Aliens

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FriendlyCanadian

New member
Aug 1, 2020
14
6
3
So, are there really aliens out there? I remember a few months ago that the USA Government confirmed they have a bunch of UFO photo's that they took.

I'm not sure how there could be aliens and such since there is no life in space, everything is dead in space.

What are your thoughts?
 
a spiritual deception from the devil, we know from scripture there will be a "great end times deception" this and this phony chinese communist weaponized virus attack on the world may be it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fundamental
if there were aliens, I think we would be able to hear them laughing at us. Especially after the last presidential election in the US.
 
only in america. Think about it, most of the literature and movies that feature aliens are american.
Anything the US govt cant identify they just call aliens. and people that watch those movies just have gullible minds.

ET, Coocoon, Independence Day, The Blob, the entire Universal Studios production line, Scientology, Holes, Star Wars, X-Files...

when crops circles started appearing in Britain, people were fooled into thinking some aliens did them but a bunch of farmers with too much time on their hands fessed up they were making circles. People couldnt conceive that crops could be flatterend into circles instead of dead straight rows....

also lots of people think that movies are real, when really, they just fake with a bunch of actors in emoting in front of a green screen.

Even I know there arent any hobbits in New Zealand, much as I would like there to be..I have to tell you, there arent.
 
only in america. Think about it, most of the literature and movies that feature aliens are american.
Anything the US govt cant identify they just call aliens. and people that watch those movies just have gullible minds.

ET, Coocoon, Independence Day, The Blob, the entire Universal Studios production line, Scientology, Holes, Star Wars, X-Files...

when crops circles started appearing in Britain, people were fooled into thinking some aliens did them but a bunch of farmers with too much time on their hands fessed up they were making circles. People couldnt conceive that crops could be flatterend into circles instead of dead straight rows....

also lots of people think that movies are real, when really, they just fake with a bunch of actors in emoting in front of a green screen.

Even I know there arent any hobbits in New Zealand, much as I would like there to be..I have to tell you, there arent.
Wait, what?

"only in america" versus "when crop circles started appearing in Britain" leaves me confused. Is it only in America or is it in Britain too? If it's only in America, the crop circles in Britain can not have happened.
 
b96389af9f59f19045ac8457a7f42c08.jpg
 
what do you mean by "believes in them"? Respectable people are seeing something, yet if we are Christian we see the world through the lens of God, we are no longer our own, how does this phenomenon line up with the truth of the Bible? Seems it only lines up with the great end times deception.
 
So, are there really aliens out there? I remember a few months ago that the USA Government confirmed they have a bunch of UFO photo's that they took.

I'm not sure how there could be aliens and such since there is no life in space, everything is dead in space.

What are your thoughts?
Hard to prove that everything is dead in space and therefore no life. It would not surprise me one bit if there are aliens out there, probably not the friendly ET variety though. UFO pictures are just that, unidentified flying objects.
 
then we always have the demonic realm to consider, we know there is/ will be a great end times deception.
 
So, are there really aliens out there? I remember a few months ago that the USA Government confirmed they have a bunch of UFO photo's that they took.

I'm not sure how there could be aliens and such since there is no life in space, everything is dead in space.

What are your thoughts?
UFO does not mean alien. A common misconception. A UFO is merely an object, that flies and has not yet been identified. That does not make it alien in origin.