All Christians must die!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

All Christians must die!! All Christians must die to the ways of this world. Any Christian whose life is of the world is NOT a Christian, but will perish with the world.
Any Christian who wants to hold on to the old pleasures will not inherit the kingdom of God. Any Christian who continues in Sin will end up in hell. If your flesh does not die, you will not live! And if you die in your sin, you will not live!!

If you do not die, you have no fellowship with Jesus, and you are not a part of him, and you never were. Every Christian must die. His flesh must die, and his blood must be spent. Then his flesh will be restored, and the blood will restore his flesh to life!!

If anyone wants to live, he must kill his flesh and be drained of his own blood. And then he must eat the flesh of Jesus Christ, and drink his blood. If a Christian does not do this, he will perish.

If a Christian is not crucified, even as violently as Jesus was, then he cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus Christ MUST be the Christian's ONLY life! Nothing but him, living in you. No other life, but his. My life must die, so that I can be resurrected to a new life in Christ. Until then, I am dying. May the Lord let me be crucified with him, so that I can also live with him.

May Jesus bless you.

Aug 25, 2011
OMG WAKE UP! There is a BIG TENT REVIVAL going on right now over in PRIVATE THREAD! WOOHOO!

C

Crossfire

All Christians must die!! All Christians must die to the ways of this world. Any Christian whose life is of the world is NOT a Christian, but will perish with the world.
Any Christian who wants to hold on to the old pleasures will not inherit the kingdom of God. Any Christian who continues in Sin will end up in hell. If your flesh does not die, you will not live! And if you die in your sin, you will not live!!

If you do not die, you have no fellowship with Jesus, and you are not a part of him, and you never were. Every Christian must die. His flesh must die, and his blood must be spent. Then his flesh will be restored, and the blood will restore his flesh to life!!

If anyone wants to live, he must kill his flesh and be drained of his own blood. And then he must eat the flesh of Jesus Christ, and drink his blood. If a Christian does not do this, he will perish.

If a Christian is not crucified, even as violently as Jesus was, then he cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus Christ MUST be the Christian's ONLY life! Nothing but him, living in you. No other life, but his. My life must die, so that I can be resurrected to a new life in Christ. Until then, I am dying. May the Lord let me be crucified with him, so that I can also live with him.

May Jesus bless you.

Amen! We can not die to this world until we die to ourselves, our own selfish ideas, lusts and ambitions.

Aug 18, 2011

May Jesus bless you.
Ease up on that pulpit Ramon I can hear you in Canada LOL it looks as though your filled with fire and brimstone tonight (the good kind) how was your day?

zone

Jun 13, 2010

May Jesus bless you.
more fanatical ravings.

this kind of spiralling is to be expected when people REFUSE to understand REGENERATION.

please read Ephesians 2 and Romans 3 at the very least.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WERE ALREADY DEAD before being raised to life it is YOU who is not saved.

get a grip.

R

Ramon

Ease up on that pulpit Ramon I can hear you in Canada LOL it looks as though your filled with fire and brimstone tonight (the good kind) how was your day?
It was okay. But I am hoping that tomorrow the Lord will do something awesome!! May Jesus bless you. :)

C

Crossfire

more fanatical ravings.

this kind of spiralling is to be expected when people REFUSE to understand REGENERATION.

please read Ephesians 2 and Romans 3 at the very least.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WERE ALREADY DEAD before being raised to life it is YOU who is not saved.

get a grip.

Dying to one's own self is key to sanctification. How can God deliver you from something if you have no desire to walk away from it?

Just what was Paul referring to when he said 'I die daily'?

Aug 18, 2011
It was okay. But I am hoping that tomorrow the Lord will do something awesome!! May Jesus bless you. :)
Seriously though ummm............Thread title............. we going for a pulitzer here or what? That is a title I would expect from some others here but not you .....or so I thought

Feb 17, 2010
Amen Ramon, Nobody can claim to believe IN JSUS, if they were not LET INTO JESUS! And we know IN HIM IS NO SIN! Romans 3 says EXACTLY this... When we paseed through the BLOOD if Jesus, to be IN GOD, He once and for all declare HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS for the remission of sins that are PAST!!!! And He declares HIS RIGHTOUSNESS with JUST of him that believe IN JESUS! This is what faith and grace brings... GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS IN ALL THE BELIEVERS! The SEED that remaineth CANNOT SIN! becasue all the old is gone, and GOD IS ALL THE NEW in the NEW LIFE!

Praise the Lord Jesus, that He saves ALL His brothers and sisters from sin! Amen!

C

Crossfire

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 "For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again."

Aug 12, 2010

May Jesus bless you.
Absurd lunacy.

Do you want us to physically nail ourselves to a cross Ramon?

You are getting worse. The delusion levels are at an all time high.

Aug 12, 2010
Dying to one's own self is key to sanctification. How can God deliver you from something if you have no desire to walk away from it?

Just what was Paul referring to when he said 'I die daily'?
Not what you think

BARNES

I die daily - compare Romans 8:36. I endure so many sufferings and persecutions, that it may be said to be a daily dying. I am constantly in danger of my life; and my sufferings each day are equal to the pains of death. Probably Paul here referred particularly to the perils and trials which he then endured at Ephesus; and his object was to impress their minds with the firmness of his belief in the certainty of the resurrection, on account of which he suffered so much, and to show them that all their hopes rested also on this doctrine.

