All Nations, what does it mean?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 2, 2017
What captivity was from Malachi to Matthew? It was the Greek captivity, do you realize that the Israelites could not follow the laws and commandments of TMH, if they did they would get tortured or even death, most of the Israelites took on the customs of the Greeks and called themselves Greeks, that's why it says there is neither Jew nor Greek. The Greeks were the Israelites. The Israelites were scattered. This book is not for you unless you're an Israelite that's why it is hard for you to understand.

KJVA Bible. 1 Maccabees 1:41-50
1 Macc 1:41 Moreover king Antiochus wrote to his whole kingdom, that all should be one people,

1 Macc1:42 And every one should leave his laws: so all the heathen agreed according to the commandment of the king.

1 Macc1:43Yea, many also of the Israelites consented to his religion, and sacrificed unto idols, and profaned the sabbath.

1 Macc1:44 For the king had sent letters by messengers unto Jerusalem and the cities of Juda that they should follow the strange laws of the land,

1 Macc1:45 And forbid burnt offerings, and sacrifice, and drink offerings, in the temple; and that they should profane the sabbaths and festival days:

1 Macc1:46 And pollute the sanctuary and holy people:

1 Macc1:47 Set up altars, and groves, and chapels of idols, and sacrifice swine's flesh, and unclean beasts:

1 Macc1:48 That they should also leave their children uncircumcised, and make their souls abominable with all manner of uncleanness and profanation:

1 Macc1:49 To the end they might forget the law, and change all the ordinances.

1 Macc1:50 And whosoever would not do according to the commandment of the king, he said, he should die.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
TrueHebrew3.. what do you seek here? State plainly your intent and we may be able to all reason together.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I notice that a lot of the people on this site use the words all nations. What does that mean? Does this really mean all nation can possibly receive everlasting life? Or does this mean one group of people who were scattered across the four corners of the earth? If the chosen people were Israelites, the bible was about them and for them, when did God ever call all nations His special people or peculiar treasure.

Psalm 147:19He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

Psalm 147:20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

If He only gave His word to Jacob and His laws statues and commandments to Israel and not dealing with any other nations.

Psalm 78:5 KJV - For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:

What does this all nations mean? He said that He change not

Malachi 3:6 KJV - 6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

So if he change not, how can all nations include everyone

Psalm 14:7 KJV - 7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Bring back the captivity of his people. All throughout the bible it's only one group of people that He talks about.

Jeremiah 7:23 KJV - But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. This is not directed to everyone only to the Israelites.

Jeremiah 30:22 KJV - And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Exodus 19:5 KJV - Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Psalm 135:4 KJV - 4 For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

Deuteronomy 14:2 KJV - 2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Titus 2:14 KJV - 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

1 Peter 2:9 KJV - 9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

I challenge anyone to show me where he speaks to any other nations, with the love as parent speaks to his 1st born child. This book is for one group of people. He said He create this earth for them.

KJVA Bible. 2 Esdras 6:54-59
2 Esd 6:54 And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen.

2 Esd 6:55 All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes

2 Esd 6:56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

2 Esd 6:57 And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us.

2 Esd 6:58 But we thy people, whom thou hast called thy firstborn, thy only begotten, and thy fervent lover, are given into their hands.

2 Esd 6:59 If the world now be made for our sakes, why do we not possess an inheritance with the world? how long shall this endure?

If you can show me something different I welcome the challenge but please bring scriptures.
preach the gospel to all nation.

is that mean all nation receive the Gospel? I hope, for sure preach and receive are two different words that has 2 different meaning

preach not always being receive.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
"The centurion heard of Jesus and sent some elders of the Jews to him, asking him to come and heal his servant...
When Jesus heard this, he was amazed at him, and turning to the crowd following him, he said, "I tell you, I have not found such great faith even in Israel."

Luke 7: 9

A Roman centurion (Italian, European) was not called a dog. He was even admired more than Israel.

