine.

Cavaleri said the EMA would say in its review that there is a link but was not likely to give an indication this week regarding the age of individuals to whom the AstraZeneca shot should be given.

Some countries, including France, Germany and the Netherlands, have suspending the use of the vaccine in younger people while the investigations continue.

REVIEW ONGOING
In response to Cavaleri's comments, the Amsterdam-based EMA said in a statement on Tuesday: "EMA’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) has not yet reached a conclusion and the review (of any possible link) is currently ongoing."

The EMA said last week that its review had at present not identified any specific risk factors, such as age, gender or a previous medical history of clotting disorders, for these very rare events. A causal link with the vaccine is not proven, but is possible and further analysis is continuing, the agency said.

A high proportion among the reported cases affected young and middle-aged women but that did not lead EMA to conclude this cohort was particularly at risk from AstraZeneca's shot.

Scientists are exploring several possibilities that might explain the extremely rare brain blood clots that occurred in individuals in the days and weeks after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine.

European investigators have put forward one theory that the vaccine triggers an unusual antibody in some rare cases; others are trying to understand whether the cases are linked with birth control pills.

But many scientists say there is no definitive evidence and it is not clear whether or why AstraZeneca's vaccine would cause an issue not shared by other vaccines that target a similar part of the coronavirus.

In a separate interview, Armando Genazzani, a member of the EMA's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP), told La Stampa daily that it was "plausible" that the blood clots were correlated with the AstraZeneca vaccine.

The AstraZeneca vaccine is based on a modified chimpanzee adenovirus vector, ChAdOx1, developed at Oxford University, and is one of several adenovirus-vector COVID-19 vaccines. The current vaccine rollout represents the first use of viral vector vaccines on such a global scale.
I've heard before that birth control pills can cause blood clots. One of the many reasons I don't use them. So women who are on the pill might be at an even higher risk of blood clots if they take the vaccine. Scary. My lady doctor recently told me that it's women in their late 30s early 40s that are usually at risk for blood clots in relation to the pill but it seems like it's younger people that are getting the blood clots after getting the vaccine.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/oxford-covid-vaccine-blood-clots-b1826896.html

Even if they haven't quite found what the link is, exactly, they've admitted there is one. As a woman, I won't take the vaccine. Risk is too high.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
You who have chosen to be a part of an experimental gene therapy “vaccine”, please tell me what the point of taking this massive risk, if you can still get the virus and die?

246 fully-vaccinated Michigan residents diagnosed with Covid… 3 dead…
As many as 246 Michigan residents considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 were later diagnosed with the virus, and three have died, state officials confirmed Monday.
The cases were reported between Jan. 1 and March 31, and the 246 had a positive test 14 or more days after the last dose in the vaccine series, said Lynn Sutfin, a spokeswoman for the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, in an email.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...s-diagnosed-covid-3-dead-michigan/7100759002/

Status
Not open for further replies.