CLARKE

A form of speech for, I am continually exposed to death. The following passages will illustrate this. So Philo, p. 990. Flaccus, who was in continual fear of death, says: καθ' ἑκαστην ἡμεραν, μαλλον δε ὡραν, προαποθνησκω, πολλους θανατους ὑπομενων ανθ' ἑνος του τελευταιου· "Every day, rather every hour, I anticipate death; enduring many deaths before that last one comes." So Libanius, speaking of his own miseries and those of the people of Antioch, Epist. 1320, page 615, says: ετι ζωντες τεθνηκαμεν· "Though living, we are dead." Livy has a similar form of expression to signify continual danger, xxix. 17: Quotidie capitur urbs nostra, quotidie diripitur. "Daily is our city taken, daily is it pillaged."

GILL

I die daily
; which is to be understood, not in a spiritual sense of dying unto sin; he was dead unto sin, as to its damning power, through the death of Christ, and as to its governing power, through the Spirit and grace of Christ, but still it was living and dwelling in him; but in a corporeal sense: he instances in himself in particular, who was one that was in jeopardy or danger of his life every hour; he always bore in his body the dying of the Lord Jesus, and was continually delivered to death for Jesus' sake; death was always working in him, he expected it every day, and was ready for it; he did not count his life dear unto himself, but was very willing to lay it down for the sake of Christ and his Gospel; which he would never have done, if he had not good reason to believe the doctrine of the resurrection of the dead.

The stuff Ramon and his perfectionist cult are going on about is pure nonsesne and you should stay well clear of it.

Aug 12, 2010
Ramons getting finished off pretty quickly in his threads now.

He wont even talk to anyone who opposes his false doctrine.

He will just go off and start 5 more threads tomorrow.

This just makes me suspicious that he was sent here for a specific purpose. To spread false doctrine.

D

Darrien

Death and taxes... oh and to the comment of 'dying to oneself'...
---
(1/2) ... whatever.
---
(2/2) ... rumor has it the Holy Spirit compels* us when our own strength doesn't get it done. God has already delivered us through Christ**. (-|
*ACTS 20:22
**JOHN 3:16

D

Deadflesh

Amen Ramon.

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." 1 Cor 15:33

May we ALL Die.

Aug 12, 2010
Amen Ramon.

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." 1 Cor 15:33

May we ALL Die.
You can die if you want...just more eternal life for the rest of us!

C

Crossfire

Not what you think

BARNES

I die daily - compare Romans 8:36. I endure so many sufferings and persecutions, that it may be said to be a daily dying. I am constantly in danger of my life; and my sufferings each day are equal to the pains of death. Probably Paul here referred particularly to the perils and trials which he then endured at Ephesus; and his object was to impress their minds with the firmness of his belief in the certainty of the resurrection, on account of which he suffered so much, and to show them that all their hopes rested also on this doctrine.

CLARKE

A form of speech for, I am continually exposed to death. The following passages will illustrate this. So Philo, p. 990. Flaccus, who was in continual fear of death, says: καθ' ἑκαστην ἡμεραν, μαλλον δε ὡραν, προαποθνησκω, πολλους θανατους ὑπομενων ανθ' ἑνος του τελευταιου· "Every day, rather every hour, I anticipate death; enduring many deaths before that last one comes." So Libanius, speaking of his own miseries and those of the people of Antioch, Epist. 1320, page 615, says: ετι ζωντες τεθνηκαμεν· "Though living, we are dead." Livy has a similar form of expression to signify continual danger, xxix. 17: Quotidie capitur urbs nostra, quotidie diripitur. "Daily is our city taken, daily is it pillaged."

GILL

I die daily; which is to be understood, not in a spiritual sense of dying unto sin; he was dead unto sin, as to its damning power, through the death of Christ, and as to its governing power, through the Spirit and grace of Christ, but still it was living and dwelling in him; but in a corporeal sense: he instances in himself in particular, who was one that was in jeopardy or danger of his life every hour; he always bore in his body the dying of the Lord Jesus, and was continually delivered to death for Jesus' sake; death was always working in him, he expected it every day, and was ready for it; he did not count his life dear unto himself, but was very willing to lay it down for the sake of Christ and his Gospel; which he would never have done, if he had not good reason to believe the doctrine of the resurrection of the dead.

The stuff Ramon and his perfectionist cult are going on about is pure nonsesne and you should stay well clear of it.
Some of us actually believe Jesus when he said that a liar, adulter, a theif, a muder,. etc will not enter in.

However, if you like, sin it up and see where it gets you.

Aug 12, 2010
Some of us actually believe Jesus when he said that a liar, adulter, a theif, a muder,. etc will not enter in.

However, if you like, sin it up and see where it gets you.
Just strawmen?

Or any comment on what I posted?

What did Paul mean when he said 'I die daily'?

I'm off to sin loads coz I like it so much....<satire>....lemme know when you want to engage in grown up communication k?

C

Crossfire

Just strawmen?

Or any comment on what I posted?

What did Paul mean when he said 'I die daily'?

I'm off to sin loads coz I like it so much....<satire>....lemme know when you want to engage in grown up communication k?
Let me know when you decide to follow Jesus and not the doctrines of men.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Amen Ramon.

May we ALL Die.
John 10:10

New International Version (©1984)
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

New Living Translation (©2007)
The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

A SANCTIFIED CHRISTIAN LIFE. a happy one. joyful and peace.
not life like the world.

but LIFE IN ABUNDANCE. JOY.

not asceticism and pietism and perfecting yourself in the flesh.

APART FROM ME YOU CAN DO NOTHING....do you understand what this means?

apart from the Vine we are DEAD.

you want dead? separate yourself from the giver of life, the Vine.

some people WILL NEVER BELIEVE: they don't REALLY TRUST GOD AT ALL.

Romans 10:13
For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

John 6:37
All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away

John 10:28
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

John 10:29
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.

Romans 3
The Righteousness of God Through Faith
21But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— 22the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. 26It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

27Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith. 28For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law. 29Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30since God is one—who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. 31Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.

Romans 4:4
Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due.