"I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
Matthew 8:12

The context is about this Roman Centurion and Israel.

Last edited:

birdie

Sep 16, 2014
I notice that a lot of the people on this site use the words all nations. What does that mean? Does this really mean all nation can possibly receive everlasting life?
As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. (Genesis 17:4)

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. (Genesis 17:5)

(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. (Romans 4:17)

Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. (Romans 4:18)

birdie

Sep 16, 2014
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. (Galatians 3:7-8)

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
What captivity was from Malachi to Matthew? It was the Greek captivity, do you realize that the Israelites could not follow the laws and commandments of TMH, if they did they would get tortured or even death, most of the Israelites took on the customs of the Greeks and called themselves Greeks, that's why it says there is neither Jew nor Greek. The Greeks were the Israelites. The Israelites were scattered. This book is not for you unless you're an Israelite that's why it is hard for you to understand.

KJVA Bible. 1 Maccabees 1:41-50
1 Macc 1:41 Moreover king Antiochus wrote to his whole kingdom, that all should be one people,

1 Macc1:42 And every one should leave his laws: so all the heathen agreed according to the commandment of the king.

1 Macc1:43Yea, many also of the Israelites consented to his religion, and sacrificed unto idols, and profaned the sabbath.

1 Macc1:44 For the king had sent letters by messengers unto Jerusalem and the cities of Juda that they should follow the strange laws of the land,

1 Macc1:45 And forbid burnt offerings, and sacrifice, and drink offerings, in the temple; and that they should profane the sabbaths and festival days:

1 Macc1:46 And pollute the sanctuary and holy people:

1 Macc1:47 Set up altars, and groves, and chapels of idols, and sacrifice swine's flesh, and unclean beasts:

1 Macc1:48 That they should also leave their children uncircumcised, and make their souls abominable with all manner of uncleanness and profanation:

1 Macc1:49 To the end they might forget the law, and change all the ordinances.

1 Macc1:50 And whosoever would not do according to the commandment of the king, he said, he should die.
1 Maccabees 1:62-64, "But many in Israel stood firm and were resolved in their hearts not to eat unclean food. They chose to die rather than to be defiled by food or to profane the holy covenant; and they did die. And very great wrath came upon Israel."

Rainrider

Jun 17, 2017
I notice that a lot of the people on this site use the words all nations. What does that mean? Does this really mean all nation can possibly receive everlasting life? Or does this mean one group of people who were scattered across the four corners of the earth? If the chosen people were Israelites, the bible was about them and for them, when did God ever call all nations His special people or peculiar treasure.

Psalm 147:19He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

Psalm 147:20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

If He only gave His word to Jacob and His laws statues and commandments to Israel and not dealing with any other nations.

Psalm 78:5 KJV - For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:

Malachi 3:6 KJV - 6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Psalm 14:7 KJV - 7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Bring back the captivity of his people. All throughout the bible it's only one group of people that He talks about.

Jeremiah 7:23 KJV - But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. This is not directed to everyone only to the Israelites.

Exodus 19:5 KJV - Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Psalm 135:4 KJV - 4 For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

Deuteronomy 14:2 KJV - 2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Titus 2:14 KJV - 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

1 Peter 2:9 KJV - 9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

I challenge anyone to show me where he speaks to any other nations, with the love as parent speaks to his 1st born child. This book is for one group of people. He said He create this earth for them.

2 Esd 6:54 And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen.

2 Esd 6:55 All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes

2 Esd 6:56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

2 Esd 6:57 And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us.

2 Esd 6:58 But we thy people, whom thou hast called thy firstborn, thy only begotten, and thy fervent lover, are given into their hands.

2 Esd 6:59 If the world now be made for our sakes, why do we not possess an inheritance with the world? how long shall this endure?

