All names and locations are made up for their protection. So does "Arab" mean specifically Arab, or does it mean the entire Muslim world?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 14, 2021
Amazing! There are a community of Christians in the darkest parts of our world. I thought the Muslims killed all of you off by now. You guys must feel like you're living in the days of the disciples over there.

Even if the worst happens, you can only go to heaven, and most USA Christians believe that the Bible suggests that all of the faithful who have died will return with Christ when he comes again.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
many westerners think all muslims are ARABS.. they not realise that majority of Muslims in world are not ARABS at all but are Asian descendents. Indonesia is prime example. Pakistan. another

Arabs are from Middle east and while Islam started there it is now everywhere in world and is fastest growing religion in many countries.

So we have a forum for Arabs now. interesting ......

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Paul went to Arabia and stayed there for 3 years before going on his missionary journeys in the mediteranean. God taught him there and some of the very first gentile christians were arabs.

see Galatians 1:17

Islam began much later around the 7th century

I think ppl need to learn some history and geography of the Middle East before assuming that all arabs are muslims, for a lot of arabs, Islam has been imposed on them. For those living under sharia law, it must be hard though there are many secret believers in Jesus

S

SanderB

From what I have learned, there are a lot of Christians in Syria and Gaza, around 1/10 Syrians are Christian. :) Many have decended from Arabic folks, or other Middle Eastern races. I kinda like history and human culture by the way.

Dec 16, 2021
Egypt
Socially, the stronger influences the weak, and if we consider that Ismail is strong because of his civilized roots, it is assumed that he will teach the Bedouins his Aramaic language to spread it in the desert, but it did not happen.. The Aramaic language was actually spread in the desert, but not in Mecca at the time, but in the desert of the Levant and Iraq, it was not spread in Mecca except After the era of migrations, as we will see shortly, and historically, no language can be published without a political or religious authority or the efforts of educated people with writings and alphabets. ..

The Arabs are of Sami (Aribo) origin. They were the Bedouins of the Syrian, Iraqi and Jordanian deserts. They migrated to the peninsula to the south in three waves:

The first batch: upon the Babylonian attack against Jerusalem in the 6th century BC. AD, and these were Jews who inhabited Yathrib, Yemen, Najran, Taima and Petra, and these immigrants are the first to establish urban settlements in the desert.

The second batch: When Alexander the Macedonian attacked and then the Seleucid invasions in the Hellenistic era, especially the battle of "Anthochius IV" against the Jews, and these were less..they went to the gathering centers of the first batch.

The third batch: When the Roman Titus attacked the temples of Jerusalem and demolished the Temple of Solomon in the year 70 AD, and these were large Jewish and Christian groups, at that time the Roman state was not a believer, but the pagan religion was the republic of rule

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Arabs are descendants of Ishmael.
Muslims are people who follow the religion of Islam.

Sep 17, 2022
To answer your title question no. Not only there are non-Arabic-speaking Muslim peoples like Turks, Persians or Indonesians, but most of the Arabic-speaking peoples are non-Arabs integrated into the Arabic culture.
There are a community of Christians in the darkest parts of our world. I thought the Muslims killed all of you off by now.
Another big chunk of them also left their countries and established in the West. But still many remain in their lands. I certainly stand with them.
most USA Christians believe that the Bible suggests that all of the faithful who have died will return with Christ when he comes again.
Doesn't mean this is necessarily true. And most Christians in the Muslim world are Catholic or Orthodox anyway, so this pre-millennial stuff is foreign to them.
From what I have learned, there are a lot of Christians in Syria and Gaza, around 1/10 Syrians are Christian. :) Many have decended from Arabic folks, or other Middle Eastern races. I kinda like history and human culture by the way.
In Lebanon it's even around 3-4/10.

Nov 21, 2022
Amazing! There are a community of Christians in the darkest parts of our world. I thought the Muslims killed all of you off by now. You guys must feel like you're living in the days of the disciples over there.

Even if the worst happens, you can only go to heaven, and most USA Christians believe that the Bible suggests that all of the faithful who have died will return with Christ when he comes again.
I'm an Egyptian-Arab Coptic. I believe in God Jesus Christ. Yeah, in our Arab countries, there is persecution and murder, but the Bible says in romans 14:8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

YWPMI

Mar 31, 2021
Midwest, USA
www.YWPMI.com
[So we have a forum for Arabs now. interesting ......
Correction: We have a forum for CHRISTIAN Arabs, of which there are MANY around the world AND in the USA. There's a family of Christian Arabs that live across the street from me and another family down the street. Beautiful people!

Aug 8, 2023
Anyway God isn't concerned about nationalities, he's only concerned about whether somebody is a Christian, no matter what country they live in..:)