All Humanity is Required to obey the Torah

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 7, 2024
Do not be deceived and confused, the Torah of Moses is for all humanity, not just for Israel. Do not murder and do not steal in the Torah is for all humanity, not just for Israel. The Torah was merely given to Israel to serve as an example to all nations of the earth, so that all humanity would also obey the Torah and govern themselves according to its laws. The Torah is a complete law given by God that establishes how an entire nation must be governed, and whoever breaks any of its commands deserves the death penalty. Yeshua taught obedience to the Torah, in the context of the belief in him. He never established some new religion that discarded that Jewish Torah that he himself also obeyed, even wearing the tzitzit that that Torah commands. It was the Romans who took the teachings of Yeshua, and detached the Jewish Torah that they hated from his teachings, and established a new religion that became "catholicism", which then became "protestantism". These are false religions that discard the Torah of Moses. This is why if you ask many christians and catholics about ordinary commands of the Torah, or even the feasts of the Torah, they are absolutely clueless. They foolishly think that the Torah is some old irrelevant law that is no longer needed to know and obey. And little do they know that Yeshua returns on this earth, in the year 6,000 from creation, according to the appointed times of the Torah and its calendar, to overthrow all the governments of the world, because none of them govern according to the Torah of God, and he will subject all humanity to his own government and will rule according to the laws in the Torah of Moses, for 1,000 literal years. He will descend with all his armies of angels, 400 million in number, and he will command them to capture all humanity to bring them to Israel, to judge every single human on the earth. He will appoint judges from those he saved and gave authority to rule with him, and all humanity will be judged in less than 5 months, according to the commands of the Torah of Moses. And most humanity will be condemned to be thrown over a lake of lava that will form on the southern side of Jerusalem, to be destroyed body and soul. They will have their existence completely taken from them with their last moments of existence in horror and agony, for not obeying the commands of God in the Torah. Only a small remnant from all humanity will be granted mercy and will remain alive. And they will multiply and become mighty nations, under the 1,000 year rulership of Yeshua. And whoever does not obey the Torah during that time will be judged and will be thrown over lava also. Even whoever merely direspects his brother and calls him a fool will be put to death over lava. And whoever commits any sin of sexual immorality will be put to death over lava also, without mercy. So he will rule the world with a rod of iron, according to the Torah of Moses. And because of this and the fear of all humanity to sin, the world will become righteous and full of the knowledge of God, in the final 1,000 years of this earth.

https://www.wisdomofgod.us/messages/shevat-26-5997-yb-shevat-26-5784-am-february-4-2024-ad/

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
The first thing I would like to say is it would have been nice for you to include some paragraphs in this thread making it a little easier to read. The second thing of note is "who told you Jesus is coming back in 2026?" I ask because Jesus Himself said no one knows the day and the hour but the Father. Matthew 24:36.

Lastly, I did read some of Gaviria Alsarez's writings and got turned off when he stated the Trinity is a lie. My first question for him would be, "Who is the "US" at Genesis 1:26? My second question would be to explain Genesis 17:1-3, "Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, I am God Almighty; Walk before Me, and be blameless, Vs2, And I will establish My covenant between Me and you, And I will multiply your exceedingly." Vs3, "And Abram fell on his face God talked with him, saying etc.

It's my understanding that God the Father cannot be seen with the physical eyes because God the Father is a spiritual being. (John 4:24). And by the way, it says at Genesis 18:1, "Now the Lord appeared to him/Abraham by the oaks of Mamre, while he/Abram was sitting at the tent door in the heat of the day." Another physical appearance of God to Abram.

Please explain or reconcile how it is that God the Father appeared physically to Abram with the fact that God the Father cannot be seen?

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Do not be deceived and confused, the Torah of Moses is for all humanity, not just for Israel.
Do not be deceived and confused: the Torah was given to ancient Israel, not to all humanity.

It says so right in the Torah.

Since, however, you think it is for all humanity, please explain how to obey it perfectly today, given that there are no priests to examine your animal for sacrifice, no altar on which to burn it, and no temple to attend three times a year.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
No man has ever obeyed the Torah nor ever will.
If you say you do, you are deceived.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
op: all humanity obey the torah (law)?

Good 'luck' with that since Christ Is The Only One Who Has 'Obeyed it
Perfectly'!

FurtherMoreOver, God, Under Grace Today, States:

"Knowing this, that the law [torah] is not made for a righteous man,​
but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners,​
for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of​
mothers, for manslayers" (1 Timothy 1:9 cp Galatians 3:24-25)​
+
"Wherefore the law [torah] was our schoolmaster to bring us unto​
Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come,​
we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of​
God by faith in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:24-25)​

Therefore, the Only Way For "all humanity," Under God's Grace, Today Is To:
obey God's Gospel Of Grace, and:

Immediately "Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ, And thou Shalt Be SAVED!"

God's Simple Will!