If you can show me something different I welcome the challenge but please bring scriptures.
I do find that you have asked the kind of question that is both honest, and Seeks a truthful answer. I may well be the last person anyone would think of as responding to it. I pray this doesn't disrupt your thread, or bring discourse. As my reply comes with a prayer in my heart, and on my lips.
Exo 12:38 A rabble of non-Israelites went with them, along with great flocks and herds of livestock.

I am using this to set the ground work for all that follows. From this point on, the Word doesn't say the non-Israelites ever left company of the Israelites. Meaning that when they got to Sinai, these peoples were still with them.
Exo 20:1 Then God gave the people all these instructions.

Though their is no distinction made it, the rest of Torah does give laws for both Israel, as well others. As the nations, (meaning Gentiles) are given laws they must follow as well, it should be come clear that HaShem also spoke to them.
Jon 1:1 The LORD gave this message to Jonah son of Amittai:

Jon 1:2 “Get up and go to the great city of Nineveh. Announce my judgment against it because I have seen how wicked its people are.”

Nineveh, was located in the Assyrian Empire. Though it is thought that at lest some Israelites may have stayed there after the Babylonian captivity, Yet as a whole, they were Assyrian people at this time.
Mat 15:22 A Gentile woman who lived there came to him, pleading, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! For my daughter is possessed by a demon that torments her severely.”
Mat 15:26 Jesus responded, “It isn’t right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs.”

Mat 15:27 She replied, “That’s true, Lord, but even dogs are allowed to eat the scraps that fall beneath their masters’ table.”

Mat 15:28 “Dear woman,” Jesus said to her, “your faith is great. Your request is granted.” And her daughter was instantly healed.

Here we find that Yeshua was sent to the lost people of Israel, yet He also showed mercy on this Gentile woman.
Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Yeshua also gave the command to teach the Word to the whole world, please note that this is not just the Jewish people.
Act 10:28 Peter told them, “You know it is against our laws for a Jewish man to enter a Gentile home like this or to associate with you. But God has shown me that I should no longer think of anyone as impure or unclean.

Peter was shown that all men are seen as clean by HaShem. This, (if one reads the full context of the story) was so that Peter would go and teach the Word to a Gentile with out fear of what others may think.
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—the Jew first and also the Gentile.

Also if one looks to Romans 11, we find that the Gentile is grafted into Abrahamic covenant. As in that passage the wild Olive depicts the Gentile.

Rev 7:9 After this I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and tribe and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb. They were clothed in white robes and held palm branches in their hands.

As this passage does speak to the end days, it becomes clear that Gentiles from every nation is seen along with the tribes of Israel.
The idea that the Word was never meant for anyone out side of Israel, is debunked throughout the Word. From the Torah on. One must also keep in mind that though HaShem doesn't change, He also wishes that no man perish.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.

Oct 2, 2017
For one Jesus was using a metaphor, not calling the woman a dog. It was common for Jews to refer to gentiles as dogs.

I wouldn't give my dog all of his food at the same time, but he's going to eat all of eventually.

You said other nations meant nothing to Jesus, yet He healed her daughter and commended her faith. Now why would Jesus do that?
You have no knowledge of the word, if you're going to speak, speak the oricales of TMH.

Oct 2, 2017
I do find that you have asked the kind of question that is both honest, and Seeks a truthful answer. I may well be the last person anyone would think of as responding to it. I pray this doesn't disrupt your thread, or bring discourse. As my reply comes with a prayer in my heart, and on my lips.
Exo 12:38 A rabble of non-Israelites went with them, along with great flocks and herds of livestock.

I am using this to set the ground work for all that follows. From this point on, the Word doesn't say the non-Israelites ever left company of the Israelites. Meaning that when they got to Sinai, these peoples were still with them.
Exo 20:1 Then God gave the people all these instructions.

Though their is no distinction made it, the rest of Torah does give laws for both Israel, as well others. As the nations, (meaning Gentiles) are given laws they must follow as well, it should be come clear that HaShem also spoke to them.
Jon 1:1 The LORD gave this message to Jonah son of Amittai:

Jon 1:2 “Get up and go to the great city of Nineveh. Announce my judgment against it because I have seen how wicked its people are.”

Nineveh, was located in the Assyrian Empire. Though it is thought that at lest some Israelites may have stayed there after the Babylonian captivity, Yet as a whole, they were Assyrian people at this time.
Mat 15:22 A Gentile woman who lived there came to him, pleading, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! For my daughter is possessed by a demon that torments her severely.”
Mat 15:26 Jesus responded, “It isn’t right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs.”

Mat 15:27 She replied, “That’s true, Lord, but even dogs are allowed to eat the scraps that fall beneath their masters’ table.”

Mat 15:28 “Dear woman,” Jesus said to her, “your faith is great. Your request is granted.” And her daughter was instantly healed.

Here we find that Yeshua was sent to the lost people of Israel, yet He also showed mercy on this Gentile woman.
Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Yeshua also gave the command to teach the Word to the whole world, please note that this is not just the Jewish people.
Act 10:28 Peter told them, “You know it is against our laws for a Jewish man to enter a Gentile home like this or to associate with you. But God has shown me that I should no longer think of anyone as impure or unclean.

Peter was shown that all men are seen as clean by HaShem. This, (if one reads the full context of the story) was so that Peter would go and teach the Word to a Gentile with out fear of what others may think.
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—the Jew first and also the Gentile.

Also if one looks to Romans 11, we find that the Gentile is grafted into Abrahamic covenant. As in that passage the wild Olive depicts the Gentile.

Rev 7:9 After this I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and tribe and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb. They were clothed in white robes and held palm branches in their hands.

As this passage does speak to the end days, it becomes clear that Gentiles from every nation is seen along with the tribes of Israel.
The idea that the Word was never meant for anyone out side of Israel, is debunked throughout the Word. From the Torah on. One must also keep in mind that though HaShem doesn't change, He also wishes that no man perish.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.
He gave His word, laws, and commandments to none other than Israel. Psalm 147:19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
147:20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

Isaiah 40:15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

40:16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.

40:17 All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Who else did he say this to

Ex 19:3 And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel;
19:4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

If you can show me where He told any other nation this. So all of a sudden He changes, even if He told us He change not, He's the same today, yesterday, forever. If He chose one nation to be his special treasure and He said He changes not. How all of a sudden all of these other nations think they are going to receive His goodness. All of these other nations absolutely hate His special people. His people have had to suffer all these curses still until today and the heathen were allowed to barbaric and do what they wanted to do and not suffer the wrath, no it does not work that way, He is a just God. Also you heathens pledge allegiance to a flag, how do you think this everlasting life belong to you pagans?

Rainrider

Jun 17, 2017
He gave His word, laws, and commandments to none other than Israel. Psalm 147:19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
147:20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

Isaiah 40:15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

40:16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.

40:17 All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Who else did he say this to

Ex 19:3 And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel;
19:4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