I will pray for you - Amen.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Do not be deceived and confused, the Torah of Moses is for all humanity, not just for Israel. Do not murder and do not steal in the Torah is for all humanity, not just for Israel. The Torah was merely given to Israel to serve as an example to all nations of the earth, so that all humanity would also obey the Torah and govern themselves according to its laws. The Torah is a complete law given by God that establishes how an entire nation must be governed, and whoever breaks any of its commands deserves the death penalty. Yeshua taught obedience to the Torah, in the context of the belief in him. He never established some new religion that discarded that Jewish Torah that he himself also obeyed, even wearing the tzitzit that that Torah commands. It was the Romans who took the teachings of Yeshua, and detached the Jewish Torah that they hated from his teachings, and established a new religion that became "catholicism", which then became "protestantism". These are false religions that discard the Torah of Moses. This is why if you ask many christians and catholics about ordinary commands of the Torah, or even the feasts of the Torah, they are absolutely clueless. They foolishly think that the Torah is some old irrelevant law that is no longer needed to know and obey. And little do they know that Yeshua returns on this earth, in the year 6,000 from creation, according to the appointed times of the Torah and its calendar, to overthrow all the governments of the world, because none of them govern according to the Torah of God, and he will subject all humanity to his own government and will rule according to the laws in the Torah of Moses, for 1,000 literal years. He will descend with all his armies of angels, 400 million in number, and he will command them to capture all humanity to bring them to Israel, to judge every single human on the earth. He will appoint judges from those he saved and gave authority to rule with him, and all humanity will be judged in less than 5 months, according to the commands of the Torah of Moses. And most humanity will be condemned to be thrown over a lake of lava that will form on the southern side of Jerusalem, to be destroyed body and soul. They will have their existence completely taken from them with their last moments of existence in horror and agony, for not obeying the commands of God in the Torah. Only a small remnant from all humanity will be granted mercy and will remain alive. And they will multiply and become mighty nations, under the 1,000 year rulership of Yeshua. And whoever does not obey the Torah during that time will be judged and will be thrown over lava also. Even whoever merely direspects his brother and calls him a fool will be put to death over lava. And whoever commits any sin of sexual immorality will be put to death over lava also, without mercy. So he will rule the world with a rod of iron, according to the Torah of Moses. And because of this and the fear of all humanity to sin, the world will become righteous and full of the knowledge of God, in the final 1,000 years of this earth.

https://www.wisdomofgod.us/messages/shevat-26-5997-yb-shevat-26-5784-am-february-4-2024-ad/
The Torah was given to Israel. That's it. It has no relevance to the unsaved world or to born again believers. I don't know where you get your information from, but it is not the Bible. The New Testament calls the Law the shadow. The New Covenant supersedes the Old.

Do you not know that fear of judgement does not stop people sinning? Israel continually rebelled against God in spite of having the covenant of blessing and cursing. I prefer grace and truth that comes through Jesus to the law of sin and death. I'll live by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, thanks all the same. The Holy Spirit within me produces love, joy and peace. There is no law against that. You might like to try it sometime. You never know, you might like it.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
All Humanity is Required to obey the Torah
All humanity is required to obey the Gospel of Jesus Christ in order to be saved.

So we either have (1) a new false teacher or (2) someone wanting to troll Christians.

rogerg

Jul 13, 2021

I guess you don't believe in the New Testament, right?

[Jhn 5:37-39 KJV]
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

[Gal 3:10 KJV]
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
If one is following the Commandment of Jesus to love God with all they are + love their neighbor as themselves they are following the Law. So in a sense you are correct about all people must follow the Law, but it's not how the Jews were instructed but how Jesus taught. Think of it this way. If You love God with all that you are + love your neighbor as your own self you won't be breaking any of the 10 Commandments written in stone.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
All humanity is required to obey the Gospel of Jesus Christ in order to be saved.

So we either have (1) a new false teacher or (2) someone wanting to troll Christians.
I'll go with "New False Teacher". Seems like they're coming out of the woodwork these days!!! This one seems more imaginative than most -

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Do not be deceived and confused, the Torah of Moses is for all humanity, not just for Israel.
Depends on what you mean.
Do not murder and do not steal in the Torah is for all humanity, not just for Israel.
True.
The Torah was merely given to Israel to serve as an example to all nations of the earth, so that all humanity would also obey the Torah and govern themselves according to its laws.
Torah is a good way to govern a civilization.
The Torah is a complete law given by God that establishes how an entire nation must be governed, and whoever breaks any of its commands deserves the death penalty.
Mostly true; but if God wanted every nation throughout time to use the Torah, then he would've given it to all nations. That's not what happened.
Yeshua taught obedience to the Torah, in the context of the belief in him. He never established some new religion that discarded that Jewish Torah that he himself also obeyed, even wearing the tzitzit that that Torah commands.
He didn't establish a new religion; but, he did establish a New Covenant. The things of the old covenant with a symbolic nature have not been required. I personally have Tzittzit; but, it is because I like them- specifically because Jesus had them, I want them- not because they are required of me under the new covenant.
It was the Romans who took the teachings of Yeshua, and detached the Jewish Torah that they hated from his teachings, and established a new religion that became "catholicism", which then became "protestantism".
I personally put more blame on Greek philosophy than "the Romans"; but sure, pagan interventions have diluted the faith- Just as Judaizing accomplishes the same dilution.
I'm going to agree with you that "discarding" Torah; to ignore the lessons of the OT... is simply not Christian. Moreover, it is shameful when "catholics" and "protestants" are not taught the importance of and reverence for the contents of the Torah.