If you can show me where He told any other nation this. So all of a sudden He changes, even if He told us He change not, He's the same today, yesterday, forever. If He chose one nation to be his special treasure and He said He changes not. How all of a sudden all of these other nations think they are going to receive His goodness. All of these other nations absolutely hate His special people. His people have had to suffer all these curses still until today and the heathen were allowed to barbaric and do what they wanted to do and not suffer the wrath, no it does not work that way, He is a just God. Also you heathens pledge allegiance to a flag, how do you think this everlasting life belong to you pagans?
With all due respect, you will not find once that I made the claim that Israel has been replaced. They are His people, and the covenant made with them is theirs. Yet at the same time, HaShem has not forgot His promise made in Gen. 12:3.
Your insults don't bring about the shame you hope it will, as I know in my heart that I am a true believer, and follow the Torah as best I can. I don't hate the Jewish people, rather I fight for them in my own way.
Yes it is true that Israel has been forced to suffer, due to many evil leaders in the world. Yet they have also seen the help of nations that stand with them. It may be that your understanding of Torah and what it truly teaches is a bit mislead. As the Torah teaches love, and not hate.
Also, I opened with the Torah as a way to show that HaShem has not changed, He holds the same love of man kind that He held for them when Adam was first placed in the garden. If you are unable to see this same love through out the Tanakh, then may I suggest that you study it a bit closer.
I will not enter into an argument on this topic, you asked I answered. If hate fills your heart, then nothing anyone has to say will change that. It takes turning ones heart over to Yeshua, truly seeking forgiveness of our wrong doings, and opening ones self to His power, so that He can change what needs to be changed.
You are in my prayers, I do pray that HaShem will move on your heart, and replace the heat that seems to be looking for a place to show it's ugly head, into a love that will light the world.
May HaShem bless you, and bring true everlasting peace to your soul.

Oct 2, 2017
With all due respect, you will not find once that I made the claim that Israel has been replaced. They are His people, and the covenant made with them is theirs. Yet at the same time, HaShem has not forgot His promise made in Gen. 12:3.
Your insults don't bring about the shame you hope it will, as I know in my heart that I am a true believer, and follow the Torah as best I can. I don't hate the Jewish people, rather I fight for them in my own way.
Yes it is true that Israel has been forced to suffer, due to many evil leaders in the world. Yet they have also seen the help of nations that stand with them. It may be that your understanding of Torah and what it truly teaches is a bit mislead. As the Torah teaches love, and not hate.
Also, I opened with the Torah as a way to show that HaShem has not changed, He holds the same love of man kind that He held for them when Adam was first placed in the garden. If you are unable to see this same love through out the Tanakh, then may I suggest that you study it a bit closer.
I will not enter into an argument on this topic, you asked I answered. If hate fills your heart, then nothing anyone has to say will change that. It takes turning ones heart over to Yeshua, truly seeking forgiveness of our wrong doings, and opening ones self to His power, so that He can change what needs to be changed.
You are in my prayers, I do pray that HaShem will move on your heart, and replace the heat that seems to be looking for a place to show it's ugly head, into a love that will light the world.
May HaShem bless you, and bring true everlasting peace to your soul.
You're fighting for the Jewish people, you know the ish mean trying to be like not the actual Jews. YAHAWASHI said Rev. 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
He also said
Rev. 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Who is he talking about? who worships in the synagogues? Whomever that is, that's who He is talking about. I never used any insulting words, TMH calls the other nations heathens.

Last edited:

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
Ro 16:25-26
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
KJV

Mt 24:7-14
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
KJV

Mt 28:18-20
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
KJV

Rv 7:9
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
KJV

Clearly God's Salvation is to extend to all nations. IMO this does NOT alter God's special relationship with Israel.

God had always intended Israel to evangelize the nations; but Israel never took the task seriously.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Thus says the Lord:
“Keep justice, and do righteousness,
for soon my salvation will come,
and my righteousness be revealed.
Blessed is the man who does this,
and the son of man who holds it fast,
who keeps the Sabbath, not profaning it,
and keeps his hand from doing any evil.”
Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely separate me from his people”;
and let not the eunuch say,
“Behold, I am a dry tree.”
For thus says the Lord:
“To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
who choose the things that please me
and hold fast my covenant,
I will give in my house and within my walls
a monument and a name
better than sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting name
that shall not be cut off.
“And the foreigners who join themselves to the Lord,
to minister to him, to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
everyone who keeps the Sabbath and does not profane it,
and holds fast my covenant—
these I will bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer;
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house shall be called a house of prayer
for all peoples.”
The Lord God, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares,
“I will gather yet others to him
besides those already gathered.”

Isaiash 56:1-8

Rainrider

Jun 17, 2017
You're fighting for the Jewish people, you know the ish mean trying to be like not the actual Jews. YAHAWASHI said Rev. 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
He also said
Rev. 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Who is he talking about? who worships in the synagogues? Whomever that is, that's who He is talking about. I never used any insulting words, TMH calls the other nations heathens.
Calling other pagans is not insulting? Good to know that. LOL Although you are right, only one that does fall into that group would be insulted.

nddreamer

Aug 31, 2017
"Gen. 10:1-5 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands."
"Gen. 9:27 God shall enlarge Japheth and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem."
The descendants of Japheth, the Gentiles, shall be one with the descendants of Shem, the Israelis. We will worship the same God.
"Gen. 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee."
The people of Israel pride themselves on being the sons of Abraham. According to God, we all are.
"Gen. 48:14-19 And Israel (Jacob) stretched out his right hand (hand of righteousness), and laid it upon Ephraim's head,--- and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, --- And he blessed Joseph (the father of Ephraim and Manasseh), and said God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, the Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth. And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him.--- And Joseph said unto his father. Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn (Manasseh - the beginning of his strength that was to be given a double portion and the blessing); put thy right hand upon his head. And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son---: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations."
"Deut.33:13-17 And of Joseph he (Moses) said, Blessed of the Lord be his land, --- let the blessing come upon the head of Joseph --- His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh."
God's master plan is apparently to draw all of the earth to him. It's well known that the Israeli people have always made God a regional God. Seems to me, his plans are bigger. He created the earth and all men that walk upon it. He wants all his children of all nations to be gathered unto him. Jesus was sent to accomplish that task and he'll never stop until all those who God has called from all nations come onto him.

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016

In John chapter one, Jesus came to His own people, but they would not receive Him, even yelled “Crucify Him!” So God disowned them and switched to adoption (“whosoever will.”) Then Gentiles, of all nations, of all peoples, could become children of God- not by physical means, but born of God all the same.

So the promise to Abraham came true “All people’s on earth will be blessed through you.” Because through Abraham came Jesus Christ- who established His church- where there are no Gentile or Jew, slave nor free, male nor female, etc. but all are one in Christ. The Israelites, who can never again be God’s people just because of physicality, can be grafted back into their own vine, if they get baptized into Christ just like everyone else. (Romans 11).

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Something that may or may not be helpful to you. The word for people is am in Hebrew. The word for peoples is amim in Hebrew.

These words are used for nation and nations also.

When making reference to the gentiles in the Word, at least throughout the written Word while Christ walked His earth, these words are used..

So, with this in mind, when Abram's name was changed from Abram (honored father), to Abraham , it became Honoroed Father of Nations (or peoples.) Prophecy is at work diligently in this .

May 11, 2014
Let me call it like it is, since the OP will not. It is clear to see this is the hebrew israelite false-teaching.

They teach that Israelites were scattered among all nations, and that salvation is only for them.
If you try to refute this by quoting OT passages that say "light unto the gentiles, my salvation to the ends of the earth, paul apostle to the gentiles, go to all nations" or anything like that, they will just say those "gentiles" mean some of the lost tribes that have assimilated amongst the gentiles.
Depending on what sect of that cult they belong to, they claim Jesus' name is Yahawashi which, fair enough, but why is it not in any of the greek manuscripts? Or even the hebrew ones. Because these guys claim to speak "ancient hebrew", that is why.

Again depending on which sect of this cult they are from, they say whites are edomites and cannot be saved, there are some "camps" that accept them as israelites however. There are varying beliefs within this cult. However one common denominator they all have, is that the only accomplishment they have is that they were born a certain type. It is a racist organization, and no Christian should have no part of it.

The Lord does not look upon a person. Remember Christ bought us from EVERY Kindred and tribe and tongue!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I truly believe that some of the time when this is mentioned, being scattered among all nations, it is in reference to all who believe God........He knows who we are. God bless you.