They foolishly think that the Torah is some old irrelevant law that is no longer needed to know and obey. And little do they know that Yeshua returns on this earth, in the year 6,000 from creation, according to the appointed times of the Torah and its calendar, to overthrow all the governments of the world, because none of them govern according to the Torah of God, and he will subject all humanity to his own government and will rule according to the laws in the Torah of Moses, for 1,000 literal years. He will descend with all his armies of angels, 400 million in number, and he will command them to capture all humanity to bring them to Israel, to judge every single human on the earth. He will appoint judges from those he saved and gave authority to rule with him, and all humanity will be judged in less than 5 months, according to the commands of the Torah of Moses. And most humanity will be condemned to be thrown over a lake of lava that will form on the southern side of Jerusalem, to be destroyed body and soul. They will have their existence completely taken from them with their last moments of existence in horror and agony, for not obeying the commands of God in the Torah. Only a small remnant from all humanity will be granted mercy and will remain alive. And they will multiply and become mighty nations, under the 1,000 year rulership of Yeshua. And whoever does not obey the Torah during that time will be judged and will be thrown over lava also. Even whoever merely direspects his brother and calls him a fool will be put to death over lava. And whoever commits any sin of sexual immorality will be put to death over lava also, without mercy. So he will rule the world with a rod of iron, according to the Torah of Moses. And because of this and the fear of all humanity to sin, the world will become righteous and full of the knowledge of God, in the final 1,000 years of this earth.
I would agree that when Jesus comes in vengeance it will be totally metal- with fire, death, and destruction, etc... idk if your details are completely accurate, though.

If you want to persuade people of your beliefs, you might want to talk about scripture a little.

jb

Feb 27, 2010

Dream On! :p

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The OP appears to be fond of dropping grenades and running. He's started several threads, but only posted nine times in total. Not big on actual conversation, I guess.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Depends on what you mean.

True.

Torah is a good way to govern a civilization.

Mostly true; but if God wanted every nation throughout time to use the Torah, then he would've given it to all nations. That's not what happened.

He didn't establish a new religion; but, he did establish a New Covenant. The things of the old covenant with a symbolic nature have not been required. I personally have Tzittzit; but, it is because I like them- specifically because Jesus had them, I want them- not because they are required of me under the new covenant.

I personally put more blame on Greek philosophy than "the Romans"; but sure, pagan interventions have diluted the faith- Just as Judaizing accomplishes the same dilution.
I'm going to agree with you that "discarding" Torah; to ignore the lessons of the OT... is simply not Christian. Moreover, it is shameful when "catholics" and "protestants" are not taught the importance of and reverence for the contents of the Torah.

I would agree that when Jesus comes in vengeance it will be totally metal- with fire, death, and destruction, etc... idk if your details are completely accurate, though.

If you want to persuade people of your beliefs, you might want to talk about scripture a little.
It's quite simple really. God gave the law to Israel. They did not keep the law because they loved sin, just as is the case today. The idea that the world must obey the Torah is absurd. Many of the commandments are impossible to keep. There is no temple, no priesthood, nowhere to sacrifice animals and so on. Who would burn down their house to deal with a contagious disease now?

Respect for the Torah? Only in that it leads us to Christ. I don't remember the 613 commandments. And not all of them were ceremonial. They were pragmatic for the time and place. The law is "the letter that kills". The Spirit gives life. I'll stick to life, thanks all the same.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014

You are a Christian? If yes. Is the bible the word of God? If yes. Then you should read Acts 15 and Pauls letter to the galatians.
There is written clearly that the Thora is not for the Christians out of the jewish background. There is not Jesus + Thora.
There is written the faith in Jesus alone saves. Because of grace!!
That the 10 comentments are useful for a God pleasing live and for the live among people is no question. But to hold the law saves nobody.

Komentaja

Jul 29, 2022
I just went to this website and this guy is NUTS. Date setting, paper money is the mark of the beast, the whole shabang.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
If one is following the Commandment of Jesus to love God with all they are + love their neighbor as themselves they are following the Law. So in a sense you are correct about all people must follow the Law, but it's not how the Jews were instructed but how Jesus taught. Think of it this way. If You love God with all that you are + love your neighbor as your own self you won't be breaking any of the 10 Commandments written in stone.

“Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭13:8-10‬ ‭

We only need the law telling us not to kill if we are killers , if we follow Christs teachings we would never harm other folks the law isn’t for the born again it’s for the old sinners who refuse to repent

“knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers ( thou shalt not kill ) of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers,( thou shalt not commit adultery ) for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars,( thou shalt not lie ) for perjured persons,( thou shalt not bear false testimony ) and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

people who do those things need to be told not to do those things , people who repent and believe the gospel have a new word to follow a better one that teaches us what to do like children rather than teaching us what not to do like criminals